Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96MAX rk3399 with Alfawise ROM , but no WIFI,

Hi,

As the title speaks for itself, I have tried BOTH existing custom roms by Alfawise. They both run well but NO wifi! My questions are:

1- is there a way to fix this?
    2- if not, is there any other custom roms for this box that I could use instead?
    3- if answers to both questions are negative, is there a way to add or improve the stock rom so I could get rid of the DRM error when I try to watch some movies on some apps where DRM being required. I saw in another post, some user claiming and providing files to be added to system folder to resolve this, but unfortunately no way was demonstrated how to copy those files ! Tried different ways and could not be copied, and in one instance when I was able to do it, in the midway, system restarted and didn't boot up! So I had to reinstall the whole ROM again !

thanks

probably a rom with the wrong wifi driver. see if you can open the box and look for the wifi chip.

Comment

Originally posted by Deev2sar View Post
      Hi,

As the title speaks for itself, I have tried BOTH existing custom roms by Alfawise. They both run well but NO wifi! My questions are:

1- is there a way to fix this?
      2- if not, is there any other custom roms for this box that I could use instead?
      3- if answers to both questions are negative, is there a way to add or improve the stock rom so I could get rid of the DRM error when I try to watch some movies on some apps where DRM being required. I saw in another post, some user claiming and providing files to be added to system folder to resolve this, but unfortunately no way was demonstrated how to copy those files ! Tried different ways and could not be copied, and in one instance when I was able to do it, in the midway, system restarted and didn't boot up! So I had to reinstall the whole ROM again !

thanks

Hi ,

somewhere you can find a Customrom that supports both Chips ,

look and ask here :

Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play :) Many Thks to my beta tester trebor READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!! Changelog V1:

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
      X