Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 MAX RK3399 Tv Box 4/32GB BOOT problem

Hi guys,

i have problem with H96 max. I bought this box from Aliexpress. Everything working, youtube, Kodi, etc. Only 1 week-then i watching movie from KODI and screen freeze.
    Remote control nothing response- i disconnect power. From this point, tv box dont boot.
    what i do:
    -When connect power-gold logo H96 max will appear, and nothing further.
    -when press reset button (throught yellow video socket), connect power, gold logo appear, then black screeen, then on screen is "Supported API: 3"
    -i tried flash firmware, pressing reset button, then connect usb (blue), connect to pc is ok (win7 x64, drivers DriverAssitant_v4.5 installed), but error in FactoryTool is displayed-test device fail
    -i tried Android tool, again-test device failed

Does anyone have this problem?
    Please help. Thanks
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Hi,
    your firmware is android 6 and you can put android 7 with the last FW:rk3399_7.1_new_H96max_P_A_E_1.5M648M_ear_180102 .
    If you want DRM WIDEVINE you can put FW: rk3399_hcy_7.1.2_528_40M_171016.
    Test FactoryTool v1.5 with driver assistant v4.5.

Comment

In the box has installed Android 7.1.2. from factory.
      I have installed driver assistant v4.5 and FactoryTool-v1.45e, but i have same problem - test device failed.

Comment

Test with other usb in pc. In the box you are in blue usb ? Right.
        you can test with rockchip batch tool 1.8, may be.

Comment

Hi ,

did you "eraseFlash" before Upgrade ??? , ever made the Test under "AdvancedFunctions" in AT 2.35 or newer ???

try the A7 FW .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi,
            yes you can erase flash before but you need click restor. No upgrade with Firmware november 2017.

Comment

I tried Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8, - pressing reset, connect 2pc (blue USB on board), Connected. Then load firmware, click on the Restore and "Test device fail".

In the Android Tool v2.39, same connect procedure, in application is "Found One LOADER Device" . Tab Upgrade firmware, load file firmware, clcik Erase flash - result "Test Device fail"
              On the Advanced function tab click Test device, and same error - Test device failed.
              Any ideas?
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi, may be wrong install driver ? Try to uninstall driver...

Comment

Originally posted by tomyt View Post
                  I tried Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8, - pressing reset, connect 2pc (blue USB on board), Connected. Then load firmware, click on the Restore and "Test device fail".

In the Android Tool v2.39, same connect procedure, in application is "Found One LOADER Device" . Tab Upgrade firmware, load file firmware, clcik Erase flash - result "Test Device fail"
                  On the Advanced function tab click Test device, and same error - Test device failed.
                  Any ideas?
                  For what i know, the rockchip batch tool is an older version of the factory tool, and i used the factory tool to do flash Firmwares on my h96 max!

Here, these are the lasted versions:

Driver Assistant v4.5

http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...itant_v4.5.rar

Factory Tool v1.45e

http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...ool-v1.45e.rar

Try these, they worked with me!

Comment

Thx guys for reply.

i have updates:
                    i tried different usb with reinstalled fresh drivers. And its working! But i must connect device with usb+power cable (with reset button).
                    Ok, i tried Factory Tool 1.45e, loaded firmware, click restore and Run. It will stop at downloading firmware 1%. Always, i tried 5x.
                    Then i tried AndroidTools 2.39-same problem.
                    In the Androidtools i have clicked on Erase Flash. From this point when i connect device, its in maskrom mode.
                    But i end with "Download Boot fail."
                    Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by tomyt View Post
                      Thx guys for reply.

i have updates:
                      i tried different usb with reinstalled fresh drivers. And its working! But i must connect device with usb+power cable (with reset button).
                      Ok, i tried Factory Tool 1.45e, loaded firmware, click restore and Run. It will stop at downloading firmware 1%. Always, i tried 5x.
                      Then i tried AndroidTools 2.39-same problem.
                      In the Androidtools i have clicked on Erase Flash. From this point when i connect device, its in maskrom mode.
                      But i end with "Download Boot fail."
                      Any suggestions?
                      Don't use the power cable!

Power off the box and disconnect all cables, then connect the usb cable to your pc, but don't connect to the box just yet! Then you hold the reset button, and while you still press the reset button, then you connect the usb to the box, on the port 3.0 and once you hear the sound that windows makes when a new device is connect, then you release the reset button! Then you do the flashing procedure with Factory Tool 1.45e

Comment

Hello, I'm Brazilian and I do not understand English but I'll try to communicate with you through google translator. I hope you can understand me and help me because I am desperate
                        I bought a H96 max in the gearbest, apparently it arrived good but it gave a few brakes and it did not return more, only withdrawing of the outlet, in one of those withdrawals of the taking it remained in the looping and does not leave the screen of initialization. I try to start it by the reset button, it takes a lot longer than normal but it starts anyway, but it starts with a message in the corner written "Supported API 3" I try to reset it from the factory, it takes a lot, almost 1h and when it finishes nothing happens and it continues in the looping. I already tried to connect in the pc I installed the drivers but even so, nothing appears when I connect to the pc.
                        did you get it? (Google translate Portugues to English)

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoBR View Post
                          Hello, I'm Brazilian and I do not understand English but I'll try to communicate with you through google translator. I hope you can understand me and help me because I am desperate
                          I bought a H96 max in the gearbest, apparently it arrived good but it gave a few brakes and it did not return more, only withdrawing of the outlet, in one of those withdrawals of the taking it remained in the looping and does not leave the screen of initialization. I try to start it by the reset button, it takes a lot longer than normal but it starts anyway, but it starts with a message in the corner written "Supported API 3" I try to reset it from the factory, it takes a lot, almost 1h and when it finishes nothing happens and it continues in the looping. I already tried to connect in the pc I installed the drivers but even so, nothing appears when I connect to the pc.
                          did you get it? (Google translate Portugues to English)
                          Hi ,

first please make no double Threads , looks like your Box is crasched , maybe a new flash will help ,

but i think your Box may never had past the QC , try it with "shortPins" Method ,use "MaskRomMode"

to flash new , good luck ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

first please make no double Threads , looks like your Box is crasched , maybe a new flash will help ,

but i think your Box may never had past the QC , try it with "shortPins" Method ,use "MaskRomMode"

to flash new , good luck ,

greetings / gefattern

I'm a beginner, could you please teach me how? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoBR View Post

I'm a beginner, could you please teach me how? Thank you!
                              Hi ,

look here :

http://ugoos.net/blog/reflashing-in-...device-bricked

of course you need the Stockrom to restore or a sure working Rom ,

if something is unclear ask , use Post#9 for newest Tools & Drivers .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                              X