A New Stock Rom Firmware for H96 Max RK3399

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diyako4 View Post

I really appreciate your help. are the drivers and tool available on geekbuying the newest ones?
    Cheers
    Diyako4
    Hi ,

take the one from post 40 , they shall work ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

greetings / gefattern
      Sorry if sound too awkward. But please correct me if I am wrong, I should take the firmware image from the geekbuying website with the drivers and tools from post 40 here and install it on my device. Yes?

Comment

• gefattern
        gefattern commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi , yes that is right , if u want .

gefattern

Sorry if sound too awkward. But please correct me if I am wrong, I should take the firmware image from the geekbuying website with the drivers and tools from post 40 here and install it on my device. Yes?
      Thanks I just ordered this box and you've helped me out to

Comment

Originally posted by kurt6916 View Post

Thanks I just ordered this box and you've helped me out to
        Oh you are very welcome. You helped me not feel very awkward after all. I hope you enjoy your box but sometimes I feel regretted I think maybe I should have bought a chromecast as I could at least cast some national TV on my TV. The rooted device does not allow me to run the TV application on it. Actually I damaged my device when I tried to unroot it using SUPower I think.

Comment

Oh you are very welcome. You helped me not feel very awkward after all. I hope you enjoy your box but sometimes I feel regretted I think maybe I should have bought a chromecast as I could at least cast some national TV on my TV. The rooted device does not allow me to run the TV application on it. Actually I damaged my device when I tried to unroot it using SUPower I think.
          I just ordered mine. Hopeful your device still works ok

Comment

gefattern is a big help to. I like reading his posts about these boxes

Comment

Originally posted by kurt6916 View Post
              gefattern is a big help to. I like reading his posts about these boxes
              I hope so. Yes actually I really enjoyed her/his help.

Comment

Hi ,

greetings / gefattern
                It worked, awesome. BTW I am trying to run some app on it but the app prevents me with the message of "this app does not run on rooted devices". I tried to unroot the device using an app but it damages OS and I had to reinstall firmware. What should I do. How should run the apps. Thanx.

Comment

It worked, awesome. BTW I am trying to run some app on it but the app prevents me with the message of "this app does not run on rooted devices". I tried to unroot the device using an app but it damages OS and I had to reinstall firmware. What should I do. How should run the apps. Thanx.
                  Hi again ,

the newest Way is Magisk , but this , i think , is until now not working

for these Boxes , i think , similar to root , but bit different ,

Xposed , can be used too , to hide "root" , but not sure if it runs on the

H96Max , what APPs u wanted to install ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi again ,

the newest Way is Magisk , but this , i think , is until now not working

for these Boxes , i think , similar to root , but bit different ,

Xposed , can be used too , to hide "root" , but not sure if it runs on the

H96Max , what APPs u wanted to install ???

greetings / gefattern
                    I want to watch national tv on demand app which does not work on a rooted device. I tried to use SuperSU but then my box jammed. I tried to use Magisk but it did not work. Maybe my bad I should try it again. I will try Xposed to see if works. Thanks

Comment

• mo123
                      mo123 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Xposed and Magisk doesn't work on the device.
                      You can only use separate rooted or unrooted firmware since the firmware doesn't have a switch to change between root/unrooted status like other devices.

I want to watch national tv on demand app which does not work on a rooted device. I tried to use SuperSU but then my box jammed. I tried to use Magisk but it did not work. Maybe my bad I should try it again. I will try Xposed to see if works. Thanks
                    Can I totally unroot it using SuperSU?

Comment

Working...
                    X