A New Stock Rom Firmware for H96 Max RK3399

Hi at all

There is a new Version of Stock Firmware for Download

Download https://www.chinagadgetsreviews.com/...-tv-box-3.html

regards Mlongi

Thank you very much for sharing this!

Comment

H i all,
      The new firmware don't work for me because, it stay H96 max of the beginning. i think, the boot version is 1.09. Install work fine with boot version 1.05 and 1.06 but other dont work??
      Mine FW for the moment is FW off november.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrien55 View Post
        H i all,
        The new firmware don't work for me because, it stay H96 max of the beginning. i think, the boot version is 1.09. Install work fine with boot version 1.05 and 1.06 but other dont work??
        Mine FW for the moment is FW off november.
        I've installed this version on my h96 max that just arrived today, and everything was fine...

Comment

Ok, and Drm with this version ?
          Do you install with rockchipbatchtool or other ?

Comment

Ok, and Drm with this version ?
            Do you install with rockchipbatchtool or other ?
            For what i know, the rockchip batch tool is an older version of the factory tool, and i used the factory tool to do the update!

Here, these are the lasted versions:

Driver Assistant v4.5

http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...itant_v4.5.rar

Factory Tool v1.45e

http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...ool-v1.45e.rar

Try these, they worked with me!

Comment

Ok, i try.
              It was my mistake ! It work fine, but Drm widevine is "not supported"
              Last edited by Adrien55; 02-09-2018, 03:11.

Comment

Ok, i try.
                Hi mate, i have the same problem as you. my box is stuck in the boot screen of H96 max in golden color and doesn't proceed further. can you suggest the steps to follow please?

Comment

Originally posted by pradeepvizz View Post

Hi mate, i have the same problem as you. my box is stuck in the boot screen of H96 max in golden color and doesn't proceed further. can you suggest the steps to follow please?

try the tools that i suggested above!

Comment

Originally posted by xShARkx View Post

try the tools that i suggested above!
                    OMG, this seems to have worked. Thank you very much for this. i didn't expect the flashing tool to make such a difference...

The box seems to have just booted and shows blue background and says application initialization and indicates there is some background processing happening....and now the desktop is here voila!

Thanks a lot for re-enforcing your tip!

Comment

OMG, this seems to have worked. Thank you very much for this. i didn't expect the flashing tool to make such a difference...

The box seems to have just booted and shows blue background and says application initialization and indicates there is some background processing happening....and now the desktop is here voila!

Thanks a lot for re-enforcing your tip!
                      Np, glad i was able to help! You should use always the lasted versions of the flash tool and driver assistant to flash newer firmwares! Geekbuying is the one that shares new firmwares and tools to us for this box!

http://blog.geekbuying.com/?s=h96+max

You will see the lasted firmware is from a few days ago, the 20180102 firmware! Here in the link: http://blog.geekbuying.com/2018/02/h...date-20180102/

But the tools for flashing that I've posted, did not come or were posted with the lasted firmware, they were released with the previously firmware for this box, in other words, the 20171220 firmware, as you can see here: http://blog.geekbuying.com/2017/12/h...date-20171220/

So this means that they share the tools once they are released with a new firmware, but since the tools don't always get updated like the firmwares, they don't always get shared by geekbuying! So you just need to search the posts for h96 max and look the lasted ones(since in one of those you will find the tools) for the lasted tools!

Comment

Great, thanks for the tips! The box is now up and running.. my box is brand new, but I had scrwed up the firmware and the box was lying without being used, it finally in action now

Have a good day!

Sent from my HTC U Ultra using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, i try.
                          does any firmware for this box including the superceleron''s one, have drm widevine?

Comment

Great, thanks for the tips! The box is now up and running.. my box is brand new, but I had scrwed up the firmware and the box was lying without being used, it finally in action now

Have a good day!

I just wish that we had changelogs for these firmwares! I never do know what was fixed, changed, improved and etc! And i wish that this box was using android tv or had a proper and optimized android system on it! The one that it uses right now, is pure garbage!

Comment

Originally posted by xShARkx

does any firmware for this box including the superceleron''s one, have drm widevine?
                              I wonder what the DRM widevine does?

Comment

• gefattern
                                gefattern commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Hi , answer is NO , highest is i think L3 if supported in Rom ???

gefattern
                            Working...
                            X