X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi
    managed to flash Wasser 3.0.5 over 3.0.3 without this shown Bug,but the latest Wasser Rom is different in Power Managment,
    other Voltage or something,because it is not possible to use Powerbutton only Remote and that worked not so good as normal.
    I really hope that UGOOS will release a new Bug free FW soon.Some Information would be good.

Until now i had with every tested 5.1 Rom Stutters,in Audio & Video,with activated WIFI.

nice Day

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi
    i tried Wasser 3.0.5 with different Flashtools i always had Bootloops.Recovery says always this :

STARS77 menghadirkan panduan lengkap judi slot online dengan tips dan trik jitu, rahasia pro, dan RTP tinggi. Raih kemenangan besar dan nikmati pengalaman bermain terbaik!

what can i do to boot the Device????

nice Day

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• TheCritter
    replied
    You can use the Wasser firmware. This works better than this one

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi Fajadefil

did you solve your Problem.Maybe it helps to flash back to KK and then 3.0.4 again.We really need 3.0.5,hope Ugoos will release it in a few Days.
    We all wait.

nice Day

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• Fajadefil
    replied
    Hello guys.
    I have a problem with UT3S after I´ve installed latest firmware 3.0.4. It seems that the CPU is locked to 1,412 Ghz max. clock speed. It can´t be changed despite root and despite cpu frills app. Is there any cure? Anybody can help?

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi
    we all wait for a new FW.

Leave a comment:

• Gizmodude
    replied
    Originally posted by Ava View Post
    No, in near time we will release new firmware for devices based on rk32/rk33. Part of bugs founded by our users will be fixed, but not all. Sorry, very rarely answered on forum. i doesnt have enough time..

Getting any closer to release?

I got some issues I hope is solved in new firmware :-)

It seems like the box don't renew IP leases, I have to turn off and on the ethernet port every day to continue get access to my network. (never a problem under 2.2.0)
    And after I installed 3.0.4, after a reboot, I often have to power off/on my receiver to get picture thru to my TV (Box is running with 1080p, worked OK under 2.2.0).
    Trying to use 4K the screen goes black and return to previous settings after 15? seconds becouse I don't klikk OK. (worked OK with 2.2.0)

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
    Hello mo123, I think he is wondering if H/W acceleration will be system-wide in Linux. As opposed to only working in Kodi. But I could be wrong. You had mentioned that something good is in the works, hopefully it will be something like this.
    Cheers.
    Yes, Ugoos will release a new Linux image.
    Rockchip also made Linux ffmpeg drivers, so it can work with any app that use ffmpeg.
    Contribute to isle0118/firefly-vpu-linux development by creating an account on GitHub.

I think they said there is still some work to improve it, but it is in the works.

And 3D acceleration, ARM alrready released X11 drivers, so the whole system can get acceleration.
    It is only Rockchip and other companies that have to make it compatible and do some extra work.

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Hello mo123, I think he is wondering if H/W acceleration will be system-wide in Linux. As opposed to only working in Kodi. But I could be wrong. You had mentioned that something good is in the works, hopefully it will be something like this.
    Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by mr_shady View Post
    I guess it's time to give up on HD video outside of kodi for linux? It's been forever!
    Do you mean on Android or other Linux apps?
    4K videos in Kodi on Android work great.

Leave a comment:

• mr_shady
    replied
    I guess it's time to give up on HD video outside of kodi for linux? It's been forever!

Leave a comment:

• Gizmodude
    replied
    Sounds good, looking forward to your new firmware :-)

I would love to have a options with OC kernels like you made for the 2.0.5b firmware ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Ava
    replied
    Originally posted by Gizmodude View Post
    Is the development for Ugoos UT3 dead?
    No, in near time we will release new firmware for devices based on rk32/rk33. Part of bugs founded by our users will be fixed, but not all. Sorry, very rarely answered on forum. i doesnt have enough time..

Leave a comment:

• Gizmodude
    replied
    Is the development for Ugoos UT3 dead?

Leave a comment:

• Ben.Efrati
    replied
    What should I do if I want to use http://wiki.openhourlab.com/index.php/RK_Remote_Control to control via android?
    In all previous firmware( kitkat only), this was built-in in the ROM, now the device not found (I know I can use fireasy but i prefer RK)
    Last edited by Ben.Efrati; 03-16-2016, 14:35.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X