No announcement yet.

X99 TV BOX - RK3399 Mali - T860MP4 4/32GB ROM A7.1 HDR10 Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its very simple why we cant upgrade/upload directly from the manufacturer via WiFi/Ethernet?

Guys pls be informed that this device does not work on with "KODI"!!
    dont buy or at least dont buy at present!

Note;I'v got this device last week from Gearbest

Comment

For X99,no more talk;you will loose time&money!
      So I'v deleted all of my msgs,sorry for that

There is something ROM or what kind of firmware etc., but I'v failed to load/install or flashing etc., due to not enough experience

No "KODI"!!

So if you want to use this Box without KODI than buy it+

Comment

Hi

today tried severel times in order to firmware update but failed again!
        WTF this FlashTool&DriverInstall!

I'v already watched Youtube videos and some infos. etc., but my device doesnt connected properly to this upgrading happen!

For DriverInstall;I always got warning from Win7 system! programme does not installed
        so other FlashTool as it seems does not work in this respect

Gearbest respond me some of "empty" things! probably they will never accept my "exchance device" or refund(or partly deducted refund) requests!

After this ticket I never buy anything from Gearbest,in fact all are almost same!
        AliExpress suspended my account! at least 1 year,but who care
        Geekbuying not bad or better than Gear/Ali

Next week I'll buy another Box AML912,those RK3399 boxes just headche

Comment

Guys,if you are willing this box X99;Dont buy anymore!
          Also H96 RK3399 as same!

Forget it RK3399 for now! continue AML912

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
            Also H96 RK3399 as same!

Hi ,

do not make you crazy . I am sure there is something wrong , what kind of Drivers did you

download ??? Later i upload for you Drivers & Flashtool & discribe it once more okay ??? ,

until that keep cool and wait . I think the USB C port is used for flashing ???

greetings / gefattern
            Last edited by gefattern; 05-26-2018, 02:52.

Comment

Also H96 RK3399 as same!

Hi ,

here are the Drivers & Tool u need :

https://www.file-upload.net/download.../Rock.zip.html

and here you can see how flashing works :

http://ugoos.net/blog/rockchip-firmw...flashing-guide

if still something is unclear ask , for flashing , download

the Drivers & Tool , install from inside the Drivers Folder

the "InstallDrivers.exe" with right click on Mouse , as Admin ,

after that is done run Flashtool as Admin , load Firmware to

the Tool , now take your Box , press the "Reset" Button inside

the small hole beside the type C port , connect the type C with

the PC , if the Box until now is not shown up , connect the Power

and the Box must show up as "LoaderMode" in Tool , after that

stop pressing the Button , now u can press "upgrade" to flash your

Box , hope it works , good luck ,

greetings / gefattern
              Last edited by gefattern; 05-26-2018, 09:59.

Comment

love you guys

Thx of all your efforts for helping me

++

Meanwhile my "Ticket" communications still continue with "Gearbest" and they still request pictures/videos etc.,!!
                As I'v explained several times but they are insist to "do not understand"(probably they understood very well,I love those "CHINESE")

Yesterday,they sent me a msg and requested some of things and one is just crazy&funny

They need my Phone "IMEI" number WTF

Pls read what they wanted!

-------

Therefore we kindly ask you to follow these steps:

1.Please describe the problem with your item in details (what happened and when?) stating your order number.
                2.Please tell us what steps you have already taken to solve the issue.
                3.Please give us the item code indicated on the outer package.

4.Please give us the IMEI code of your phone/ Please give us the SN code of your tablet.

5.Please send us clear pictures or a video of the defects in good lighting.

Please keep the attachment below 2MB and use any of these formats gif, jpg, png, bmp, doc, xls, txt, rar, ppt, pdf.

If the video is above 2MB,please send it to [email protected]

unquote
                ---------

Comment

• mo123
                  mo123 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Standard return procedure for Gearbest, nothing strange.

failed!

My device doesnt connected

ready your infos.carefully and did it step by step but failed,I do not know

first tried with Type-C port/USB3.0 cable(type A-A male&male)
                than tried other USB3.0 port

when I installing Rockchip "DriverInstall" as Admin(or not) this driver does not installed properly
                because I got an error message>>>by Microsoft! so probably driver didnt installed!

when I clicked DAv4.5 opened prog. with two options such as Rockchip Driver and ADB Driver
                I clicked first Rock but failed than selected both again failed and always I get this Microsoft
                progr.warning page!!

Than when I shut the warning page Drivers seems installed!!
                click OK and shut the DA page.....

I do not know installed or no!

Than opened BatchTool 1.8 file and clicked RKBtachTool and than OK
                after that I'v loaded my file(firmware) seems OK and "Loading firmware finished" OK
                so until now seems eveything is OK

Now I press&hold RESET button
                then connected my USB3.0 cable first to TypeC port than to my deskop port

this opreration does not work>> Device TypeC to PC with USB3.0 male&male cable
                this opreration it works>>Device USB3.0 to PC with the same above cable

But there is no connection with BatchTool page;there is no any "Connected Devices" on this page
                and when I clicked Upgrade button I got warned; This operation didn't do,because of no device!

Seems that my device do not connection!
                Last edited by bergamesk; 05-26-2018, 12:03.

Comment

And FINAL act!

After above failed operation,than I want to read "User Manual" (actually I never read those manuals!)

And there is a hidden TRICK on manual;read carefuly and did it well,now "KODI 18.0 LEILA" comes and work fine

Here is the manual page of this;

WARM REMINDER
                  *Pls find the calculator program and input tt318 ,then it will shows the installation of
                  KODI & Other third-party applications and uninstall KODI application.

when you select and clicked tt(in fact this figure "pi"(Greek pi) and clicked 318;wait about 2/3min. downloading finished,installed completed do not
                  off the program!!! when finished click back or come to main menu,then you will see Kodi installed voila

Cheers!
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

IMPORTANT

But keep in mind,if you "power-off" your Device;then all installed addons(default addons and yours addons) and all your personal settings "DELETED"!!

So in this respect Kodi 17/18..... now not worked stable/proper!!

For KODI use;If you do not "power-off" your device that means all your addons&settings etc., will remain!

Or go to again Calculator than select tt318 then it will installed again!

This is so fuc.....crazy guys in fact Kodi useless in X99 device

For firmware upgrade(hidden Kodi18.0) may be help but I write my operation above and didnt connected my device FlashTool
                    so I do not know whats happened

Comment

Today tried with micro SD Card and again failed!

This Box does not connected to PC even you install driver+batchtool etc!
                      Also does not upgrade with SDCard too!

Comment

Today tried with micro SD Card and again failed!

This Box does not connected to PC even you install driver+batchtool etc!
                        Also does not upgrade with SDCard too!
                        I downloaded the firmware to the TV box without any problems.
                        Used for firmware Rockchip_DriverAssitant_v4.4 and FactoryTool-v1.45e.
                        Connection via USB-TYPE-C cable.

Comment

well in fact as it seems that I need video for this

I do not understand where I did a mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix90 View Post

I downloaded the firmware to the TV box without any problems.
                            Used for firmware Rockchip_DriverAssitant_v4.4 and FactoryTool-v1.45e.
                            Connection via USB-TYPE-C cable.
                            Hi ,

so Type C must be used , but connected on Pc side to USB2 port ??? ,

i want to buy this Box can u say if other Launchers can be used without

Problems ??? , do u have any problems with Apps , what about "root" ???

thanks , greetings / gefattern

Comment

now tried but failed

What I did

1-Downloaded your stated DriverAssistantv4.4 and FactoryTool-v1.4 as same as programs
                              2-First installed DA4.4(DriverInstall.exe and its OK)
                              3-From FTool extract desktop and opened FTool.exe its OK
                              4-Upload my file to Tool and its OK

after I did;take my box,with nail pushed to reset button while pushed then use TypeC
                              port and connect to my PC USB3.0 port....

when I check my Tool box there is no connection because the device will not power on!
                              than change my cable(I'v 2 cable A-A type one is 3.0 other one is 2.0)

My problem is,Box doesnt connected to the Toll for upgrading
                              I'v also tried other USB3.0 port but nothing connecting!

Or I'v a Windows issue(Win/7Ultimate)

Comment

Working...
                              X