Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like some help from 3399 box user

i have started another post regarding Rockchip official apps
    in case you do not know what are these apps are for, basically they are the DLNA casting app of rockchip boxes, eHomeMediaCenter can also act as a DLNA media server & player to view files off your PC file sharing network & with RKRemoteControl installed on your android phone to use your phone's touchscreen like a

i like to know if you guys who are still running stock rom on RK3399 box, can you guys help me check if you have ehomemediacenter
    i am thinking ehomemediacenter only support up to android 6 marshmallow & not support on nougat android 7 & above
    but if your android do have, let me know your build and version thank you

Originally posted by tab View Post
    i have started another post regarding Rockchip official apps
    in case you do not know what are these apps are for, basically they are the DLNA casting app of rockchip boxes, eHomeMediaCenter can also act as a DLNA media server & player to view files off your PC file sharing network & with RKRemoteControl installed on your android phone to use your phone's touchscreen like a

i like to know if you guys who are still running stock rom on RK3399 box, can you guys help me check if you have ehomemediacenter
    i am thinking ehomemediacenter only support up to android 6 marshmallow & not support on nougat android 7 & above
    but if your android do have, let me know your build and version thank you
    Hi ,

i already saw your other Post , but i am sure that this Apps are no longer supported , i know they are

useful for RK Devices , but if RK stops Support , we can do nothing , ( not really sure )

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

i already saw your other Post , but i am sure that this Apps are no longer supported , i know they are

useful for RK Devices , but if RK stops Support , we can do nothing , ( not really sure )

greetings / gefattern
      its ok for RK to stop support, i have email them personally too but no reply, im just looking for a way to work around this
      i am just not sure why it dont work on different firmware
      so i need people to help
      as mention in my post, i have RK3229 MXQ-4K. stockrom 4.4 works, but upgraded to 5.1 it didnt work. while 6.0 it works. while not on 7.0
      now the funny thing is i have different version of 6.0 build by different people. some build work some dont. so what is the reason?

Comment

Originally posted by tab View Post

its ok for RK to stop support, i have email them personally too but no reply, im just looking for a way to work around this
        i am just not sure why it dont work on different firmware
        so i need people to help
        as mention in my post, i have RK3229 MXQ-4K. stockrom 4.4 works, but upgraded to 5.1 it didnt work. while 6.0 it works. while not on 7.0
        now the funny thing is i have different version of 6.0 build by different people. some build work some dont. so what is the reason?
        Hi ,

i am sure it has to do with the Firmware , they not all have the same permissions & functions , and of course bugs in the Scourecode , but
        i am not a Dev. ,

hope it helps / gefattern

Comment

• gefattern
          gefattern commented
          Editing a comment
          stay on best working Version , never change a winning Team , gefattern

Yep...I am still on 5/2/18...For me that was the most stable and least trouble. For whatever reason my box has been amazingly trouble free for the past 6 months once the Google Store problem was resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by motox22a View Post
          Yep...I am still on 5/2/18...For me that was the most stable and least trouble. For whatever reason my box has been amazingly trouble free for the past 6 months once the Google Store problem was resolved.
          Mine runs great to

Comment

Originally posted by motox22a View Post
            Hi ,

can you please explain how you updated your PStore , thanks

greetings / gefattern

Comment

gefattern,

Back when we had the problem of the Google Play Store crashing I did try updating it manually with downloaded apk from apkmirror.com but that didn't fix the problem
              then all of a sudden GOOGLE updated the Playstore and ever since then it's been working great and updating automatically.
              I was writing down the current version number for you from the H96Max and as I finished writing it down the Playstore updated again automatically...
              The current version that is on my box that it just updated to today is... 17.2.13-all[0][PR]276332444

Comment

Hi ,

you are a happy Guy , my X99 , Playstore is still 7.8.36P-all ...... , no update possible only Services works ,

updated today too , with PlayInfo App , now Chrome is not possible to update , Store says "not compatible"

bullshit , APKpure & Aptoide show it well , we need a RK3399 Dev. , but all always jump to new Socs , stupid

for us ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

gefattern,

Disable that version of Playstore. The versions of playstore that come with these boxes are fake. Once you have that version of Playstore Disabled you can try installing a new version from somewhere else. APKMirror.com or you can install Aptoide TV and then install the Playstore from there. I checked multiple boxes I have and all are on the latest version of Playstore but
                  I have the original version of Playstore that came with the firmware disabled on all boxes. Those Playstore versions included in the firmware are fake. You should be able to update. But
                  also you might have a problem if you are overseas in some countries. VPN will help that.

Comment

Hi ,

i already tried it , not possible to install PS , but not sure if i tried it the same Way you discribed , shall try it again ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                    X