Unable to Flash H96MAX RK3399 - Bricked after power outage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to Flash H96MAX RK3399 - Bricked after power outage

I have read through several threads and have made note of all the things which people have recommended.

My drivers install properly. The box is recognized and it says "MASKROM Start" but after that nothing happens. And after a min or so get the message "Maskrom Fail". Also windows computer will come up with message " The USB device has malfunctioned. Check the USB device".
    I have tried flashing using 4 different laptops 3 with Windows 10 and 1 with Windows 7, I get the same error in all of them. I am out of ideas as to what is the reason. After reading through so many pages and threads it should work but it does not. 2-3 other people have had this issue but I am unsure as to how did they overcome it.

Anyone having any ideas, please provide some input...….thanks. You help is very much appreciated.

Well I'm not sure what your trying to flash the box with but I don't remember anything about MaskRom
    I used Factorytool and flashed H:\H96 max rk3399\rk3399_H96_4+32G_max_170526.img to return my box to stock

RKBatchTool.exe will work just as well ( I have used both)

if you get usb errors on different computers it's likely your box is fried and not flashable

Comment

Working...
    X