• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by sandworm View Post
    Couple of questions about multiwindow mode:
    1. Is it possible to resize a window, or just switch between fullscreen,and scaled 1/3 and 2/3 of fullscreen?
    2. Where are poweroff and volume up/down tray buttons?
    1.> I don't think you can custom window-resize beyond the 3 sizes. Though I am not certain.
    2.> I don't see volume or power buttons while windowed either. I use the remote for both. Long-press power button, to bring up shut down dialog box(power off, etc.).

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    I had displayed a how-to for posting pics using TinyPic. I have removed it, as I don't want to clutter Ugoos' Firmware thread. If anyone needs this how-to, please PM me.
    Last edited by RISCy Dude; 11-28-2015, 08:52. Reason: Condense.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi RISCy Dude,
    how does this work with TinyPic,never done it before!!!

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• sandworm
    replied
    Couple of questions about multiwindow mode:
    1. Is it possible to resize a window, or just switch between fullscreen,and scaled 1/3 and 2/3 of fullscreen?
    2. Where are poweroff and volume up/down tray buttons?

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by gefattern View Post
    .......I really want to show Pictures of the Fan Mod,but the Upload does not work,Upload says they are too big,but every Pic has only about 500K.
    Have a nice Day

gefattern
    Hello gefattern, try tinypic to post the pics. I'd like to see your fan mod.

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi Ava i downloaded the FW,but its for UT3S,i have a UT3 without Fan.(modded by myself a Fan)is it enough to swap Kernel from latest UT3 Beta???,I really want to show Pictures of the Fan Mod,but the Upload does not work,Upload says they are too big,but every Pic has only about 500K.
    Have a nice Day

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Hi Ava and Team
    thanks a lot for this Firmware with unified Storage,i will give it a try,and report.Why Lollipop has no Support for 3G Sticks???not everyone has Wifi Internet.
    Please still support 4.4.2/2.2.0 and please make a STAGEFRIGHT Fix for us,it is possible OMA made it for RK3288 Tablets.

Have a nice Day

gefattern

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Some findings...
    Entries in bold, were also present in previous Betas.

Ethernet - Working to the Limit of my ISP
    Bluetooth - Working
    Sound over HDMI, SPDIF and A/V works well.
    Firmware works well generally.
    HDMI In seems to work well. Two "back" clicks(remote or mouse) to return to the UT3's screen.
    The remote is working better. Now it does volume sweeps by holding down the volume keys. Mouse mode works, so does hide toolbar.
    Played some 3840x2160 resident videos perfectly. 1080 Youtubes also played well.

WiFi(2.4GHx) seems stable compared to previous alpha/beta versions. Wifi hotspot works well.
    WiFi(2.4GHz) still has poor throughput, when compared with a Q7(3188) on the same network, same location. Could be a local network issue, more testing required.

Still getting USB unmount error when removing USB storage. After clicking "unmount USBMassStorage safetly", it shows "USBMassStorage safe to remove". Upon USB device removal, it shows "USBMassStorage unexpectedly removed".
    Update: After this happens, a reboot is required to get USB port to accept a mass storage device again.

RESOLVED: When connected to USB, iPod causes disruption to sound over HDMI, A/V and SPDIF. Reboot required to resolve it. Not a big deal, as I am probably the only one who still uses an iPod via USB.
    • Update: mo123 has a resolution here.

Kodi Scrnshts are black, might be a Kodi problem.

Windowed mode Screen-capture does not produce a file when choosing MP4.

This is all I have for now.
    Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, Black Friday and Cyber-Monday, I probably will be short of time for further testing, until they have passed.

Good progress has been made on 5.1.
    Thank you Ugoos for your continued efforts. Good job.
    Last edited by RISCy Dude; 12-14-2015, 07:32. Reason: Update: About iPod USB bug resolution. Thanks mo123.

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    AnTuTu Video test shows improved video format compatibility, as seen here.....

Last edited by RISCy Dude; 11-26-2015, 03:13. Reason: Change and add info

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Very cool features added to this beta. I have been playing with the "windowed" option in the display settings. Looks like Light Biz OS is involved in this beta. In my limited testing, this feature is working very well. Very slick.

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Thanks Ava and Team Ugoos, looking forward to trying it tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Ava
    replied
    Dear friends. Glad present to you new version of firmware v.3.0.2.b
    Full news you can read in official blog : link

Main changes from previus version:
    1. Fixed few bugs with Developer Options menu item.
    2. Fixed unexpected reboot during separate web cameras using (Checked on Logitech C-910).
    3. Added basic multi-window support function. (Settings->Display->MultiWindow)
    4. Improved video playback in side players (example: MXPlayer now use hardware decoders for video playback)
    5. “Dismiss all tasks” button added in “Resent apps” window, also all apps can be closed using “menu” button on RC
    6. Long hold button function added. Holding “menu” – bars appeared and disappeared; “Recent apps” button activate/deactivate mouse function mode.
    7. OTA updates support added and many other small changes...
    Yes, not all bugs which you found was fixed... But we will try solve most of them in near time, now we try fix bugs with high priority .

Download:
    - UM3
    - UT3
    - UT3S
    About all founded bugs you can write in this thread.
    With Best Regards, Ugoos Team.
    Last edited by Ava; 11-24-2015, 06:14.

Leave a comment:

• Ava
    replied
    Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    Ava just a Notice the UT3 SD card firmware for linux is not linked to sd version its actually linked to the duel boot firmware.
    Hello, thanks. fixed

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Good catch scooter2014. For those looking and until Ava gets the link fixed, it can be found at the Ugoos blog, from this page, the link to UT3 SD boot image appears to be the correct one. It is a Mega link.

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    Ava just a Notice the UT3 SD card firmware for linux is not linked to sd version its actually linked to the duel boot firmware.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X