Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

can you please confirm what you did , you downloaded the latest Playstore from APKpure or Aptoide and then installed it with "install" Function from LP over the old one ??? (where ever this Button is) , you not downloaded the "patched Version" of LP self and installed it over the old ??? , correct ??? ,

greetings / gefattern
    I as found out you don't even have to uninstall play store, just install it right over top of the old one. Go back into LP and on the bottom right side you will see install...you will see Internal SD and look for the download Folder you put the google play store in, then click it and install and then reboot your box.....DONE
    Hope this helps...make sure you install it in the System, it will ask you

Comment

• gefattern
      gefattern commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for Info

Nice infos, I was able to update PlayStore.

What more system apps you guys update using LP to have the best experience?

Thanks to all that are keeping users informed.
    Last edited by gefattern; 12-07-2019, 01:10.

Comment

If someone wants to try my Android TV 9.0 image for X99, I've uploaded it here:

https://mega.nz/#!WqoFGa7Z!rH59t5AUakFQzWzoYhYlhR77Ntcd53aFacQp-oVcuV4

It is based on https://forum.radxa.com/t/rom-androi...e-released/760
      And built from Radxa's source for RockPi4B (Source)
      Last edited by npcomplete; 12-07-2019, 22:09.

Comment

Originally posted by npcomplete View Post

https://mega.nz/#!KjYAkaTb!XttwFBr-x...lM63ZP4b8b5-mc

Hi ,

special for X99 and AP6255 Support , some Pictures ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

https://mega.nz/#!KjYAkaTb!XttwFBr-x...lM63ZP4b8b5-mc

Hi ,

is it a full .img File or parts ??? , does it runs well , Gapps installed ??? , some Info would be nice , thanks ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

is it a full .img File or parts ??? , does it runs well , Gapps installed ??? , some Info would be nice , thanks ,

greetings / gefattern
            It is a full image. I've had sometime with it and it runs well. it has opengapps.
            Last edited by gefattern; 12-08-2019, 01:17.

Comment

It is a full image. I've had sometime with it and it runs well. it has opengapps.
              Hi ,

so it is possible to flash it with Factory or Androidtool , thanks for Info , first i must backup before i try
              does it really have TWRP and Magisk ??? ,

greetings / gefattern
              Last edited by gefattern; 12-08-2019, 01:18.

Comment

It is a full image. I've had sometime with it and it runs well. it has? opengapps.
                Hi ,

if you want you can make your own ROM Thread , so more Users would see it , maybe better ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

if you want you can make your own ROM Thread , so more Users would see it , maybe better ,

greetings / gefattern
                  WOW, thats awesome...I'm gonna give it a try. How about you gefattern...you gonna try it?
                  Update: Can't open it with winzip....tried winRAR and it opened it but its not a IMG file and it 4.5 gig...never seen a IMG file that big before.
                  npcomplete: why is it so dam BIG?
                  Well got it unpacked and when I try to put it in the USB burning tool it says parse burning image fail.
                  Last edited by raruba; 12-07-2019, 15:52.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

WOW, thats awesome...I'm gonna give it a try. How about you gefattern...you gonna try it?
                    Update: Can't open it with winzip....tried winRAR and it opened it but its not a IMG file and it 4.5 gig...never seen a IMG file that big before.
                    npcomplete: why is it so dam BIG?
                    Well got it unpacked and when I try to put it in the USB burning tool it says parse burning image fail.
                    Hi ,

if i know it works , yes , but why you cant unpack it , for sure the strange .tar.gz , think it is a Linux compression , better if it would be a .zip or .rar File , would be nice when he upload it as .zip or .rar ,
                    better you we wait until there is a good .img File , the size is to big ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

if i know it works , yes , but why you cant unpack it , for sure the strange .tar.gz , think it is a Linux compression , better if it would be a .zip or .rar File , would be nice when he upload it as .zip or .rar ,
                      better you we wait until there is a good .img File , the size is to big ,

greetings / gefattern
                      Yeah I agree, I'm not touching that thing at that size....I got it unpacked but it won't load into USB Burning Tool anyway, says parse burning image fail.....so there's no way to flash it. And yeah the size is 4.5G

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Yeah I agree, I'm not touching that thing at that size....I got it unpacked but it won't load into USB Burning Tool anyway, says parse burning image fail.....so there's no way to flash it. And yeah the size is 4.5G
                        Hi ,

we only can ask if he can upload in .zip , much better ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

had PM with "npcomplete" , he will upload in .zip , hope it is a good Rom

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

had PM with "npcomplete" , he will upload in .zip , hope it is a good Rom

greetings / gefattern
                            Here you go: Android-9.0-X99-20191206.img.gz
                            https://mega.nz/#!WqoFGa7Z!rH59t5AUa...3aFacQp-oVcuV4

It's an img.gz file this time so you can directly use Etcher. Also, I've only tried this on an SD card. Let me know
                            Last edited by gefattern; 12-08-2019, 01:19.

Comment

Here you go:? Android-9.0-X99-20191206.img.gz
                              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

It's an img.gz file this time so you can directly use Etcher. Also, I've only tried this on an SD card. Let me know
                              Hi ,

what is Etcher ??? , no extract needed with Etcher ??? , i flash with Pc and .img File , you not installed it on internal Storage , only on SD , and used it ??? I am on 7.1.2 / 22.5 Version , can i extract it on WinPC ,
                              .gz is Linux or not ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                              X