Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n_ways
    replied
    Please, can anyone help me???? I´m trying to do the update, but having just a lot of problems. If I try in Win8.1, when I do as described, the PC just tells me that a USB accessory has malfunctioned and I need to remove it. I can see it in the devices manager but if I try and update driver and direct it to the package drivers it just informs me that the driver is uptodate already and refuses to install anything. So I tried in another machine, with Windows XP, and here all drivers loaded fine (at least is what Device Manager says...), but BatchTool doesn´t recognize my device.
    I´m already lost 3 days trying to do this simple thing works, but until now without any success. Attached is the screenshot showing the loaded driver but without recognition by Batchtool.
    I never was "beated" by a device like this one is doing with me, so, again, PLEASE!!!!!!!
    Thanks.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Beonico
    replied
    Originally posted by LX+R View Post
    I have this version of the box as well and on mine everything is working fine. Maybe your Bootloader is broken or you have a wrong version installed (The JellyBean-ROMs use a different version of the Bootloader and are not compatible with Kitkat-ROMs). Check out with RkAndroidtool: You should see the Bootloader version on the bottom left. If you accidentally bricked your device by destroying the bootloader while flashing you have to revive it by going into the mask-rom mode (the video is just an example. check out before you short the pins which one you should short):
    The box is not bricked. Currently I have the KitKat 4.4.2 Wasser rom 1.0.1 running on it.

Leave a comment:

• LX+R
    replied
    Originally posted by Beonico View Post
    I get this logo on the screen. I have the 8GB version. In the meantime, I'm back to the Wasser rom.

I have this version of the box as well and on mine everything is working fine. Maybe your Bootloader is broken or you have a wrong version installed (The JellyBean-ROMs use a different version of the Bootloader and are not compatible with Kitkat-ROMs). Check out with RkAndroidtool: You should see the Bootloader version on the bottom left. If you accidentally bricked your device by destroying the bootloader while flashing you have to revive it by going into the mask-rom mode (the video is just an example. check out before you short the pins which one you should short):

Leave a comment:

• Beonico
    replied
    Originally posted by Ava View Post
    And can you send to me picture with screen?
    How many memory you have on your UT1?
    I get this logo on the screen. I have the 8GB version. In the meantime, I'm back to the Wasser rom.

Leave a comment:

• Ava
    replied
    Originally posted by pasvasconcelos View Post
    Hi,

I upgrade my UM2, but when I lauching the speedtest or wi-fi analyzer my device restart :/

Sorry for the inconvenience, I will try to find and fix the problem within a few days.
    Update: Your device is working properly with another version of the firmware? May be you have problem with power supply ?

Leave a comment:

• pasvasconcelos
    replied
    This issue happens in almost apps

Leave a comment:

• pasvasconcelos
    replied
    Hi,

I upgrade my UM2, but when I lauching the speedtest or wi-fi analyzer my device restart :/

Leave a comment:

• Beonico
    replied
    I have the "UGOOS UT1 Android TV Box Quad Core Smart Receiver 2G/8G HDMI USB Dubbele antenne Optical WiFi Media Player XBMC" version.

Leave a comment:

• Ava
    replied

No, I left it booting for more than 2 hours with no success.
    According the RKBatch tool, the flash was succesfull with the 'Upgrade' option. (The 'Restore' option which is often recommended fails).
    I have the UT1 connected by HDMI which apparently works as I can see it on my TV. The device is connected by ethernet cable.

Any other ideas ?
    Please try reload firmware and reflash the again . And can you send to me picture with screen?

update: Just downloaded firmware and flashed the device, all work... Which version of device you have? How many memory you have on your UT1? 16gb?
    Last edited by Ava; 04-21-2015, 09:31.

Leave a comment:

• Beonico
    replied
    Originally posted by Ava View Post
    Do you solve your problem? The first boot can take a long time
    No, I left it booting for more than 2 hours with no success.
    According the RKBatch tool, the flash was succesfull with the 'Upgrade' option. (The 'Restore' option which is often recommended fails).
    I have the UT1 connected by HDMI which apparently works as I can see it on my TV. The device is connected by ethernet cable.

Any other ideas ?

Leave a comment:

• Ava
    replied
    Originally posted by LX+R View Post
    According to the App "Root Checker" it isn't rooted. That's a pity, because half of my apps do need root access.

Nevertheless: This ROM is awesome! Thank you UGOOS for establishing an after sales support after such a long time. According to the newest Antutu Benchmark I got almost 26000! points with my UT1 (I hope there is no cheating involved). The remote control works like a charm (except for the coloured buttons and 2 or 3 of the other buttons) and if you replace the standard launcher with Nova your UT1 will fly. Kodi works fine as well (tested some mkv-streaming from my NAS over WiFi). But since there's always room for improvement:

1. Please add root support to this ROM (Maybe Riley oder FinlessBob can help).
    2. Please add the bluetooth section in the settings and implement the driver for the CSR8510 A10 USB Bluetooth dongle (best choice because it's cheap and supports apt-x) into the kernel. Since there is no built-in bluetooth chipset, this is the only way to upgrade the UT1. I startet a thread addressing this issue here: LINK
    3. Please update to Kitkat 4.4.4 Build KTU84Q.
    4. Please add Overclocking Options like in the Unofficial CM11 for the Freakbox: LINK
    5. Are there any sources available? Is it possible that you extract the kernel from the image and make it available for download?

Thanks again. Looks like somebody did their homework...
    1. The ability to install root will appear in the next version
    2,4. Thanks for the links. Perhaps in the near future we will implement it.
    3. Sorry, but now we not planning updating the firmware to version 4.4.4 .
    5. You can download unpacked firmware for UT1 from here

I upgraded my UT1.
    Unfortunatly it hangs in the startup flash screen.
    Any hints ?
    Do you solve your problem? The first boot can take a long time
    Last edited by Ava; 04-21-2015, 08:16.

Leave a comment:

• Vinny1967
    replied
    Originally posted by flhthemi View Post
    UT2 FW is not rooted so probably not.
    Thanks for that.I'd be happy to install it if I could get root access.

Leave a comment:

• Beonico
    replied
    I upgraded my UT1.
    Unfortunatly it hangs in the startup flash screen.
    Any hints ?

Leave a comment:

• LX+R
    replied
    Originally posted by Vinny1967 View Post
    I'm guessing that the UT1 firmware isn't rooted ?
    According to the App "Root Checker" it isn't rooted. That's a pity, because half of my apps do need root access.

Nevertheless: This ROM is awesome! Thank you UGOOS for establishing an after sales support after such a long time. According to the newest Antutu Benchmark I got almost 26000! points with my UT1 (I hope there is no cheating involved). The remote control works like a charm (except for the coloured buttons and 2 or 3 of the other buttons) and if you replace the standard launcher with Nova your UT1 will fly. Kodi works fine as well (tested some mkv-streaming from my NAS over WiFi). But since there's always room for improvement:

1. Please add root support to this ROM (Maybe Riley oder FinlessBob can help).
    2. Please add the bluetooth section in the settings and implement the driver for the CSR8510 A10 USB Bluetooth dongle (best choice because it's cheap and supports apt-x) into the kernel. Since there is no built-in bluetooth chipset, this is the only way to upgrade the UT1. I startet a thread addressing this issue here: LINK
    3. Please update to Kitkat 4.4.4 Build KTU84Q.
    4. Please add Overclocking Options like in the Unofficial CM11 for the Freakbox: LINK
    5. Are there any sources available? Is it possible that you extract the kernel from the image and make it available for download?

Thanks again. Looks like somebody did their homework...
    Last edited by LX+R; 04-19-2015, 13:37.

Leave a comment:

• flhthemi
    replied
    UT2 FW is not rooted so probably not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X