with my old Playstore 7.8.36 ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      Hi ,

a Wonder happend , i was able to update Chrome , it worked ,

with my old Playstore 7.8.36 ,

greetings / gefattern
      WOW, thats great....still hoping someone would fix this firmware...what a good box. One thing for me I will never buy a rockchip again.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

WOW, thats great....still hoping someone would fix this firmware...what a good box. One thing for me I will never buy a rockchip again.
        There are actually some very good RK3399 devices like the RockPi 4(available as a bundle with all accessories), Khadas Edge and new Station P1 RK3399 with a heatsink case all which will receive Android 10.
        WeChip or whoever manufacturers the H96 RK3399 has zero support for all their devices with Amlogic, Rockchip and Allwinner chips, so it depends on the manufacturer, not chipset vendor.
        RK3399 also has great LibreELEC, Linux support.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

There are actually some very good RK3399 devices like the RockPi 4(available as a bundle with all accessories), Khadas Edge and new Station P1 RK3399 with a heatsink case all which will receive Android 10.
          WeChip or whoever manufacturers the H96 RK3399 has zero support for all their devices with Amlogic, Rockchip and Allwinner chips, so it depends on the manufacturer, not chipset vendor.
          I have Csa96 and its has just android 6 . So which manufacturer do you suggest for buying new tvbox?

Comment

I think you have to first install the FileLinked (DroidAdmin)

Then you can get and Kodi addons or IPTV app on TV Box

Comment

You can Also Install Relatively new Media Streaming IPTV Apps like Media Lounge on your TV box and get access to unlimited video contents

Comment

Cyberflix App can be easily installed on all the types of TV boxes

Comment

There are certain newly arrived Streaming applications that allows the users to watch movies and tv shows both.

For example, UnlockMyTv app facilitate the Users with free movies and tv shows

Comment

I use to think the issue with the 3399 was that it was a hexa core and there was issues getting the hexa core to work properly. THe S912 didnt have any problems with the 8 cores so i figured 4 was ok and 8 was ok but the hang up was 6

But then flew in the S922X,A311D and it doesnt have any of the issues of the RK3399

So my conclusion is its not the Hexa core thats the hang up its just the Rockchip can get it to work like Amlogic can or something.

IMO some of the single board computers might run a little better then the cheaper tv boxes but even the sbc boards arnt perfect they still have their little issues.

Comment

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post
                      I use to think the issue with the 3399 was that it was a hexa core and there was issues getting the hexa core to work properly. THe S912 didnt have any problems with the 8 cores so i figured 4 was ok and 8 was ok but the hang up was 6

But then flew in the S922X,A311D and it doesnt have any of the issues of the RK3399

So my conclusion is its not the Hexa core thats the hang up its just the Rockchip can get it to work like Amlogic can or something.

IMO some of the single board computers might run a little better then the cheaper tv boxes but even the sbc boards arnt perfect they still have their little issues.
                      Yeah, I will never buy another RockChip TV box.

Comment

n the Geeni app, on the top corner of the Devices screen Make sure the indicator light on the device is flashing rapidly
                        Share with you latest tech news, best Android apps and PC Software, you can get here info how to run andoird apps like games, software in pc.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Well then it seems to me they must be really hard to work with or modify

Comment

Hi all.
                            Sometimes, Santa gives exactly those gifts that we need.
                            The android 9 atv by me . Good luck .

how to flash
                            need AndroidTools_2.71
                            AndroidTools -> Advanced Function button GoMaskro
                            AndroidTools -> UpgradeFirmware button EraseFlash
                            AndroidTools -> UpgradeFirmware button Upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by cubelibre View Post
                              Hi all.

how to flash
                              need AndroidTools_2.71
                              HI ,

does it really work on internal ??? how big is the file , any Pictures ???

does all work , Wifi , BT ??? can it not flashed the stock Way ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by cubelibre View Post
                                Hi all.

how to flash
                                need AndroidTools_2.71
                                Going to give it a try. Thanks I can only find v2.69 AndroidTools...Can I backup the data that is on my box and reinstall it after installing Android 9??? Should be able to on TWRP right? I really can't believe this, to good to be true...lol
                                Last edited by raruba; 11-17-2020, 23:05.

Comment

Working...
                                X