X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnotherOne
    replied
    Anyone know how to flash xposed framework.zip without recovery ?

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    Sorry Moe123 didn't see you name when posting. Why don't you ask wasser he fixed the issue in 2nd release of the beelink lollipop in his I believe it's tied to the root but don't quote me.

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    Quick question you rooted or unrooted firmware?
    Tried with rooted and unrooted Lollipop firmware same issue.on RK3288.
    But on RK3368 firmware is rooted and Netflix works, so not sure what is wrong.

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    Quick question you rooted or unrooted firmware?

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    Because you need a account to test it. maybe devs have it but I ran it and same issue so don't know other then root options what may be an issue? contact netflicks and see if they have a soloution as they are an aggressive company on keeping people hooked up and watching and more importantly paying

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
    Does it have anything to do with this...
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n540395[/ATTACH]
    I even added Widevine L3 support but still not working.
    Strange thing is RK3368 has the same screenshot and Netflix is working on that Lollipop.
    Netflixbmc is only for Windows.

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Any chance it will run inside Kodi with something like below(or other addon)...
    From here.
    "8. Netflixbmc Netflix is probably the biggest video streaming service available today. Its ease of use and cross-platform compatibility makes Netflixbmc one of the best Kodi addons for accessing content from Netflix. The Silverlight DRM is averted by using Chrome Launcher for video playback...."
    I'll quit guessing. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Does it have anything to do with this...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-11-30-02-27-21.png
Views:	62
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	540395

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
    We don't use Netflix at the moment, but we are thinking about it. I am curious, does it fail to open or just not work well?
    It opens but as soon as you press play on a video the 'Loading' animation comes up and goes on forever with no video playing.
    I use v3.7.1 of Netflix as I have to use a VPN.
    Maybe for people that can use the latest version of Netflix, they don't have this issue.
    On RK3288 KitKat firmware and RK3368 Lollipop Netflix works correctly, but not on Lollipop for RK3288.
    But it seems it's fixed on Wasser's RK3288 Lollipop firmware but on every other RK3288 Lollipop firmware released so far from all manufacturers, Netflix is not working.
    Just want to find out if someone knows what causes the problem?

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    We don't use Netflix at the moment, but we are thinking about it. I am curious, does it fail to open or just not work well?

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Hi

Anyone have a solution to get Netflix working or not a problem on this firmware?
    What about people that have to use v3.7.1, does it work for you?
    Last edited by mo123; 11-30-2015, 04:57.

Leave a comment:

• AnotherOne
    replied
    Thanks for the update Ava and Ugoos team keep it up

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi RISCy,
    until now not,but i already showed my first Cooling Method with a movable USB Goose Neck Fan for Pc,but it was only possible to cool down the cpu when it was hot.These Threads are now deleted.

Greetings from Germany

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Oh yeah, I think I saw that before. Did you have a thread about it? Thanks for the pics. I too like an aux fan. My UT3 came with a fan and it works well, but I wanted more.
    Cool!
    Pun intended.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi RISCy,
    thanks for Info,here are the urls

Hope it helps,its a 12V PC Fan and it runs very silent,because of 5V USB Power.Temps of CPU are not higher then 55 without up to 80 Degrees.

Hope it helps

gefattern

Leave a comment:

Working...
X