This firmware works on H96 Max 8K Ultra HD Rk3566 8GB+64GB
      This is amazing update.
      Thanks very much for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by alcoholer View Post
        This firmware works on H96 Max 8K Ultra HD Rk3566 8GB+64GB
        This is amazing update.
        Thanks very much for sharing.
        Is.this the device with missing 4k60P? Is it working now? Djdram?
        I wonder how it managed to load , since station m2 and the Chinese boxes have some hardware differences (m2 slot , wifi/bt card )

Comment

My doesn't have 4K60P

Comment

if it's a different kernel i think Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) should work correctly, need to check..

the firmware is incompatible, I don't know how alcoholer managed to start it on H96 Max 8K Ultra HD Rk3566, hangs on the FireFly splash screen, In any case, thanks to mo123 for the painstaking work, I apologize for the offtopic

P.S. I updated the uboot, boot, recovery partitions, now the boot occurs before bootanimation (Arkanoid).. probably need to patch partitions (kernel,dtb, rk-kernel.dtb in boot.img)…the patch does not work, need to build kernel
            Last edited by djdram; 11-29-2021, 21:34.

Comment

Can flash this firmware for HK1 RBOX R2 ? Please

Comment

• mo123
                mo123 commented
                Editing a comment
                Won't work.

GPT Multi-Boot Firmware
              To flash to micro-sd, SSD or USB 3 Storage(not emmc)

Make sure StationPC OS v1.0.6 is installed and with System Assistant App, write bootloader was done.

1) How to update StationOS online

How to update StationOS offline without a PC.

Flash StationPC OS v1.0.6 manually from a PC if not installed on emmc.
              In AndroidTool, second tab, Upgrade firmware(Don't do EraseFlash)

2) How to write multi bootloader

3) How to write image

You can use a USB keyboard plugged into the USB2 port to navigate the multi-boot menu or use the official 2.4G remote.
              The OS you select to boot will be remembered for the next time.

Use Etcher to write the image to m2, SSD storage from a PC.
              Or copy the unzipped image to the internal storage root folder of Station M2 where you see Android, Downloads, Documents and then use the System Assistant app to write the image to ssd, m2.
              A cross-platform tool to flash OS images onto SD cards and USB drives safely and easily. Free and open source for makers around the world.

New update v1.4
              Fix Bluetooth couldn't connect
              Fix audio playing over bluetooth and speakers simultaneously
              Allow internal volume change
              Changed volume steps to 20 instead of 15 for more accurate bluetooth headphone sound changing
              Based on newest Android code
              Kodi - Improved True-HD playback, no micro-stutters anymore, faster speed
              Updated apps
              Changed default screensaver(Shows wallpaper without an internet connection)
              Support for Firefly remote, apps
              Multi-boot support

Download Link:
              https://mega.nz/file/wjhUSZiQ#_6rrIQ...BMBXsKCJEyDD3g

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                Based on newest Android code
                i doubt

is it android 12s rockchip RKR1 ?
                api level 31
                with widevine 1.4
                8k support
                new codec (well there is a codec2 folder)

so instead of rk356x_r you got rk3566_s

and with your firefly image if you add the google apps it will grow about 1gb , ow wait firefly doesnt have de patrner folders

Comment

Originally posted by Trigu75 View Post
                  I don’t know which manufacturer mentioned anything about “their sdk”

and it’s abvious they say that they want to sell their device, The core is the same ...

i dont understand why are you so closed ...

I am able to manually boot from usb , network, Emma , and sd cart just by tying different command on my uboot prompt

the dtb file is what configures the device tree , the answer used ... , the only difference I see between m2 and my device ... is my wifi chip , it uses hk5325f

armbian image for m2 works great (4.19) using my dtb file ... on that side it’s easy to boot , i’t just a file name inside a configuration file

but not the case with android images

m2 and my device are both rk3566

all I asked is , where can I find the sources of all your changes so I can rebuild the image but using my dtb file

i’ve Been able to run smooth video playback under armbian after compiling all their drivers (libmali , libdrm , Librga , mpp , xserver , ffmpeg with rkmpp support , mpv )

and all from firefly , and rockchip
                  no you make me feel sad can't you google ???? or lazy ?

https://wiki.radxa.com/Rock3/Android11 ! has box config

https://wiki.t-firefly.com/en/ROC-RK..._firmware.html ! has box config

and 1 or 2 more , or 3 or 4

dump a kodi.apk in 1 of the preinstall folders

add the dts

well for sd this would be a hint

PRODUCT_BOOT_DEVICE := fe310000.sdhci,fe330000.nandc
                  PRODUCT_BOOT_DEVICE := fe310000.sdhci,fe2b0000.dwmmc,fe330000.nandc

and both have option to make a raw-img wich can be flashed on a sd/emmc

default image is for flasing with rockchip tool

Comment

Google is not always the solution. Believe me , google is my best friend

I had no knowledge how to build android , radxa images / sources did not work on my box , firefly images ‘ sources , worked

Mo123 keep releasing images , with “ fixes “ but no source code where all the changes done is ever released .. , and excuse me , but not every ‘Fix’ requires to build , burn an entire image

It’s dumb to flash the entire system when only a build.prop , or any other configuration or single file changes ...

mo123 answers “it won’t work” , instead of sharing how he built , or open source used on his builds is what made me mad

I was able to load one of his images , after a long time of image editing to make it boot on my device , with some failures , which is why I asked for his builds sources , to try to build his images for the different android boxes

it’s like having an intel dell machine , and intel Ibm machine , and windows intel cpu , but only for dell , although both are the same intel cpu

in our case is rk3566 , the different dts , are just boards with different hardware enabled , disabled , but the soc is the same

so there is no reason to answer “ it won’t work “ ... but .. When he just mean to say “ I only build for firefly and don’t share my sources”

just like firefly did with their Ubuntu, I took their Ubuntu image , changed it to extlinux type , successfully booted with my dtb , then was surprised to see the banner “ not a firefly device “ protection instead of the desktop load

open source is not supposed to be “ locked “ by boards makers

Comment

Originally posted by Trigu75 View Post
                      Google is not always the solution. Believe me , google is my best friend

I had no knowledge how to build android , radxa images / sources did not work on my box , firefly images ‘ sources , worked

open source is not supposed to be “ locked “ by boards makers
                      your talking nonsens !

sure it is modding some files and you can all find it with GOOGLE !

here just a dumb quartz64-a attempt

todo

adding fingerprint adt3.....
                      and making avb work for the google things .
                      no avb no gms things.

and just with a dts

Comment

v1.5 17-03-2022

Add Exfat, EXT4 FS Support
                        Add Ethernet spoof as wifi connection to fix some games like Asphalt if played over ethernet
                        Add support for Virtual Mouse Toggle - Install this app - https://github.com/virresh/matvt/releases

Improve apps' performance
                        Add Shell command prompts in TvSettings
                        Remove SDCard notifications

Download Link:
                        https://mega.nz/file/p7hzSJyS#d6YEXr...Sjt84QxGfiX-TQ
                        V1.8a
                        - Fix TikTok login problem with Google and 2-factor authentication
                        https://mega.nz/file/w2wAkDjD#AO-XvU...gKN2DcEwlOa5Yw

Comment

Working...
                        X