X99 TV BOX - RK3399 Mali - T860MP4 4/32GB ROM A7.1 HDR10 Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ,

sorry i have to say it again , there is no Button called "remove&Install" even if i change Language to English ,

and what ??? , downloaded Playstore ??? , Post before you say "only LP" no need to download Playstore ,

your English is a shame , you can not write down full sentences , or not want , not helpfull for all Users , thanks for nothing , i delete this bullshit Post with no sence twice ,

i not only want it for me , for all other Users to understand ,

gefattern
    Last edited by gefattern; 11-14-2019, 00:53.

Comment

? Download Lucky Patcher app latest version apk for Android. LuckyPatcher is a free Android app to mod apps & games, block ads, uninstall system apps etc.

research before you learn everything ready

Comment

I know turkish & german language , no english , i share this information , i get it from russian pages , do you understand how difficult it is for me ,
        I just want to help.
        Last edited by gefattern; 11-13-2019, 22:44. Reason: changes for better understanding

Comment

[QUOTE = raruba; n789109] Yes, I can update everything in the Play Store. I'm sorry, I could have read that I can update with Google Play Store. Lol [/ QUOTE] So it's a little bit clear.

Comment

Originally posted by guner67 View Post
            [QUOTE = raruba; n789109] Yes, I can update everything in the Play Store. I'm sorry, I could have read that I can update with Google Play Store. Lol [/ QUOTE] So it's a little bit clear.
            Hi ,

this is much better ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

https://www.luckypatchers.com/download/
              research before you learn everything ready
              Hi ,

i already installed this Version ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

can you please confirm what you did , you downloaded the latest Playstore from APKpure or Aptoide and then installed it with "install" Function from LP over the old one ??? (where ever this Button is) , you not downloaded the "patched Version" of LP self and installed it over the old ??? , correct ??? ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

did you get a answer of the Seller , do they really sell it with 8.1 ???

press thumbs that you get a Link ,

good luck / gefattern

"X99 only have Android 7.1 OS firmware."

Bait click titles. They replied saying its only 7.1

Comment

Hi ,

can you please confirm what you did , you downloaded the latest Playstore from APKpure or Aptoide and then installed it with "install" Function from LP over the old one ??? (where ever this Button is) , you not downloaded the "patched Version" of LP self and installed it over the old ??? , correct ??? ,

greetings / gefattern
                    Install LP, run LP and look for google play store on left...click it you will see uninstall as one of the options...uninstall it then reboot the box...put the your downloaded google play store (I think the newest one is 17.5) in your download folder. Go back into LP and on the bottom side side you will see install...you will see Internal SD and look for the download Folder you put the google play store in, then click it and install and then reboot your box.....DONE
                    Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Install LP, run LP and look for google play store on left...click it you will see uninstall as one of the options...uninstall it then reboot the box...put the your downloaded google play store (I think the newest one is 17.5) in your download folder. Go back into LP and on the bottom side side you will see install...you will see Internal SD and look for the download Folder you put the google play store in, then click it and install and then reboot your box.....DONE
                      Hope this helps
                      Hi ,

this worked for you ??? , Guner67 installed it on top , if i understand it right , can not update Chrome over Pstore anymore , think better to make a Backup before i try it ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

this worked for you ??? , Guner67 installed it on top , if i understand it right , can not update Chrome over Pstore anymore , think better to make a Backup before i try it ,

greetings / gefattern
                        It worked for me, I uninstalled first. I think guner don't know how to say it....Chrome will update also after you update play store

Comment

Originally posted by ldrrp View Post

"X99 only have Android 7.1 OS firmware."

Bait click titles. They replied saying its only 7.1
                          Sorta figured that
                          That box is to old for them to mess with it now. NO ONE can seem to make a FW for that box.

Comment

Hi ,

a Wonder must happen if there is a higher Rom then 7.1 , we only can hope ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Sorta figured that
                              That box is to old for them to mess with it now. NO ONE can seem to make a FW for that box.
                              yea unfortunately i have about 10 of those boxes haha

Comment

Originally posted by ldrrp View Post

yea unfortunately i have about 10 of those boxes haha
                                WOW, that's a lot of money...I would be pissed if I were you.....I got 1 and that's bad enough....will never buy another RockChip box

Comment

Working...
                                X