Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96 MAX Rk3566 4/32GB or 8/64GB Dual Wifi BT4.0 USB3.0 Gig Lan Google Voice Youtube Rockchip Android 11 Smart TV Box

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Try updating the box...maybe try another power supply... Sat-an
    - brain says faulty power supply not enough amp, when you ask to much..it resets
    If all fails...just return the unit ( aka start a RMA process with the store )

    I did see the xenon build...and I was tempted to install it, but did not...but there where two version's firestick and 64bit shield tv
    Maybe try it later..

    As far I can see..you are the only one reporting issues relating to kodi..
    looking at 3 forums and bunch of yt reviews...maybe you got a bad unit
    -I watched 2 movies and 3season of anime...on kodi 18.9
    - on a anime app using MX player some miner issues where video stutter sometimes in HW mode, but then works on HW+ mode?
    --Weird but now it plays fine..yes im watching movie ( on h96 ) and making this post ( on a separate android box )

    about compatibility... Yeah..lots of root related apps are not working on and11
    -
    Cheers

    Comment


      #47
      @ mitchell4you

      I have already tried everything you wrote, but there have been no changes. Now I tried with the new FW (USB File because OTA doesn't work for me, it reports that I have the last FW), I think the FW is from May 14. 21. Kodi 19.1 with Xenon Matrix build the same problems, while with Kodi 18.9 Leia is a bit better, less crashing and resetting.
      A new resolution of 3840x2160p30.00 has been added to the new FW.
      HDMI-CEC is still missing.

      Cheers/ Sat-An
      Last edited by Sat-An; 05-30-2021, 20:19. Reason: wrong letter

      Comment


        #48
        I would be very grateful if someone who also has a H96 Max RK3566 box can confirm to me that Kodi works fine on this device. So at least I would know that the box has a factory defect and I would take it back to the store ??? or wait for a possible new FW update.

        If the box has a defect I would most likely solve the problem with my huge hammer and trash can, because getting back to China is quite complicated (Customs, Export, Import).

        Cheers / Sat-An

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by Sat-An View Post
          I would be very grateful if someone who also has a H96 Max RK3566 box can confirm to me that Kodi works fine on this device. So at least I would know that the box has a factory defect and I would take it back to the store ??? or wait for a possible new FW update.

          If the box has a defect I would most likely solve the problem with my huge hammer and trash can, because getting back to China is quite complicated (Customs, Export, Import).

          Cheers / Sat-An
          I don't think HDMI CEC will ever work on this device.
          For Kodi it won't work well, don't know about the crashes.

          If you buy from China and pay with PayPal you can register for PayPal free return shipping.
          I used it once and paid $20 shipping to China to send something back.
          30 days later it arrived in China and I send the Post Office shipping invoice to PayPal, uploaded it on their site and they refunded me the whole shipping cost.

          Better to get a Tox1 S903X or AM6 S922x that had 41 firmware updates and perfect video playback than be a beta tester for a device with all sorts of problems.

          Comment


            #50
            seems that a lot Boxes has it this CEC issue too
            so,I always get it "OFF"

            ++

            I did a list for the 3566 Boxes;if any more pls add!

            -H96 MAX
            -T95 Plus
            -X88 Pro 2
            -HK1 RBOX R2
            -X96 X6

            awaiting more

            all are same Bugs,issues etc., like our previous RK3399 Boxes as well!
            there is no firmware no support..... just they sold the Boxes and RUN!

            for my opinion its not proper time to buy this new 3566 Boxes right now
            or if you wanna to buy just to directly 922 or still 905X3 more right choice

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by mo123 View Post

              I don't think HDMI CEC will ever work on this device.
              For Kodi it won't work well, don't know about the crashes.

              If you buy from China and pay with PayPal you can register for PayPal free return shipping.
              I used it once and paid $20 shipping to China to send something back.
              30 days later it arrived in China and I send the Post Office shipping invoice to PayPal, uploaded it on their site and they refunded me the whole shipping cost.

              Better to get a Tox1 S903X or AM6 S922x that had 41 firmware updates and perfect video playback than be a beta tester for a device with all sorts of problems.
              Since I will not wait for new updates of this f.. ing half product, I decided to buy a new box I chose between UGOOS AM6 Plus Smart Box S922X-J 4 + 32GB and Nvidia Shield Pro 2021 and opted for Nvidia Shield (not invented hot water again) the box has already been sent.

              Cheers/ Sat-An

              Comment


              • mo123
                mo123 commented
                Editing a comment
                Good choice.

              #52
              Originally posted by Kitay_Obsor_TV View Post
              Who needs the firmware? 20210413
              I just got the Vontar KK MAX 4/32 from aliexpress. But it got ****ed up in the bootsession. Then i got a screen showing (pic1) and i tryed to reboot the ****er

              It did´nt help much and was at the same spot again, so i tryed firmware data reset And also ran into the same fault (after some thinking time on the device)

              But then i buttplugged it into recovery and saw the faults (pic2) . So i was clear about what to do next. Rockchip has quite alot options to write FW to the emmc device.

              But the device is so brand new on the market that the FW (Firmware) isnt to be found AT ALL anywhere... What can i do to get past this problem? And what partition has the problem?

              I could find a image from another device and unpack the FW into partitions and try to write the single partition... But hey i really need help on this guys... What to do and any help to get?

              Info: They use aliexpress.com as their website... https://yojia.aliexpress.com/store/2...19ec233fy5iFES

              They also got a totally fake website at http://www.vontar.cn/index.htm which has no link alive. Only 1 link to their profile on aliexpress and 2 chineese videoes from the 80s.

              specs:




              Features :


              Hardware Specifications

              Chipset

              Rockchip RK3566 Quad-Core 64bit Cortex-A55

              GPU

              Mali-G52 2EE

              FLASH

              EMMC32GB/64GB/128GB (Optional)

              SDRAM

              4GB/8GB DDR4

              Power
              Supply Specifications

              Power Supply

              DC 5V/2A

              Power Indicator (LED)

              Power ON: Blue

              Main Features

              OS

              Android 11.0

              Support Decoder format

              -H.265HEVC/MVC Main10 Profile [email protected] up to [email protected]

              -H.264 AVC/MVC Main10 Profile yuv400/yuv420/yuv422/@L5.1 up to [email protected] Profile0/2 [email protected] up to [email protected]

              -VP8 verision2,up to [email protected]

              -VC1 MPEG-4 MPEG-2 MPEG-1 up to [email protected]

              Support Media format

              Avi/Ts/Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/wmv/asf/flv/dat/mpg/mpeg

              Support Music format

              MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/DDP/HD/FLAC/APE

              Support Photo format

              HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF

              HDR

              HDR10 and HLG modes

              USB

              1x Type-A USB3.0, 1x Type-A USB2.0

              Card reader

              TF cards

              HDD file system

              FAT16/FAT32/NTFS

              Support
              Subtitle

              SRT/SMI/SUB/SSA/IDX+USB

              HD video output

              4K (4096x2160 pixel )

              OSD type of languages

              English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/
              etc multilateral languages

              LAN

              Ethernet:10/100M/1000MStandard RJ-45

              Wireless

              2.4&5GHz Dual-band Wifi, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac

              BT

              V4.1

              SPDIF/IEC958

              Optical

              Mouse/ Keyboard

              Support mouse and keyboard via USB;Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle

              HD

              HD 2.0a for [email protected]

              AV

              Support

              Software Specifications

              Network Function

              RKMC 18.1, Vudu, Skype chatting, Picasa, Flicker, Youtube, Facebook, Online movies,etc

              Other feature

              Free Internet searching, thousands of android applications, many kinds of games, etc.

              Certification

              CE,FCC,ROHS

              Accessories

              Power adaptor, HD cable, User Manual, Remote Control

              Option

              Support mouse and keyboard via USB; Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
              Attached Files

              Comment


                #53
                I have this device and I have three questions about it

                1- How to Root it?
                2- How to use remote control`s gyroscope instead of device sensor for gaming like as shown in the ad photo?
                3- How to connect it remotely by anydesk or teamviewer software from PC. it stuck at connecting page. also there is no option for remember checkbox while pressing "Start Now" and it cause problem in connecting unattended.

                thanks for help

                Comment


                  #54
                  Originally posted by Mahdisj View Post
                  I have this device and I have three questions about it

                  1- How to Root it?
                  2- How to use remote control`s gyroscope instead of device sensor for gaming like as shown in the ad photo?
                  3- How to connect it remotely by anydesk or teamviewer software from PC. it stuck at connecting page. also there is no option for remember checkbox while pressing "Start Now" and it cause problem in connecting unattended.

                  thanks for help
                  Hi ,

                  is it not stock "rooted" ??? , better if possible to use Magisk for "root" ,

                  did you follow the steps discribed , look like it works over BT , so on the Box BT must turned ON , otherwise it wont work ,

                  the Games must support it too , like BeachBuggyRacing i think ,

                  for future , dont buy this shitty unsupported Boxes anymore , better look for a supported Box , Rom Updates / fixes / ....

                  from Devs or from Company ,

                  greetings / gefattern

                  Comment


                    #55
                    ?
                    Originally posted by gefattern View Post

                    Hi ,

                    is it not stock "rooted" ??? , better if possible to use Magisk for "root" ,

                    did you follow the steps discribed , look like it works over BT , so on the Box BT must turned ON , otherwise it wont work ,

                    the Games must support it too , like BeachBuggyRacing i think ,

                    for future , dont buy this shitty unsupported Boxes anymore , better look for a supported Box , Rom Updates / fixes / ....

                    from Devs or from Company ,

                    greetings / gefattern

                    hi

                    1- thanks, could you offer any guide for using Magisk on this BOX? i never used this tool before.

                    2- BT on the BOX is turned on and paired with remote control and working well as air mouse, but applications (like Bubble Level or any games) can not detect remote control`s movement in air and it seems waiting for TV Box`s own gyroscope sensor. then i repeat my question:
                    "How to use remote control`s gyroscope instead of device sensor for gaming like as shown in the ad photo?"

                    3- third question still remains.
                    "How to connect it remotely by anydesk or teamviewer software from PC. it stuck at connecting page. also there is no option for remember checkbox while pressing "Start Now" and it cause problem in connecting unattended."1- thanks, could you offer any guide for using Magisk on this BOX? i never used this tool before.

                    atteched photo:



                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • mo123
                      mo123 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      1) Patch your boot.img with Magisk and flash it through developer settings.
                      Lots of guides on freaktab.
                      2) Better get an airmouse and use an app to map touch points on the screen like octopus.
                      3) It's something you have to ask the manufacturer of your box to fix or send logs to Anydesk and pay them to add support for your device.

                    #56
                    Originally posted by Mahdisj View Post
                    ?


                    hi

                    1- thanks, could you offer any guide for using Magisk on this BOX? i never used this tool before.

                    2- BT on the BOX is turned on and paired with remote control and working well as air mouse, but applications (like Bubble Level or any games) can not detect remote control`s movement in air and it seems waiting for TV Box`s own gyroscope sensor. then i repeat my question:
                    "How to use remote control`s gyroscope instead of device sensor for gaming like as shown in the ad photo?"

                    3- third question still remains.
                    "How to connect it remotely by anydesk or teamviewer software from PC. it stuck at connecting page. also there is no option for remember checkbox while pressing "Start Now" and it cause problem in connecting unattended."1- thanks, could you offer any guide for using Magisk on this BOX? i never used this tool before.

                    atteched photo:


                    Hi ,

                    no i cant , but you can find many Infos about it , even not sure if the new CPU is already

                    supported , you can ask Mo123 with PM , maybe he can help with that , about your

                    Remote problem , think you must press a specific Button , but which i dont know , look

                    if exist , in the paper description from the delivered Box ,

                    good luck / gefattern

                    Comment


                      #57
                      I don’t know how much can this help , I have hk1 rbox r2 , the seller sent me an update RK3566_DC_R2_HK5235F_11_20210705.1409.img.7z

                      https://mega.nz/file/QAMgwDiS#S0G_wc...u645QULLN_9bfE

                      this box is rooted , I don’t know if firmwares are compatibles with other rk3566 , but it appear all these different boxes come from the same factory
                      topleo
                      https://topleo.en.made-in-china.com/

                      Comment


                        #58
                        Hmm...
                        It sad to see so many negative comments...
                        Life is like a chocolate box, you never know what your are gone get.. ( exsp when buying pre-sale )
                        the rk3566 doesn't feel any faster or more capable then the rk3288...from way back
                        Its just has more ram, space and has 64bit Os

                        anyway.. I'm of the powergrit for about a month now, aka only using solar
                        So, im down to bare essentials ( phones/tablet/shield/remix mini/monitor/dacs/headphones )

                        ps
                        Happy to see freaktab online again!

                        Comment


                          #59
                          Found the source code

                          https://en.t-firefly.com/doc/download/page/id/93.html

                          there is even Ubuntu for it , I guess we could take the dtb from hk1 firmware and use it to compile a custom firmware from scratch, or even compile Ubuntu ..

                          I tried if binaries from firefly are compatible with my box ( extracted some app and some files from /system/bin that are not included on my box and they worked ...

                          Comment


                            #60
                            Originally posted by Trigu75 View Post
                            Found the source code

                            https://en.t-firefly.com/doc/download/page/id/93.html

                            there is even Ubuntu for it , I guess we could take the dtb from hk1 firmware and use it to compile a custom firmware from scratch, or even compile Ubuntu ..

                            I tried if binaries from firefly are compatible with my box ( extracted some app and some files from /system/bin that are not included on my box and they worked ...
                            Different manufacturers use very different code in their SDK's.
                            So don't expect it to work for this device especially if the SDK is updated and you try to mix it with old files from your device.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X