UGOOS UT2/UM2 and UT1 official firmwaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I have a UT1 non-T, and I tried to determine the CPU speed with the newest Firmware:

- App Antutu Benchmark
    - App Antutu CPU master
    - App Spec Device
    - Integrated CPU speed prompting

In all cases, It's shown, that the CPU speed is 816MHz. If the UT1 is idle, or if I'm decoding a HD video with software decoder, at all times CPU speed is 816MHz only.

Is this a bug?

Best regards

akapuma

Comment

Originally posted by akapuma View Post
      Hello,

I have a UT1 non-T, and I tried to determine the CPU speed with the newest Firmware:

- App Antutu Benchmark
      - App Antutu CPU master
      - App Spec Device
      - Integrated CPU speed prompting

In all cases, It's shown, that the CPU speed is 816MHz. If the UT1 is idle, or if I'm decoding a HD video with software decoder, at all times CPU speed is 816MHz only.

Is this a bug?

Best regards

akapuma
      Sounds like a bug. Hopefully they are still working on the UT1 ROM because the last update was 5 months ago. The wasser 1.0.4. firmware is still unmatched regarding features and performance, but it was created with the old SDK. Can we hope for updates, Ava?

Comment

I doubt it....but their site still shows it as available...
        FLHT = Harley
        HEMI = 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT
        Cause I've been asked.

Comment

Originally posted by LX+R View Post
          The wasser 1.0.4. firmware is still unmatched regarding features and performance
          A good alternative to the wasser firmware is the firmware from allminipc, which was recommended by ugoos itself. The allminipc firmware has much more performance than the original ugoos firmware.
          => allminipc allows 720x576p. 720x576p is buggy in original ugoos firmware, so I must use 1280x720p. Much more pixels must be calculated, this is slower.
          => allminipc allows 1,6GHz. Original ugoos firmware allows only 0,8GHz

Result is, that it's not possible to play back SD video without micro jerkings. No problem with allminipc firmware,

Best regards

akapuma
          Last edited by akapuma; 01-04-2016, 20:06.

Comment

Next bug:

I'm using the MXPlayer. With allminipc firmware, the MXPlayer menu opens after pressing the menu key on the remote control. This is OK.
            But not with new ugoos firmware. If I'm pressing the menu key on the remote control during usage of the MXPlayer, all open Apps are shown (like a long pressing of the "Home" button on an android mobile.). This is not OK. I can't reach MXPlayer menu with the remote control.

Best regards

akapuma

Last edited by akapuma; 01-04-2016, 20:17.

Comment

Try the RED mouse mode button....that's why you have mouse mode.
              FLHT = Harley
              HEMI = 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT
              Cause I've been asked.

Comment

Originally posted by flhthemi View Post
                Try the RED mouse mode button....that's why you have mouse mode.

Hello flhthemi,

I tested the red mouse button. The ugoos switches into the mouse mode. But the effect is the same. The "Menu" button is not the "Menu" button. It's like a long pressing of the "Home" button on an android mobile. => red mouse button does not solve the problem.

Regarding the resolution problem, I tested all video modes:

working:
                1920x1080p-60
                1920x1080p-50
                1280x720p-60
                1280-720p-50

not working (picture much too small):
                720x576p-50
                720x480p-60

720x576p-50 is standard for european satellite TV DVB-S.

Best regards

akapuma

Comment

Working...
                X