Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to add DRM_WIDEVINE_L3 to H96 Max RK3399

You will need the followings:
    • The mod files ( lib64 and vender) Thanks to Adrien55 for providing these folders. Link: https://mega.nz/#!hu5mkAhZ!T-Pchx6Jl...m5sr8TQBBEjvrs
    • Root explorer app. ( about $4 on google play). find it on Google Play or your market of choice!
    • Your device must be rooted ( these boxes come rooted anyway!, so not to worry about this)
    Copy both lib64 and vender folders on a blank sd cad/usb and attach it to your H96 Max. After installing Root Explorer app, run it. With in the app, under root (left panel) , scroll down to STORAGE folder, open it and there you find your SD card. Go into SD card and select one of those 2 folders ( lib64 or vender, this can be done only one at a time), and press and hold the selected folder till you have the option menu opened and choose COPY. Then go back to the root and again scroll down a few folders till you see SYSTEM folder. Open it . now here we are going to paste the folder you had copied before, but the important key is before pasting you MUST press the MOUNT/RW button ( on top right of Root Explorer [ NOTE: after pressing MOUNT/R/W it changes to MOUNT R/O and that means you are ready to go] ) and AFTER that, you can choose the paste option ( since we are over writing an existing folder, so when asked do you want to over write, choose YES) . The process starts and goes on but while it is pasting somewhere in between your screen might go black! Do not panic! Don’t touch anything! Wait it plays out. You will be back on your box main launcher page automatically!
    Now You need to follow the same procedure again for the second folder on your sd/usb and copy that also to you system folder using MOUT/RW button. After this the same black screen or reboot happens and your box might restart.
    Now to see if it was done successfully, simply download DRM info from google play. Running DRM info I am able to see now that Widevine CDM is present on my box!

just to clarify, I did all this on Stock firmware. Not sure how it might act on a custom firmware.

Do it all at your own risk! It worked for me!
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
    Last edited by Deev2sar; 03-23-2021, 17:49.
Working...
X