No announcement yet.

MAGICSEE N6 MAX TV Box RK3399 Android 7.1 4/32GB Dual WiFi Gig Lan USB3.0 4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this new firmware work on X99 RK3399?????

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post
      Does this new firmware work on X99 RK3399?????
      Hi ,

think well , someone from here already tried it , you can find the Info

in the X99 Thread , or maybe here too ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

think well , someone from here already tried it , you can find the Info

in the X99 Thread , or maybe here too ,

greetings / gefattern
        Thats a lot of shit to look through......lol never mind

Comment

Thats a lot of shit to look through......lol never mind
          Hi ,

i know that one User tried it , but can not remember him ,

did you already tried it , but it is only a 7.1.2 Rom ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

i know that one User tried it , but can not remember him ,

did you already tried it , but it is only a 7.1.2 Rom ,

greetings / gefattern
            No, haven't tried it....don't wanta mess my box up, but would love to know if it works....I would try it

Comment

Hey All!
              Since I really enjoy beating a dead horse, and never truly give up on a lost cause...
              I'm on a quest, and I could really use your help... And insight into the possibility of a n6 A9pie fix.

Found this at Amazone:
              MIYOKA YSE-SUP Android TV Box RK3399 System OS9.0 4GB 64GB 2.4G/5.8G

​​​​​​... But that's about all I can find so far. Supposedly there's a fb and a ftab link, no luck yet with that.
              Idk if yokaTV is the maker, or Any back story for the box.
              Can't find a firmware source either.

That is what I am seeking!
              ​​​​​​... As the specs are fairly close to the n6. I am (probably) dreaming of matching the wifi chip data, and breaking the n6 bootloader.
              Neither of which I am capable of... But, it is an interesting question.
              Don't you think?
              A running A9pie media box fw injected into a constantly confused n6?

Can you give me a hand?
              More insight, and any data, or info would be greatly appreciated!
              Danke.
              Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
                Hey All!
                Since I really enjoy beating a dead horse, and never truly give up on a lost cause...
                I'm on a quest, and I could really use your help... And insight into the possibility of a n6 A9pie fix.

Found this at Amazone:
                MIYOKA YSE-SUP Android TV Box RK3399 System OS9.0 4GB 64GB 2.4G/5.8G

​​​​​​... But that's about all I can find so far. Supposedly there's a fb and a ftab link, no luck yet with that.
                Idk if yokaTV is the maker, or Any back story for the box.
                Can't find a firmware source either.

That is what I am seeking!
                ​​​​​​... As the specs are fairly close to the n6. I am (probably) dreaming of matching the wifi chip data, and breaking the n6 bootloader.
                Neither of which I am capable of... But, it is an interesting question.
                Don't you think?
                A running A9pie media box fw injected into a constantly confused n6?

Can you give me a hand?
                More insight, and any data, or info would be greatly appreciated!
                Danke.
                Wow, your right it looks just like the X99 RK3399 Box. Even has the digital clock on the front and the ports look the same also.

Comment

Wow, your right it looks just like the X99 RK3399 Box. Even has the digital clock on the front and the ports look the same also.
                  Hey0! We're trying to fix the neglected N6max here first... lol.
                  ​​​​​​... Maybe a 2fer is possible?
                  Product line could be an: ihomelife (net) device. And I did find it on alibaba too:

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

Hey0! We're trying to fix the neglected N6max here first... lol.
                    ​​​​​​... Maybe a 2fer is possible?
                    Product line could be an: ihomelife (net) device. And I did find it on alibaba too:
                    https://m.alibaba.com/product/620911...oduct-list.0.0

it seems that mo123 has taken part on Khadas Edge Rk3399 Pie Firmware.

Khadas Edge Custom Android Pie Firmware v1.1 by mo123 v1.1 changelog Add 10-Bit H264 video playback support in Kodi 18(not even Vim 3 can play these videos smoothly:) ) New Recent Apps menu(Long press OK on a window to close it, long press back to close all recent apps) Fix shutdown with ir remote(Long press power button to power off or restart) Enable permissions for installed apps so you don’t have to enable it for all apps manually(Disable permissions not wanted if needed) Spoof ethernet a...

That would be perfect to try Pie Firmware made by mo123 on our Rk3399 devices.

Comment

Originally posted by noahv View Post

it seems that mo123 has taken part on Khadas Edge Rk3399 Pie Firmware.

Khadas Edge Custom Android Pie Firmware v1.1 by mo123 v1.1 changelog Add 10-Bit H264 video playback support in Kodi 18(not even Vim 3 can play these videos smoothly:) ) New Recent Apps menu(Long press OK on a window to close it, long press back to close all recent apps) Fix shutdown with ir remote(Long press power button to power off or restart) Enable permissions for installed apps so you don’t have to enable it for all apps manually(Disable permissions not wanted if needed) Spoof ethernet a...

That would be perfect to try Pie Firmware made by mo123 on our Rk3399 devices.
                      I applaud mo123 s rk3399 development efforts for sure!
                      I think he would have really peaked the n6 performance too.
                      ​​​​​​... at one time at least. But with no device (or sdk) to tweak upon, it is pretty tall task.
                      Perhaps yet, one of the dev board's a9 pieces of pie will be portable.
                      It seems a little magicsee cooperation the sdk/ bootloader is required here.
                      I still offer up help with the shipping cost, if mo is still willing... And trebor or SC, or? would donate him the box.
                      ​​​​​​... Just sayin'

Comment

this might be my next box to try

Comment

• mo123
                          mo123 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Don't try it unless you want a device with zero support, no firmware updates and lots of bugs that will never get fixed.

that sounds like the gt king i had LOL

Comment

What is the Power Pin dimensions on the n6? I want to get a 3 amp Supply. I noticed that my mecool m8s Pro Power lead it's not swappable with the n6. Anybody have a clue?

also, screenshots are allowed and the build prop files, but I have no screenshot button on my lower bar. How do I take a screenshot?

Comment

mo123 "Don't try it unless you want a device with zero support, no firmware updates and lots of bugs that will never get fixed."

thanks bro for your words of encouragement! So not unlike 95% of all the boxes out there, correct?

​​ I thank the temporarily banned, and now missing Bergmaster for his many kind words of bullshit, that I largely hold responsible for the Limited attention this device received.
                            after all, you were kind of jonesing to get your hands on one.
                            And both Trevor and super Celeron had the Box.
                            SC had plans to work with it oh, it could be not much more difficult than other RK 3999 boxes.

​​​​​​ Anyways, other than some reboots and difficulty streaming a few apps ...
                            I find it quite capable, fast, durable and relatively stable performer. In spite of the absence you mentioned above.

​If we only would've had your input, or supercell super Celeron, the results and attraction would have been quite different!
                            I truly believe.

Comment

ya i think ill stick with and play with my leelbox q4 and quit buying junk

and it has no support either

Comment

Working...
                              X