X99 TV BOX - RK3399 Mali - T860MP4 4/32GB ROM A7.1 HDR10 Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Hows things going with the box??? Have u heard anything from cubelibre???
    Hi ,

no not really , the A9 Rom from him is the latest for X99 , but i stay on A7 , not interested in

experiment , with not good working A9 Rom , look your bugs , if the Video Support for RasPi

gets better , maybe i buy one of the latest Ver. , only use my Box for online & watching

Videos ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

no not really , the A9 Rom from him is the latest for X99 , but i stay on A7 , not interested in

experiment , with not good working A9 Rom , look your bugs , if the Video Support for RasPi

gets better , maybe i buy one of the latest Ver. , only use my Box for online & watching

Videos ,

greetings / gefattern
      Cool, good to hear from you.

Comment

Hi, I have been serching rooted rom (20181024) for my x99, Many websites including this forum has only one common link for download which leads to fileshare website. and its not working anymore. Can someone please provide this firmware dropbox or mega download pls. . Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by mcjuly08 View Post
          Hi, I have been serching rooted rom (20181024) for my x99, Many websites including this forum has only one common link for download which leads to fileshare website. and its not working anymore. Can someone please provide this firmware dropbox or mega download pls. . Thanks in advance.
          Go to cubelibre post #1018, theres a link there for ATV android 9....good luck

Comment

Thats with too many bug as oer previous posts. I am not trying that android 9.
            I want 7.1.2 (20181024)
            I have read many posts saying this is the best and bugless rooted. firmware
            Would you be able to upload and send link of mega or dropbox (20181024) rooted.
            Please.

Comment

Thats with too many bug as oer previous posts. I am not trying that android 9.
              I want 7.1.2 (20181024)
              I have read many posts saying this is the best and bugless rooted. firmware
              Would you be able to upload and send link of mega or dropbox (20181024) rooted.
              Please.
              Sorry only I can see is this https://www.dropbox.com/s/5fj8j3zf72...i18.0).7z?dl=0

Comment

Thanks I have found most stable rooted latest firmware. 20190424. Seems little faster. Also 4k you tube vudeo works perfectly fine which wasnt working in my previous version.
                only One little thing which i dont like is this navigation keys at bottom.
                I tried few solutions posted on you tube to remove this but no luck. Any one here have any solution. ??
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks I have found most stable rooted latest firmware. 20190424. Seems little faster. Also 4k you tube vudeo works perfectly fine which wasnt working in my previous version.
                  only One little thing which i dont like is this navigation keys at bottom.
                  I tried few solutions posted on you tube to remove this but no luck. Any one here have any solution. ??
                  Hi ,

if you have "root" you can add a line to the "build.prop" , best on the end of the file and save it , reboot and voila ,

the line is "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" , / Hint : i use for Navigation "LMT.apk" for Pie Control , from XDA Devs , works

great with a Mouse on my TVBox , Colour change / different Buttons can be mapped on two Levels ,

Screenshots , start a special App and more ....

good luck / gefattern

Comment

• mo123
                    mo123 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Interesting fact, since Android 10 and higher even if you have root you can't edit or remove system files anymore.
                    Only root apps can use some root functions, nothing else.
                    New security from Google to make your Android more like Apple with additional spying.

Hi ,

if you have "root" you can add a line to the "build.prop" , best on the end of the file and save it , reboot and voila ,

the line is "qemu.hw.mainkeys=1" , / Hint : i use for Navigation "LMT.apk" for Pie Control , from XDA Devs , works

great with a Mouse on my TVBox , Colour change / different Buttons can be mapped on two Levels ,

Screenshots , start a special App and more ....

good luck / gefattern

Interesting fact, since Android 10 and higher even if you have root you can't edit or remove system files anymore.
                  Only root apps can use some root functions, nothing else.
                  New security from Google to make your Android more like Apple with additional spying.
                  As my experience at Android 9/10
                  You can use "adb remount" to recover system file link so that you can use root explorer to do what you want

Comment

Originally posted by cubelibre View Post

Maybe later

As I wrote above - loader , maskrom , eraseflash , upgrade .

to all
                    I think that the atv version is more suitable for box with a voice control . imho
                    Wish I knew a way to get this ROM ROOTED, have tried everything.

Comment

Hello,

My brother owns this device but he used a wrong adapter and now the X99 is dead. Can someone point me in the right direction in the pictures (from post #28) to what part needs to be replaced on the motherboard?

TIA.

Comment

Hi Guys & Girls ,

still someting going on with our old X99 , someone maybe has a new Rom , privatly , still not posted here ,

that would be nice , my Box still works great with the 7.1.2 i have , but a A11/12 would be great ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi Guys & Girls ,

still someting going on with our old X99 ... my Box still works great with the 7.1.2 i have , but a A11/12 would be great...
                          Android 9 is the most it will go, here [4PDA.ru]
                          Last edited by mAtvXk; 01-08-2023, 03:20.

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
                            Android 9 is the most it will go, here h**ps://4pda.to/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=902061&view=findpost&p=1012 43341
                            Hi ,

this is not the correct Link anymore , can you upload the .img file , if you have it for your X99 ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

gefattern, nevermind, i realized that was FW already posted by cubelibre while back.

Comment

Working...
                              X