Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

i know , i want the same Box as you , with AP6255 , otherwise worthless , so hopefully Geekbuying answer

my Question as i hope and wish , that the Boxes stock in German Storage have the AP6255 Chip , cant find

any Info about that , on the Site they sell it . If not i buy the X99 .

greetings / gefattern
    my thoughts

V1 6255 is with Android 6
    V2 9377 is with Android 7.1.2

but new firmware released H96 MAX RK3399 Android 7.1 4GB/32GB 4K TV BOX Firmware Update 20180502 is suitable for H96 MAX 6255 and 9377 WiFi module TV Box. so soon custom roms should work for both wifi chips

but we need wait for geekbuying rep to confirm this

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

my thoughts

V1 6255 is with Android 6
      V2 9377 is with Android 7.1.2

but new firmware released H96 MAX RK3399 Android 7.1 4GB/32GB 4K TV BOX Firmware Update 20180502 is suitable for H96 MAX 6255 and 9377 WiFi module TV Box. so soon custom roms should work for both wifi chips

but we need wait for geekbuying rep to confirm this
      Hi , thanks for answer , hope you are right ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi , thanks for answer , hope you are right ,

greetings / gefattern
        i hope so don't forget about discount coupon for H96 Max : ESITDE2 final price : 97.94€ €EUR

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

i hope so don't forget about discount coupon for H96 Max : ESITDE2 final price : 97.94€ €EUR
          Hi ,

thanks for Info, but cant buy until now because of no answer of Geekbuying, only

1 Day few hours left with Flashsale and Money until now not arrived on my PP

Account , so ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi,

FYI

Before yesterday I'v asked to Geekbuying Support Dept. some of my questions and got it their respond here below

--

1.No "rooted"
            2.No "OTA"
            3.Yes, ext.HDD support 1/2/4Tb
            4.Please send your inquiries and order number to [email protected] or contact our online customer service for details.

--

Bye+

Comment

gefattern

Dont think about to buy "X99" for now!
              Might be H99 better choice but I'm not sure

Those RK3399 Boxes very fine for only picture quality+fast response

"KODI" issue! in X99 but with H96 as someone says OK

And if you are not to use/think KODI then you can buy X99 as well but for me think firstly H99

++

I'm still awaiting Gearbest's final decision! if they accpet my deal or not,but doesnt matter probably I'll keep
              this device and to use such a "MediaPlayer" and for some of Apks.

Bye++

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
                gefattern

Dont think about to buy "X99" for now!
                Might be H99 better choice but I'm not sure

Those RK3399 Boxes very fine for only picture quality+fast response

"KODI" issue! in X99 but with H96 as someone says OK

And if you are not to use/think KODI then you can buy X99 as well but for me think firstly H99

++

I'm still awaiting Gearbest's final decision! if they accpet my deal or not,but doesnt matter probably I'll keep
                this device and to use such a "MediaPlayer" and for some of Apks.

Bye++
                Hi ,

until now i have not bought a Box , i am in contact with a Company that build the X99 , yesterday i

ask some Question about "Root" and "flashing" ... , hope for good answer , if ApexLauncher really

runs stable i think i take the X99 , but we need really "root" ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

gefattern

-well if you dont buy until now especially X99,pls wait for a while!

-as you see above of Geekbuying respond;no OTA and no Rooted!! WTF

Note;meanwhile in the past couple days that I'v tried some of 3rd.party/some of Apks. but failed!! you do not install it! might be device is not rooted!

-"No OTA";it seems that you will never upgraded this shitty device!

-"Launcher" doesnt important thing;as before Launcher this device need more other happens! especially why "KODI" does not work???

-Therefore if want to update/upgrade with C.ROM or even Manufacturer FW etc., its so difficult! even you cant succes this

-But after rooting effect,flashing etc., might be the device comes more suitable for use,but for now its not usefull!

++

Now I use this Box only for "MediaPlayer"! and I'v installed one Apk.(Terrarium TV) which is great Apk. highly recommended
                  as you wont need "movies" from KODI addons!

"TerrariumTV" perfect Apk. and dont forget buy Real-Debrid Premium Account!

Bye++

Comment

Hi ,

on XDA someone means the X99 is rooted , only install SuperSu from Store ,

then "just adb shell into console" then "su" and u have root ,

i am no Dev , but maybe it really works , greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

on XDA someone means the X99 is rooted , only install SuperSu from Store ,

then "just adb shell into console" then "su" and u have root ,

i am no Dev , but maybe it really works , greetings / gefattern
                      If you update SuperSU su binary, the box will get bricked and enter a bootloop.
                      Since the manufacturer can't fix it, it will be there forever, custom ROM's also can't fix it unless you have the source code of the box and someone builds a ROM with the correct fixes.
                      So don't update su binary for people planning to use root

Comment

no need "adventure"

Comment

One of my friend called me right now,and he says bought H96/RK3399
                          Complain about "internet-speed" even WiFi&Ethernet both are sucks!

I tald him,come to Freaktab Forum but he doesnt speak english

Also X99 WiFi performance so bad! even Ethernet!

Comment

One of my friend called me right now,and he says bought H96/RK3399
                            Complain about "internet-speed" even WiFi&Ethernet both are sucks!

I tald him,come to Freaktab Forum but he doesnt speak english

Also X99 WiFi performance so bad! even Ethernet!
                            Hi Mo123 ,

thanks for Info , i think i shall buy the X99 , Wifi is for me always fast enough , you know , i only

surf with a 3G Wifi Router/Huawei , the Review Videos on YT about X99 showed a well running

Box even 4K YT was possible with Aptoide YT update , only Problem is until now no "root" , but

i am in contact with a Manufacturer of the X99 , only have to wait his answers ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Good chance for you my friend

Therefore how much € this device in Germany Stock???

At least this device(Chipset RK3399) way better picture quality then AML912
                              so you can use for this and for "KODI" I do not know what we expecting!
                              Might be in near future X99 may come to work with KODI but at least NO KODI

Believe me guys last two days I neve "power-off" my device in order to protected my KODI 17.6 Settings+Addons
                              if I "re-start" or "power-off" device all Kodi addons+my settings will gone

Like a joke WTF this device

Comment

Good chance for you my friend

Therefore how much € this device in Germany Stock???

At least this device(Chipset RK3399) way better picture quality then AML912
                                so you can use for this and for "KODI" I do not know what we expecting!
                                Might be in near future X99 may come to work with KODI but at least NO KODI

Believe me guys last two days I neve "power-off" my device in order to protected my KODI 17.6 Settings+Addons
                                if I "re-start" or "power-off" device all Kodi addons+my settings will gone

Like a joke WTF this device
                                Hi , i think about 100€ with DHL Shipping , but i buy from Manufacturer of X99 , and i do not use Kodi

or similar ,

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                                X