X4 Pro issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X4 Pro issues?

Anyone noticed an issue with x4 pro where videos crash/exit after a while in kodi? Tried with Kodi 18.9 and 19.3 with the same result. Box heats up during benchmarks to 85c or more.

I didn't have the above-described problem but the other one. I have an x4 Pro that is switching off following a couple of moments assuming being on. The screen begins to blur until nothing should be visible so I am not totally certain assuming that it to be sure closes down. Each time this has happened to restart the unit appeared to briefly resolve the issue. This previous end of the week it reoccurred true to form anyway a restart didn't "fix" the issue.
    returnsandrefund.com

Comment

Originally posted by bandjay04 View Post
      I didn't have the above-described problem but the other one. I have an x4 Pro that is switching off following a couple of moments assuming being on. The screen begins to blur until nothing should be visible so I am not totally certain assuming that it to be sure closes down. Each time this has happened to restart the unit appeared to briefly resolve the issue. This previous end of the week it reoccurred true to form anyway a restart didn't "fix" the issue.
      Sounds like an overheating issue. Checked with Ugoos?

Comment

Working...
      X