X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post
    For that problem try - Go to Developer Settings, might need to click 5 times on build number.
    Then Tick 'Disable USB Sound Routing' or something like that to stop the sound going to USB devices like USB speakers, Ipods etc.
    Thanks a heap mo123, that resolves it. iPod now working in the music app too. I have explored the dev options a bunch and somehow never noticed this there. I have seen the setting in an Amlogic box and looked(unsuccessfully) for it in the UT3 after installing Lollipop.

I will update my bug post.
    Thanks again.
    Good day.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
    guusrs I almost forgot, I have posted a bug about no audio over HDMI, SPDIF and A/V, but it is only experienced when I plug in an older iPod via USB. If you have any USB accessories plugged in, see if you get sound after disconnecting them and rebooting..
    Good luck.
    For that problem try - Go to Developer Settings, might need to click 5 times on build number.
    Then Tick 'Disable USB Sound Routing' or something like that to stop the sound going to USB devices like USB speakers, Ipods etc.

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    guusrs I almost forgot, I have posted a bug about no audio over HDMI, SPDIF and A/V, but it is only experienced when I plug in an older iPod via USB. If you have any USB accessories plugged in, see if you get sound after disconnecting them and rebooting..
    Good luck.

Update: Disregard this "bug", mo123 explains in the following post.....
    Last edited by RISCy Dude; 12-14-2015, 07:24. Reason: Resolved.

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by guusrs View Post
    Hi Ugoos team,

Thanx for all the work.
    Yesterday I installed the beta firmware v.3.0.2.b on my UT3s (4GB/32GB) box (previously firmware 2.20)
    I like the new features and the new KODI 15.x
    One problem to report:
    - I get no sound on my TV (connected with HDMI). I tried all sound options inclusing "HDMI bitstream"

Can't wait until the official Android 5.1.1 version is released....
    Hello guusrs, Welcome to Freaktab.

I have a UT3 2GB/16GB, sound over HDMI is working on it. Though I am going thru a 5.1 A/V receiver, everything is working here.
    Did you flash OTA or using the Rockchip Android tool?
    Also, if you have another cable, give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• guusrs
    replied
    Hi Ugoos team,

Thanx for all the work.
    Yesterday I installed the beta firmware v.3.0.2.b on my UT3s (4GB/32GB) box (previously firmware 2.20)
    I like the new features and the new KODI 15.x
    One problem to report:
    - I get no sound on my TV (connected with HDMI). I tried all sound options inclusing "HDMI bitstream"

Can't wait until the official Android 5.1.1 version is released....

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    Originally posted by mr_shady View Post
    Omg my god what the hell happened? There were big threads on this are they gone? I haven't checked this site for ages. I'm still running 2.06 firmware and unbuntu couldn't play anything above 480p can anyone recommend the latest stable firmwares? Has video on ubuntu been fixed? I would try and search for myself but yeah..
    Yes video fixed by mac1 fixes to spmc and kodi builds it's under 3288 forum posts. Just install ugoos and then flash his fix he made script to do it all one shot 😉

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi Gridlock,
    i flashed on my UT3 without changing anything latest Wasser,Mo's 1.1 & 1.2 and the Remote worked well.

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Not having experience on the R89 or Wasser's version, I could not say. It sounds plausible though.
    I think mo123 has some concerns over running Ugoos firmware on other boxes due to heating concerns(UT3/UT3S have fan). But I saw a version of 2.2.0 ported to your box, so that is hopeful.
    I regret I cannot offer you a more certain answer.
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• gridlock
    replied
    RISCy Dude , can i use 3.0.2b on my beelink R89... and if so , can i then swap the resource.img file with the one from wasser LP rom for the remote to power off...? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by mr_shady View Post
    Omg my god what the hell happened? There were big threads on this are they gone? I haven't checked this site for ages. I'm still running 2.06 firmware and unbuntu couldn't play anything above 480p can anyone recommend the latest stable firmwares? Has video on ubuntu been fixed? I would try and search for myself but yeah..
    Regarding the missing info, see here. I made a thread in the Ugoos section pointing to the Wayback Machine, limited info can be found there.
    If you want to see info you may have missed in your absence, have a look at the official Ugoos blog.
    Good day.

Leave a comment:

• mr_shady
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gridlock
    replied
    hi everyone , just wondering if i can use the latest 3.0.2b on my beelink R89... and if so , can i then swap the resource.img file with the one from wasser LP rom for the remote to power off...?
    thanks a lot

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi Team,
    here is my Bugreport.
    1.Wifi always disconnect and connect about every Minutes(3.0.2b/Mo's 1.1 & 1.2 & Wassers latest LP)
    2.EqualizerBug still exist (BassBoost not useable)
    3.Launcher3/the App Settings(wrong written Word "Strtoage" something like that)
    4.not all translated to German/Wasser even translated the Rebootmenu in German (very nice)
    5 if you want to know how a unified Storage works fine look to Wassers latest Roms ,
    but the best of the Rom is,it is STAGEFRIGHT FREE , like Wasser latest too,and nearly on
    all tested Roms i had Stutters & Hicks when Watching Video and using the System.
    I only can test the Roms with Bugfree Wifi so please fix,someone in Wasser Thread had the
    same Problems with the Wifi.
    So i have to flash back to Stagefright KitKat 2.2.0.Why no Patch for KitKat?

Hope it helps

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by Ava View Post
    Hi, today i`m checked latest version Netflix from from Play Store and all working without any problems, If i`m not mistaken FullHD working also. My device was unrooted. I`m also using vpn. Maybe you can try another vpn? for example i used trial version of VyprVPN. For connection i`m used standart android pptp .

About Google Movies, yes it is doesn`t work. and i will try find solution.
    Thanks!
    Thanks, I'll try again
    I was rooted, so maybe that has something to do with it.
    I used Netflix v3.7.1, since I read versions after that have hardcoded Google DNS and then it doesn't work on Android if your country doesn't have official Netflix support yet.
    Use dns4me.net DNS server on another RK3368 tv box with rooted firmware also and it worked, but think maybe different GPU or codecs on that device work differently.

For Google Movies, can try applying following patch for ARM part and i think it will then work.

Can then test with this app

It will say: 'Google Widevine DRM' yes and 'Security Level' L3 instead of unsupported.

There are test videos to play for Netflix then it will show bitrate and resolution.

I think it will say 1750kbps bitrate and 720x480 resolution.
    Because bitrate is very high videos looks like it is FullHD but actual resolution is actually dvd resolution.
    But it is a problem with all Android devices except Google, Apple, Roku, Nvidia that have special Netflix streaming license to play FullHD.
    For FullHD need 'Google Widevine Level 1' support and locked bootloader and network streaming license from Netflix.
    I think any Chinese tv box company that can get Netflix streaming license for FullHD will get a huge boost in marketing but think it might be difficult to get.
    But DVD quality is still very good to watch and there are other apps people can use that stream in FullHD but might not be legal in all countries.

Do you perhaps know of following patch?
    I think it mainly has to do about latest Rockchip Kodi.
    'Solved the audio out of sync issue when enable passthrough'

Leave a comment:

• Ava
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post
    Hi

Anyone have a solution to get Netflix working or not a problem on this firmware?
    What about people that have to use v3.7.1, does it work for you?
    Hi, today i`m checked latest version Netflix from from Play Store and all working without any problems, If i`m not mistaken FullHD working also. My device was unrooted. I`m also using vpn. Maybe you can try another vpn? for example i used trial version of VyprVPN. For connection i`m used standart android pptp .

About Google Movies, yes it is doesn`t work. and i will try find solution.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X