Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ava View Post
    Hi guys,
    new release available for user of freaktabs.

Changelog:

version 1.1.2 - 11/08/2015
    Finally! Thank you so much guys. I will test the shit out of your new release and report my findings.

Comment

Originally posted by Ava View Post
      Hi guys,
      new release available for user of freaktabs.

Changelog:

version 1.1.2 - 11/08/2015

Added:
      1. Ability use external USB Ethernet card
      2. Internal Samba server
      3. Support Init.d
      4. Support exfat
      5. Switcher for turn on/off fireeasy support.
      6. Google Chrome browser
      7. Added menu for settings hardware keyboard
      8. Support multi partitions on usb storage
      9. Chaged logic work of "Sound Devices Manager":
      - Added ability choose input device
      - Added ability choose usb output device
      - Added restore settings after reboot

Updated:
      1.Kodi was updated to version 15.0
      2.busybox

Removed:
      1. Skype
      2. Wifi Analyzer
      3. Speed test

Official release will be some later. OTA updates will be available with official release.
      Please if you find bugs let me know.

Download firmware you can here:
      UT1 - link
      UT2 - link
      UM2 - link
      YIPPIE!!!
      FLHT = Harley
      HEMI = 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT
      Cause I've been asked.

Comment

I have to say I am bit dissappointed: I flashed the new rom and there is something important missing: the whole bluetooth section! Without it I can't connect my keyboard and my mouse so I am forced to go back to wasser 1.0.4 for the K-R42 with the bluetooth mod by Bionicman. I hope Ava will uploada version with this feature integrated.
        Last edited by LX+R; 08-17-2015, 14:50.

Comment

Hi guys, 1.1.3 was released.
          Changes from 1.1.2:
          • fixed bug with OTA update
          • For UT1 devices added "Bluetooth settings"
          Download:
          UT1 - link
          UT2 - link
          UM2 - link

Updates by OTA from v 1.1.1 will be available today.

Originally posted by LX+R View Post
          I have to say I am bit dissappointed: I flashed the new rom and there is something important missing: the whole bluetooth section! Without it I can't connect my keyboard and my mouse so I am forced to go back to wasser 1.0.4 for the K-R42 with the bluetooth mod by Bionicman. I hope Ava will uploaded a version with this feature integrated.
          I checked on 1.1.3 with solution by Bionicman, your bluetooth dongle work well.
          Official Ugoos firmwares with linux you can find here.
          Official Ugoos firmwares for UT2/UM2 and UT1 you can find here.
          Sorry for my english XD

Comment

Thanks Ava for the rerelease! I can confirm that the new version 1.1.3 works with 1 of my 2 bluetooth dongles and my Logitech K480. (The CSR8510 chipset dongle just says "Pairing..." but never does so, the Broadcom BCM20702 dongle works flawlessly). Have you compared the build.props with the ones implemented by wasser regarding the tweaking potential? One thing I would love to have in a prospective release is the OTG function of the Micro-USB port because of the limited amount of USB ports. It works very well in the wasser firmware. Lastly could you tell me which SDK version you used creating the firmwares and where I can find the sources?

Thanks again in the name of all UT1 users for the great support!
            Last edited by LX+R; 08-23-2015, 18:45.

Comment

As a UT2 user I just wanted to say thanks for the continued support and the fine job you have done on this ROM! It even works on a UT2 I have that has the dreaded RK3188T chip! What a great update! OTA'd both of mine with NO problems!

Thanks Ava and crew and Ugoos!
              FLHT = Harley
              Cause I've been asked.

Comment

Upgraded my (8GB) UT1 by OTA and it went off smoothly. Great job.
                Hint: also update the first page with the changelog of the latest version.
                Last edited by Beonico; 08-18-2015, 11:35.

Comment

hi
                  i have a ugoos ut1 and ut2
                  i install both waaser last firm also both last android 4.4.2
                  the problem is every time i run kodi 14.2 or 15 or 15.1 machines are reboot
                  anything else i can run on both android boxes are working fine
                  like spotify google chrome games and etc
                  any suggestions thanks

Comment

Originally posted by blackc0der View Post
                    hi
                    i have a ugoos ut1 and ut2
                    i install both waaser last firm also both last android 4.4.2
                    the problem is every time i run kodi 14.2 or 15 or 15.1 machines are reboot
                    anything else i can run on both android boxes are working fine
                    like spotify google chrome games and etc
                    any suggestions thanks
                    Flash these ROMs on your devices. Use the proper one for each device, of course. I use Kodi 15.1 on my UT2 with no issues, not even the android crash at start is there any longer. Wasser has a great ROM, I used it until these came out. Now my remote control even works!

FLHT = Harley
                    Cause I've been asked.

Comment

well my friend i used also wasser rom.the problem is that when i power on the machine both machines it takes too long time to get in the box.then i update to the last original firm and the same problem when it power up also when i run kodi it power off the machine or something like stand by.i flash again to wasser but same issues.when u flash u restore and not upgrade correct;

Comment

well my friend i used also wasser rom.the problem is that when i power on the machine both machines it takes too long time to get in the box.then i update to the last original firm and the same problem when it power up also when i run kodi it power off the machine or something like stand by.i flash again to wasser but same issues.when u flash u restore and not upgrade correct;
                        I am NOT an Android expert by any means. When I changed my UT2 from Wasser ROM I followed the instructions included with the Ugoos UT2 update zip file (Ugoos_flashing_guide.pdf).
                        Make sure the power supplies you are using are at least rated for 2 amps output. The description of the problem you are having sounds very much like others I have read that had power supplies that were not proper or were defective. Still it is strange that this is happening on both a UT2 and a UT1. My UT2 takes about 45 seconds to boot to Home screen on the V1.1.3 firmware. Kodi 15.1 runs just fine on it though I am not using the passthrough for 5.1 I am using HDMI for video/audio.

Maybe some app you have installed is the cause of the problems. When you flash the next time do not install any apps that are not needed by KODI. See if Kodi will work. If it does then install other apps one-at a-time. I have also read that after a ROM is flashed, you should do nothing for 15 minutes after if flashes as this gives the software access to all the memory and writes/reads that it needs to get settled in to the device.

I also am running in rooted mode which is an option in the settings (Settings>Ugoos Settings>Root/Unroot
                        FLHT = Harley
                        Cause I've been asked.

Comment

I own a Ugoos UT1 and until the new official ROMs came out I used the wasser-ROM 1.0.4. for the K-R42, because wasser stopped at version 1.0.3 for the UT1. The bootup time has increased significantly since I implemented the bluetooth mod by Bionicman. Kodi 15.1 and my other apps run flawlessly on both ROMs. The wasser-ROM is heavily tweaked, so IMHHO there is still potential for the new official ROMs. Regarding Antutu scores I seem to remember that they were notably higher on the wasser-ROM (over 20000 vs 16142 Pts on 1.1.3). Can somebody confirm this?

Comment

On my UT2 Isaw antutu over 22,000, think it was 24,587. This was with the new 1.1.3 on UT2 that has a RK3188T.
                            FLHT = Harley
                            Cause I've been asked.

Comment

well i change today the power supply.i also flash around 20 and more ut1 and ut2 devices
                              the think sometimes it stucks on boot sometimes it get in fast
                              but the big problem when i run kodi after 5-7 min it goes like stand by
                              i dont know if the problem is the board

Comment

Kodi by default settings will go in to screen saving mode. After 3 minutes screen will dim. Could that be what is happening?
                                FLHT = Harley
                                Cause I've been asked.

Comment

Working...
                                X