Xposed For Ugoos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xposed For Ugoos?

It is kind of sad, but I am now running Ugoos fw on my Tronsmart Telos since the stock TS fw sucks so bad. One thing i am troubled by is that installing the xposed listed for the Telos seems to hose up lots of stuff - especially root stuff - on the ugoos fw. I am not sure why this should be since the boxes are virtually clones of each other. Obviously there are some differences but I would have thought them minor. Thankfully, the xposed uninstall works. So does anyone run xposed on ugoos am1? I am on fw version 006. Thanks
    Hi, Does anyone know how to install the Xposed Framework on Vega S95? I tried normal methods but i can't find a C... - English (United Kingdom)

Hi davidw

the AM Devices use S905 on my QBox S905 it works,try it.First apk install without starting the App,reboot to Recovery TWRP and install the right sdk zip,look here

Post #200 from Sam Taylor.

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Thanks for the info, pointer, and encouragement. After much trial and error, it turns out the problem was how the box was rooted. the vendor offers a root mechanism in the android settings. so this is what I used. and it simply is not compatible with xposed. I undid it and flashed the Finless ezroot found elsewhere here on freaktab, and then flashed xposed. now all is normal. whew! cheers

Comment

Hi,

nice to here,so wrong root was the Problem,maybe it works in the same Way on my UT4/RK3368.

Did you it like explained,or how ???

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

I just had a hunch that the root was the problem because after installing xposed I got some root requests that I have never before seen - like for "su". That didn't seem right at all. I have no idea how either of the root methods work in the details. But I suspected they were different and decided to try before giving up in frustration. The finless ezroot I used is for s905-based devices only. Rockchip will be very different.

Comment

Hi davidw

thanks for Info.

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Working...
            X