No announcement yet.

X99 TV BOX - RK3399 Mali - T860MP4 4/32GB ROM A7.1 HDR10 Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know rockchip can't even make a android tool that works. Try v2.43, it might work for 7.1.2

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post
      Maybe later

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      cant get back to my last working 22.5 Ver. , always ends up in "boot fail"
      As I wrote above - loader , maskrom , eraseflash , upgrade .

to all
      I think that the atv version is more suitable for box with a voice control . imho

Comment

Originally posted by cubelibre View Post

Maybe later

to all
        I think that the atv version is more suitable for box with a voice control . imho
        Well maybe for you, but not good for me when you can't even put widgets on launcher and no Google Chrome and won't update Google Play or Google Play Services. But great job, it runs good and fast.

Comment

Try ATVLauncher .
          AptoideTV for Google Chrome and many apk .

and won't update Google Play or Google Play Services
          In play market go to My Apps and check

Comment

Originally posted by cubelibre View Post

Maybe later

to all
            Hi ,

was able to go back to 9 , but until now not to flash my 7.1.2 Rom , without Problems , now if i want delete SysApps , in 7.1.2 , it fails , no write permission , with "root" , before it worked always , strange ,

I can help with translation to German & report bugs , if you want to fix some of them ,

greetings / gefattern

a Lawnchair Launcher Version would be good

Comment

Hi ,

was able to go back to 9 , but until now not to flash my 7.1.2 Rom , without Problems , now if i want delete SysApps , in 7.1.2 , it fails , no write permission , with "root" , before it worked always , strange ,

I can help with translation to German & report bugs , if you want to fix some of them ,

greetings / gefattern

a Lawnchair Launcher Version would be good
              Hi,
              yeah 1 thing for sure, cubelibre did a awesome JOB with this firmware.....no 1 else has even been close to a adroid 9 for this box.......He should be able to do it easily....I'm hoping

Comment

Hi ,

for sure a good Rom , but well need fixes , was not able to add Lawnchair to Launchers default option , always jumped back to ATV , without "root" , shall try it once with Magisk installed , or later over Playstore ,

did anyone got a third Launcher to run , or is it Lawnchair Problem ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

for sure a good Rom , but well need fixes , was not able to add Lawnchair to Launchers default option , always jumped back to ATV , without "root" , shall try it once with Magisk installed , or later over Playstore ,

did anyone got a third Launcher to run , or is it Lawnchair Problem ???

greetings / gefattern
                  No I haven't been able to get any launchers running. If I could get the launchers to run and get the google apps to update it would be real nice.

Comment

No I haven't been able to get any launchers running. If I could get the launchers to run and get the google apps to update it would be real nice.
                    Hi ,

so update of Play Apps does not work ??? do you stay on it ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

No, I'm going back 7.1.2, I also see that the firmware is based off of PI....but it does run real good....wish he could make it AOSP

Comment

No, I'm going back 7.1.2, I also see that the firmware is based off of PI....but it does run real good....wish he could make it AOSP
                        Hi ,

still testing , but i go back too , there are still so many bugs to fix , translations too , so many not needed double or triple Settings ,
                        think we only get a new Rom with new Box , RK3588 , or similar ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

why can i not uninstall any SystemApp anymore now while im back on 7.1.2 , root works , shit have to try all Versions now ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Well maybe for you, but not good for me when you can't even put widgets on launcher and no Google Chrome and won't update Google Play or Google Play Services. But great job, it runs good and fast.
                            read post https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...793#post816793

cant get back to my last working 22.5 Ver. , always ends up in "boot fail"
                            give me link to this rom , im try it .

Comment

Try ES file explorer Pro to uninstall, One thing for sure cubelibre should be building roms for a living, he did something no one else could do, that's for sure

Comment

Hi ,

it not works and ES for sure not , it is a AD & Spy Tool , Internet reported month ago ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                                X