Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michael2t View Post
    Hello Mo123

Have you tested Amazon Prime on Your Unit ... As I was told that even other boxes are having issue with amazon prime ...

Have You tested it personally ?

If not Please try it You can get a free trail version for 30 days ..

Amazon Prime loads just fine it dies when You play a video any video ...

I have Been reading the Kodi Forums as we and they are even having issues with the App
    so they are working on a plugin ...

I await some real testing ...

If You want to Read about all the problems they are having here is a link to the main forums
    for Kodi Prime

Hier wird ein Addon angeboten, welches die Wiedergabe von Amazon Prime Video Inhalten ermöglicht. Funktionsumfang Poster werden bei den Filmen nur über Amazon bezogen. Das gleiche gilt auch für Trailer. Der Export von Filmen oder Serien erfolgt…

Michael T.
    Amazon Prime Video app working perfect on my RK3229, RK3328, both running Nougat.
    On RK3328 LibreELEC I also had it working 2 months ago with that addon, but waiting for a more stable LibreELEC to test addons again.
    On RK3399 I used old firmware, was also a problem.
    You need updated firmware with framework and permission fixes to have Amazon Prime working, only the manufacturer can build a new firmware for your device to fix it if they know what they are doing.
    You will notice some Youtube videos also don't play, Rockchip fixed it a week ago for all chipsets running Nougat or Oreo.

Comment

Working...
    X