rk3399

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rk3399

would it be worth buying one off these boxes i bought one and there was no power to it so i had to send it back also i have heard they have overheating problems iam stuck to what box to get

Hello,

The RK3399 Boxes are so far good.
    But yes they need Power and give Heath.
    Right now I donĀ“t know what you want to make with it, but why not using a good
    S912 Amlogic Box with 3GB of Ram.
    Also Powerful.

Neomode

Comment

We're can I buy this box from

Comment

Originally posted by beatle36 View Post
        would it be worth buying one off these boxes i bought one and there was no power to it so i had to send it back also i have heard they have overheating problems iam stuck to what box to get
        to be totally honest, the H96 max was the biggest let down I have purchased in a long time. Even using SuperCelerons firmware the box was mediorce at best.

Spend a little extra on a Nvidia shield or get any of the newer boxes running Android OS like a Xiaomi Mi

Comment

Entertainment box look solid sellers and got some good boxes might go with them

Comment

Take also a look on the Probox2 Air+ nice solid Box.
            You can buy it on Amazon or probox2.com

Neomode

Comment

Entertainment box look solid sellers and got some good boxes might go with them
              If I had to buy a box today I would go with this one > https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_1...BoCK-8QAvD_BwE or this one https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_0...ml?wid=1433363

Comment

Don't get why is the 2gb ram one nearly as dear as the 3gb ram one

Comment

H96 max works great. I use it for iptv, gaming, kodi, terrarium tv, browsing everyday and have had no issues
                  Picture quality much better than any amlogic i tried so I will never go back to them

Comment

We're did you get it from

Comment

Here you can buy it:

Neomode

Comment

We're did you get it from
                        Hi ,

if you want to buy the MAX you can do it on ALI...... or ......BABA , never had Problems buying there ,

best to buy where others bought , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Id stay away from any rockchip the supports just not their

Comment

Working...
                          X