Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any firmware from any other more fluid box rk3399 that works on h96 max???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any firmware from any other more fluid box rk3399 that works on h96 max???

No firmware is fluid on my h96, since I bought it, could never use, always stops working or does not turn on (already tried all possible firmware)

Is there any firmware from another rk3399 box that is fluid that I can test on H96 Max rk3399 ???

Hi ,

did you tried Superceleron Rom ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      Hi ,

did you tried Superceleron Rom ???

greetings / gefattern
      Yes,
      all existing for h96 max
      Last edited by gefattern; 11-05-2019, 01:40.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoBR View Post

Yes,?
        all existing for h96 max
        Hi ,

not sure but i read somewhere that the N6 Rom shall work , but to be sure you only can test , that is your Risk , maybe better to buy new Shield then always have bad China FW luck ,

turns not on , enough Power ???

good luck / gefattern

Comment

it works, but it takes a long time to start, hours, and when it starts, it crashes

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

not sure but i read somewhere that the N6 Rom shall work , but to be sure you only can test , that is your Risk , maybe better to buy new Shield then always have bad China FW luck ,

turns not on , enough Power ???

good luck / gefattern
            Magicsee N6???

Comment

Magicsee N6???
              Hi ,

yes , but not sure , better to read the Threads , think it was in X99 or your Box Thread ,
              i was bricked too yesterday , was able to restore with SDFlash , so ,
              what about something new ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I tried, it didn't work

Comment

I tried, it didn't work
                  Hi ,

but not bricked hopefully , there is a mixed Rom from Y8 and a Dev. Board or RK3399 somewhere here , maybe this , but it is in parts , maybe Time to buy a Shield and leave this , waste of Time looking for working Roms , behind us ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

some News ??? , i am really frustrate because of this bad SU support ,
                    stupid chinese bad Rom Makers ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

i have my h96 max x99 n6 firmware running 20190604_N6MAX_update and t9_rk3399_d32_ap6255_x99_20190424_r1 but they all have the same problems

Comment

Originally posted by guner67 View Post
                        i have my h96 max x99 n6 firmware running 20190604_N6MAX_update and t9_rk3399_d32_ap6255_x99_20190424_r1 but they all have the same problems
                        Hi ,

so N6 Roms working on H96max , do you have a Link of the 2019 X99 Rom ??? , what are the Problems on your Box ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

http://www.magicsees.com/help.aspx n6 x99 rom https://yadi.sk/d/xV1K6mtI3kfWmA n6 usb does not work in some app s problem was not robust x99 my problem google play old does not work usb3 does not work but the whole app works i need the image is nice too

Comment

There is root in the firmware 20190424 x99 Do not forget to sew on the USB with a FactoryTool v1.45e computer only
                            Last edited by guner67; 11-05-2019, 11:33.

Comment

Originally posted by guner67 View Post
                              There is root in the firmware 20190424 x99 Do not forget to sew on the USB with a FactoryTool v1.45e computer only
                              Hi ,

sorry , what shall i not forget ??? my X99 must be flashed over USB C , i used last AT2.59 worked well ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                              X