• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
    Hi ,

one more , looks like the both USB ports , have Power after power off ,

gefattern
    nope

after Device "power-off">>>wait couple of minutes than USB ports turn to off(I'v connected one ext.HDD 1Tb to the port of USB3.0)
    also for the TypeC port same happen(I'v connected one USB-Stick to the TypeC port with TypeC Adapter)

Comment

Hi to all ,

first , the Box is not "rooted" my FW Version is from 22/5/2018 , (02.0.0.d32) , Apexlauncher runs well , but he was not to find

in Settings ,

to set him as first Laucher , had to set him over ApexSettings as first Launcher , the Remote works well too , but i do not like

the feeling of the Remote , strange smooth on skin , problems with Soundsettings , only "Bitsream" is selectable , but both

works .

As always , bad translated , wrong spelled , small written , parts still English (after change) , Example , i can only make a Wifi

"HotPot" not "HotSpot" , i really can not understand why they not make this things better .

If i want to flash the Box in near Future i need a Flashcable , i already tested , Box does not recognize with USB2/3 to the

Flashtool , so i need a Type C Cable for flashing , anyone a good Hint , i have USB2 on PC .

If i understand the Smiley statement of User "ZebSogo" in another Thread right , the EBox Rom runs well on X99 , but not

sure until now he did not ask my Question . Until now i made not much testing but i know that the Box runs well , we now

only need a rooted Version of latest X99 Rom , what about the Geekbuying FW Thread for X99 from here , hopefully they

will upload a rooted Version . nice Day ,

​​​​​​​greetings / gefattern
      +++++

If i want to flash the Box in near Future i need a Flashcable , i already tested , Box does not recognize with USB2/3 to the

Flashtool , so i need a Type C Cable for flashing , anyone a good Hint , i have USB2 on PC .

I'v already tried with TypeC port with Adapter to the connected my PC(Win7) but failed to transfer the file! as I tolda you before
      In my PC both USB2.0/3.0 doesnt recognize my Device!
      I'v also tried with microSD Card than failed again

Until now I couldnt connected my Box to the PC for Flashing

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post

+++++

I'v already tried with TypeC port with Adapter to the connected my PC(Win7) but failed to transfer the file! as I tolda you before
        In my PC both USB2.0/3.0 doesnt recognize my Device!
        I'v also tried with microSD Card than failed again

Until now I couldnt connected my Box to the PC for Flashing
        Hi ,

please test if u after Power Off still can use the USB Ports / C , if i connect my UT3Fan , he starts running while Box is off .

U have a older FW installed , or ??? tested 4 different Rootchecker , all say not rooted , but 2 say , Busybox installed 1.22 ..

and su.... in .... , report later exactly , then i try online SuperSu and report , press thumbs , why shall Gary lie , with that .

greetings / gefattern
        Last edited by gefattern; 06-21-2018, 10:02. Reason: adding text

Comment

well those ROMs do not interested me so much!

X99 Box only very good for "picture quality"! and for "fast" thats all

Who are the manufacturer? where are they? why they refunded me $ 41,- ??
          Why OTA not???

A lot of questions!

++

For "after power off" situation;I'v only tested my Ext.HDD(1 is mine HDD and already tested with my friend's 2 ext.HDDs and they completely turn to off!

led lights of HDDs turn off and no any noise inside in the HDDs so they do not work on!

But those are is not a problem for me my friend

Comment

Hey guys do you watch 2018 Russia FIFA Cup??

My supported team is GERMANY as usual

"TEAM GERMANY" Total Football

But they are just disappointed me! this team is not Germany! where is TEAM GERMANY!

By the way a lot teams are suck!

Comment

Hey guys do you watch 2018 Russia FIFA Cup??

My supported team is GERMANY as usual

"TEAM GERMANY" Total Football

But they are just disappointed me! this team is not Germany! where is TEAM GERMANY!

By the way a lot teams are suck!
              Hi ,

TEAM GERMANY hopefully comes back with the next Match , but now the Rootchecker Infos from Rom

1.0.0 / X99. 02.00.d32 / Kernel 4.4.103 / Build is from 2018/05/22

Root Check / JRummyApps Version 4.4.0.0 / not rooted / Busybox installed / Ver.1.22.1 (755) Permissions

Root Checker by Selivin / not rooted / no Busybox / Su Binary / system/xbin / Output -rwsr-x --- 1 root shell 10352 / system/xbin/su / SElinux = Permissive

Root Checker by App Hippie / not rooted / no Busybox / same as by Selivin App

Root Checker Basic by Joeykrim / not rooted / no other Infos

later i try to install SuperSU from Playstore and report , hope really all comes good ,

if rooted i can hopefully backup the Stock & upload for others , press thumbs ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

once more , thanks for Info with USB , i think your Rom is a earlier "build" Version , so maybe different

programming in FW , about Manufacturer ,

you can find several if u look on Apps like Aliexpress / ...baba for TVboxes they all sell them there .

About "flashing" , did you install latest Drivers , connected it the right Way , like discribed ??? , what

Adapter did you use , Type C 3.1 to USB2 or 3 ??? , Picture possible ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

well,now ball is your side my friend,play it and hope you will find suitable ROM/FW etc.,
                  and hope its come to "Rooted"

++

I'm awaiting "TEAM GERMANY" the real/true German football!

Meanwhile some of players should be out such as "Özil"!! and "Khedira"!!
                  and Mario Gomez to be returned(90min) also Ilkay Gündogan

Comment

Hi ,

once more , thanks for Info with USB , i think your Rom is a earlier "build" Version , so maybe different

programming in FW , about Manufacturer ,

you can find several if u look on Apps like Aliexpress / ...baba for TVboxes they all sell them there .

About "flashing" , did you install latest Drivers , connected it the right Way , like discribed ??? , what

Adapter did you use , Type C 3.1 to USB2 or 3 ??? , Picture possible ,

greetings / gefattern
                    No there is one Build only! just bullshit

The latest one is CR only as I though

For flashing,I'v tried all possibilities PC/micoSD Card etc.,
                    Tried many of "Installing Drivers" all are failed!

I'v used/tried TypeC 3.1(with proper Adapter which I'v purchased before) and tried Device 2.0/3.0 ports as well
                    For the PC side I'v used USB3.0/2.0 and tried all USB ports on the Desktop

My last attempted,with microSD Card(followed all directions etc.,) but failed again

Comment

And what kind of Picture???
                      So I can do it later

Attached Files
                      Last edited by bergamesk; 06-21-2018, 15:57.

Comment

• gefattern
                        gefattern commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Picture of Flashcable / Adapter , thanks

Hi to all.

I have received this box yesterday an I'm a little disappointed.
                      This box is fast but as you reported before there's no root and kodi does not save anything. Also I'm having problems with iptv stream full HD. It's not playing smooth, it's playing like blocks of frames. Slow..

Other thing I did not see anyone complaining is about dual band.. I only can see 2.4G networks, my 5g wifi networks do not show.. Anyone else with this problem?

Thanks

Comment

Hi ,

Kodi is a well known Problem , which BuildNr. has your FW Version ??? Maybe the not working 5Ghz Wifi is a

Firmware Bug ??? , what are the Speedtest results ??? , did you tried latest RKMC ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

And what kind of Picture???
                          So I can do it later
                          Hi ,

so you use a Type C to USB3 female Cable , i orderd a Type C to USB2 male Cable , really hope it

works and ordered a small 40mm Fan to prevent heating , shall place him above the X99 sign ,

fits perfect , already messured ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

Kodi is a well known Problem , which BuildNr. has your FW Version ??? Maybe the not working 5Ghz Wifi is a

Firmware Bug ??? , what are the Speedtest results ??? , did you tried latest RKMC ???

greetings / gefattern
                            I send a picture with version of box, the speed is 12 mb download and 10 upload in 2,4g networ, with network cable it gives 32mb download and 6mb upload.
                            I have available 200mb download and 100mb upload.

Have to try RKMC as I didn't even know it existed.

https://mega.nz/#!R9dgnIhS!6nu8M6-cU...bSeaOeL_l7peMs
                            ​​​​​​
                            Attached Files

Comment

• gefattern
                              gefattern commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hi , remember only internal Wifi Antenna , not really good programmed FW too , maybe

gefattern

Hi to all ,

small Update about "root" , was not able to install SuperSU from PlayStore always Error -504 ,

shall try it with Aptoide or APK.pure , Superuser App from Developer phhˋs , from PlayStore

only gave white Screen and once Notification that installed Binarys are to old .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                            X