[ROM] Stock H96 Max 7.1.2 firmware 20180525

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Stock H96 Max 7.1.2 firmware 20180525

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

This is definitely a good rom, youtube 4k HDR, dolby atmos with spmc, works fine with sony A1.

Hope there will be a custom one for this 0525 rom

Comment

Originally posted by tmac666 View Post
      This is definitely a good rom, youtube 4k HDR, dolby atmos with spmc, works fine with sony A1.

Hope there will be a custom one for this 0525 rom
      Which Flashing tool did You use ...
      I flash it over SCV1 Rom and It just hangs ...
      Have You flashed SCV1 Rom before ?

Michael T.
      3.0.x Lollipop firmware RK3288 By Wasser/ My Standard Remote IR
      CVSB-K200-Wireless Mini QWERTY Keyboard / Motion Mouse for Android RF
      Rii Mini i25 Qwerty Keyboard/Motion Mouse For Android RF
      Media Flow Suite ... 24 TB ReadyNas Pro wired 1 GB Ethernet

Comment

Well, gonna try this on my H96 Max rk3399.

Comment

Am currently installing it using Driver Assistant v4.5 installed as Administrator and FactoryTool-v1.45e also installed as administrator. And Success .i'm at the Aplication Installation screen.

Comment

do you know if it's suitable for both 6255 and 9377 WiFi modules ?

Comment

Well, eversince i installed this version on my box , whenever i play a movie on the latest FTMC player the app suddendly stops after half an hour of playing and then its fastforwarding by itself and the audio dissapears. Its been happened two times in one movie already. Only restarting the box brings everything back to normal until the happenings occur again , and they will occur again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Odd View Post
                Well, eversince i installed this version on my box , whenever i play a movie on the latest FTMC player the app suddendly stops after half an hour of playing and then its fastforwarding by itself and the audio dissapears. Its been happened two times in one movie already. Only restarting the box brings everything back to normal until the happenings occur again , and they will occur again.
                do you have FTMC installed as a system app

Comment

No, how do you install it as a system app ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Odd View Post
                    No, how do you install it as a system app ?
                    you can use for example Titanium Backup to do that

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

you can use for example Titanium Backup to do that
                      So yeah, after installing FTMC as a system app using es file explorer with root explorer the app will just crash at opening it. Therefore, i shall go back to the update that was released on the first week of May of this year. That one worked better with my box.

Comment

Regarding the 20180502 firmware, they removed the Main Menu Display option (COLOR, which allowed the 10bit ycbcr444 configuration), which dramatically improves the image. Returning to 20180502. http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...9_20180502.rar

Comment

I agree. The 20180502 firmware is better. Works deffinetly better with my box. Movies dont have that lag anymore followed by the loss of audio that can only be fixed by restarting the box.

Comment

Working...
                          X