X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben.Efrati View Post
    Wifi On and off for me too.
    Same error at catlog with memtrack.
    Can you tell a bit more about this error 'catlog with memtrack'?
    memtrack usually means a driver wasn't loaded, but most probably it wasn't needed anyway.

For the AP6212 wifi, it is just a text string typo, the correct AP63365 driver is indeed loaded.
    If there are wifi problems on other ROMs also, then please check your router settings and reset to default and also test with a different router.
    Some TP-Link routers have lots of problems with Android.
    Also set DHCP timeout in your router to a high value, 5-10 hours, sometimes it is only set to 1 hour in some routers then wifi disconnects after 1 hour.
    Using a static IP address or limiting the IP addresses you're Android device gets assigned also helps with connectivity problems.
    If everything was tried and there are still problems, maybe Ugoos can make some tweaked settings for users to test?

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
      Hi Ben

do you mean that you have Stutters in Audio & Video when Wifi is turned ON ???
      Off i have no Stutters / please can you look if Catlog says that the Wifi Chip is AP6210 or AP6335.
      My WIFI always makes new Searches and it turns off self / even on Wassers latest MM.
      Your WIFI too ???

I really hope that Ugoos will make it better in futured Roms.I am really disappointed about that.

AvA and what about a Tutorial for the Gamepadsettings ??? sorry i forgot i never can use it /
      because my Box can handle LP.

nice Day

gefattern
      How to use RKGameControlSettings
      http://www.arctablet.com/blog/featur...ronsmart-t428/

For the stutters with wifi on.
      Can you post new catlogs and dmesges with wifi on then restart and with wifi off with the new firmware?

Try to also get a catlog and dmesg for streaming Netflix for a while if you can or if someone else can do it, please do.
      Does Netflix audio play in sync or is it slightly out of sync?

Comment

Hi Mo

Sorry Mo i already restored my Backup of 2.2.0.But here are the Catlogfiles with bugs like :

WifiStateMachine/wpa supplicant/WifiDriver nl80211/ missing DRM certs and other ...

Mo remember the WIFI makes a Search after a while and disconnect from Router,connects

again and turns off (alone) after a while.

Thanks for the link but i mean the Gamepadsettings inside Settings.

I dont use Netflix and others.

have a nice Day

gefattern

saved_logs.zip
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi to all

once more , i really dont thing that the "AP6210 Bug" is normal.So why KK say that it is a "AP6335" chip.
          Somewhere there must be the reason why my Audio & Video stutters when Wifi is turned on.
          So i never will be able to use a LP or MM Rom on my UT3. !!!!!!

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Hi to all

once more , i really dont thing that the "AP6210 Bug" is normal.So why KK say that it is a "AP6335" chip.
            Somewhere there must be the reason why my Audio & Video stutters when Wifi is turned on.

nice Day

gefattern
            Please check if you still have the wifi bug on my firmware here.

You also have a strange router, does it connect with 4G and wifi?
            Can you get a new firmware update for it or none available?
            I think it will be difficult for someone in China to do tests as the router won't be available there.
            Some 3G/4G & TP-Link routers with certain firmware I know have disconnecting problems with Android tv boxes.
            Only way is to replace the router with a different brand sometimes.

Do you use bluetooth speakers, can you also test with tv speakers with a HDMI connection and see if you have audio stutters?
            In my firmware if playing 23.976fps videos, you can enable 'sync playback to display' in NTMC Kodi to not have video stutters.

Here a user also reports stuttering audio, but he is using a USB DAC and a connected screen.
            You can maybe also look at the system usage when the music stutters.
            Start playing the music in the background then do the following steps while the music is playing and stuttering.
            1.For the memory usage type "dumpsys meminfo" in terminal app from Google Play Store.
            2.For the CPU usage type "top" command in a terminal app.
            Please upload the logs.

Also use this app
            https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.mrck.nomedia or

to put no scanning files in all you audio/video folders, so Android doesn't scan all your files in the background that might cause slowdowns.

Comment

Hi to all

nice Day

gefattern
              Hi
              You can also test my firmware, should work on your device.
              I added 2 fixes for stuttering audio playback, maybe it will also help for your problems or maybe have no effect.
              You can find v1.7 here
              It is 2 files you flash.

Comment

Hi Mo

Yes i can test it but at the Moment i have to do other Things.Maybe next Week or so ???
                About the "Memtrack" Bug i only know that the folder in System is empty and Catlog
                shows this Bug.

I forgot i use a Huawei 3G Router and it works good with the other Devices.

have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Hi Mo

Yes i can test it but at the Moment i have to do other Things.Maybe next Week or so ???
                  About the "Memtrack" Bug i only know that the folder in System is empty and Catlog
                  shows this Bug.

I forgot i use a Huawei 3G Router and it works good with the other Devices.

have a nice Day

gefattern
                  I also send you a message about translations, if you can check the DE translations I can use it in the next firmware.
                  I added all the missing translations that only showed in English to the German translations.
                  It is online translated so there might be lots of things that can be improved.

I will use the checked translations in the next firmware.
                  You can check it next week.

Comment

Hi Mo

I already loaded your HPH 1.7 Files and started but some things only can be translated with Screenshots.
                    Maybe 95% are okay without.I think to Friday the Files are ready.

Have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Hi Mo

i am nearly ready but i saw that another user already uploaded the translated HPH 1.7 Files in the Ugoos RK3368 Section.

Now i go sleep my eyes are heavy.

Nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Hi Mo

i am nearly ready but i saw that another user already uploaded the translated HPH 1.7 Files in the Ugoos RK3368 Section.

Now i go sleep my eyes are heavy.

Nice Day

gefattern
                        Yes
                        I changed some of the DE translations, so will build a new HPH RK3288 firmware.
                        Then you can just check some of the menu translations.
                        All the translations are over 500, but only a few are shown in the menus, so it takes too much time translating everything even if it is not shown.

Comment

Working...
                        X