Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enostavno77 View Post
    Hi again,
    i have Windows10 ana i have Type-C Adapter/Cable .
    I believe that the problem is usb drivers.
    I must sleep over it and tomorrow is a new day and new possibilities.
    i have read page 12 more times and did just as writen down.
    And still something i did not done o.k.
    My pc has just USB 2.0 port.

So maybe i should try with USB 2.0 - USB 2.0 cable??
    Hi ,

i used Type C to USB3 Female and my USB2 A to A FlashCable ,

on USB2 Port from PC , what Drivers did you use ???

good luck / gefattern

Comment

hi,
      i used DriverAssitant_v4.6 and FactoryTool_v1.6 . i have tried usb typ c on box and usb 2.0 on my PC.
      It started after i powered on the box ( i heared a sound ), but the firmware did not load.

Comment

Originally posted by Enostavno77 View Post
        hi,
        i used DriverAssitant_v4.6 and FactoryTool_v1.6 . i have tried usb typ c on box and usb 2.0 on my PC.
        It started after i powered on the box ( i heared a sound ), but the firmware did not load.
        Hi ,

does it show "LoaderMode" in Tool , try AndroidTool 2.42 , of course u must press the "Run""start" button

for flashing , good luck / gefattern

Comment

It stoped in loadingmode. I pressed run button before i conected the box. Maybe this was wrong?
          I will also try AndroidTool 2.42 .
          Thanks for support

Comment

And something else....i can t find AndroidTool 2.42 ! Maybe you have the side where i can download? thanks

Comment

use p.12/174 Drivers,its works well(I did t with these Drivers!)

But for Win10;I cant say anything,seems OS can cause of something wrond when flashing/installing Drivers etc.,

My opinion the main problem is Installation of Drivers to our PC system!

USB2.0-2.0 Cable OK(mine is 3.0 but I assume that 2.0 also OK)

Comment

I tried this 12/174 Drivers....but the instalation failed it is probably not compatible with win10.

Comment

I said,mine is Win7 and it works

Win10 may not competible

++

Have you tried "Install it by Admin"(right click and than select this)??

Seems that those stupid Drivers/Tools select "Opreration Systems"!!

Win7 OK but Win10 failed or WinXP OK Vista not!!!

So if we do not install it right Driver then we cant flash!

Comment

Hi, again i finally did it.Now i have new firmware and root !!!
                    I used :

DriverAssitant_v4.5

FactoryTool_v1.51

and USB typ c to USB 3.0 and PC USB 2.0

Everything for now is working fine......but i must have time to check all options.

Thanks everyone for help!

Comment

Appreciated to hear this

Good luck
                      ++

Now we understood that OS "Win10" fully compatible&supported your stated Driver&Tool!

So give us separetely this Driver&Tool download links?? might be in near future some of W10 owners and when
                      purchased this Box then easly installed those necessary Driver&Tool

Thanks++

Comment

And if you ask/wonder some of KODI(17.6) tips or Addons or Settings etc., than you can ask me OK
                        Last edited by bergamesk; 08-11-2018, 20:31. Reason: correction

Comment

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Has anyone tried kodi 17.6 XenonX7.3.7 ?

Comment

My first advise;never use "BUILDS"!!

Select/Check your specific Addons and install it one by one!

Those Builds for amateurs! I do not like it anymore

++

Recently my Addons are as follows;

>The Magic Dragon
                            >Exodus
                            >Neptune Rising
                            >Supremacy
                            >Placenta
                            >Uranus
                            >Genesis Reborn
                            >Incursion

and for some settings purposes I use;"Indigo" and "Easy Adavanced Settings"

Sometimes I add more addons or less!

check this site; https://www.wirelesshack.org/top-bes...o-add-ons.html

What is your Internet Speed???

Do you use "Real-Debrid" Account(Premium)?? as normally you have to know this?? because you use "Terrarium" right??

So if you use RealDebrid Premium then you can use this account with some of Kodi Addons too!
                            Such as "The Magic Dragon"

++

Comment

hi,

i just started using box ( it is my first )

also i am just new with using Kodi

Si i must first sheck all this ans as you said ...step by step

my internet speed is around 90 Mb download and 5 Mb upload

Night

Comment

OK got it+

1-Your net speed very good
                                but I recommend you use with "Ethernet" connection! if possible because its way better

WiFi 2.4/5G performanse not good!

2-This site(actually a lot of them!) very good and you will find all addons separete with some of explanations too!
                                than you can select and install it and they will explain how to do this,you just see of their details and easly install it

https://www.wirelesshack.org/top-bes...o-add-ons.html

3-Therefore in fact all those addons similar/same etc.,!! when you check "MOVIES" then you will see that 90%
                                same movies!

But the difference is "picture quality"!!

They say(when you selected one movie) 1080p its totally wrong/lie! because the pic.qty such a 480 or 540
                                but they declare 1080p!

So even if you wanna better quality pic.qty then you should to buy Real-Debrid Premium account!

Real-Debrid is an unrestricted downloader that allows you to quickly download files hosted on the Internet or instantly stream them into an innovative web player

go to sign up(register) than see what happens it,I use RD Premium about last 14months and I'm satisfied
                                and also keep in mind that you can use this premium account with "Terrariumtv" too!!

Terra is way better with premium,because you get 1080p files in 7/8/9Gb!! all free/others are about 1Gb(less or more)

4-For KODI settings;did you know what you do??

++

Before install Addons(for Entertainment),you should firstly install "INDIGO" and "EASY ADVANCED SETTINGS" addons!

Note;start to do this with Ethernet connection instead WiFi!!

Comment

Working...
                                X