X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djdram View Post
    Root
    installation via twrp
    You are great thank you very much. My old csa96 now has twrp has magisk root and android 9. Just one question normal reboot and poweroff not working properly. Is there any fix for ?

Comment

you need to rebuild the kernel for your box
      I am not dev. Maybe I will give it a try. Can you show me the website link of QC9377 driver and tutorial showing how to rebuild the kernel ? Thanks bro.

Comment

I think yes, need to check

For root you need Magisk
        Stuck at yundoo logo. How to fix this?

Update: It's working but no wireless connection.

Comment

Thanks for the firmware. I installed it on my H96 max rk3399, everything worked great except for the WIFI and USB 3.0 port not working, , much better than the original android 7 firmware. I wonder if this firmware developer can modify it to make it work for H96 max rk3399, I'll be greatly appreciate!

Comment

Originally posted by ky312 View Post
            Thanks for the firmware. I installed it on my H96 max rk3399, everything worked great except for the WIFI and USB 3.0 port not working, , much better than the original android 7 firmware. I wonder if this firmware developer can modify it to make it work for H96 max rk3399, I'll be greatly appreciate!
            +1. I also have h96 max rk 3399. same problem occurs from me. Btw, how to downgrade from stock firmware. I try to downgrade but it failed.

Comment

Originally posted by jobmasterlester View Post

+1. I also have h96 max rk 3399. same problem occurs from me. Btw, how to downgrade from stock firmware. I try to downgrade but it failed.
              You mean downgrade from stock firmware 7 to 6? I use factory tool v1.52

Comment

Thanks djdram!
                I have installed the package and all works fine on my Y8 , also wifi. Fantastic, I had almost given up on it. Only thing I haven’t managed to get working is Chromecast built-in but probably not related to the firmware.

Comment

Firmware Yundoo Y8 Android ATV 9.0

Download link

RKDevTool_Release_v2.79

Thanks a million! Was about buying another box. Now my Y8 will have its 3rd life. Will install it this weekend. Thanks again!

*When upgrading from 6.x-7.x, you need to switch the device to Go Maskrom and do EraseFlash
                  ^^^ How to do it? ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by ADD View Post

^^^ How to do it? ^^^
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	GMSR.png
Views:	637
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	823505

Name:	ERSF.png
Views:	619
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	823506

Name:	FIRM.png
Views:	628
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	823507

Name:	UPGR.png
Views:	616
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	823504

Comment

You are my hero!

Comment

No luck for me :'( no internet connection. Ethernet or wifi, router assignes ip, but no internet. Tried manual ip. Notjing works..

Comment

Got wifi working. But ethernet does not work. Can any one confirm ethernet is working? How do I reflash firmware? Now I have TWRP recovery.

Edit: after reflashing ethernet still does not work...
                          Last edited by ADD; 05-14-2021, 08:31.

Comment

Originally posted by ADD View Post
                            Got wifi working. But ethernet does not work. Can any one confirm ethernet is working? How do I reflash firmware? Now I have TWRP recovery.

Edit: after reflashing ethernet still does not work...
                            What device do you have? Even my H96 max RK3399 ethernet works with this firmware.

Comment

Y8. Tried all, no luck. Whe static ip set, my router sees it, but internet. And I cant ping the device. The router also shows that the port is at 100mbps instead of 1gbps. No idea why. Checked all, no filters, no restrictions. Seems like a buggy settings app in rom itself.

Do you use 1.0 or 1.1 version?

Comment

1.1 version. Have you tried connecting directly to the modem without the router?

Comment

Working...
                                X