Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BETA Nougat 7.1.2 for Ugoos AM3

Details in Ugoos Blog

Before OTA update Ugoos Team provided Android 7 version for S912 Box like a BETA version for testers.

Ugoos AM3 1.9.99 BETA 10.16.2017 Changelog:

1. Android 7.1.2

2. Support 64-bit applications

3. Updated Wi-Fi driver

4. Ability to change resolution for kodi 17+ and other applications

5. LG CEC support

6. Ability to change color mode (Settings -> Display -> Format and depth)

7. Added noise reduction switcher (Settings -> Playback settings -> Noise reduction)

8. NFS Client setting (Ugoos settings -> System -> NFS Client)

9. Ability to run scripts from user folder (Ugoos settings -> System -> User scripts)

10. Enabled CIFS support

11. Added additional modes for original orientation

12. Added orientation switcher to quick panel

13. Added WebView settings to developer settings

14. Ethernet connection switcher

15. Ability connect usb ethernet

16. Fake Wi-Fi switcher for ethernet (Settings -> Network -> Ethernet)

17. Fixed SuperSU bootloop

18. Fixed double cursor

19. Other improvements and fixes

Download Link: Ugoos AM3 Nougat v 1.9.99 BETA
    Good news everyone! We have Android Nougat 7.1.2 for our S912 device! Ugoos AM3 have never been so fast and user-friendly.

Hi ,

nice , but where are the RK3288/3368 Versions , they already talked about over this in May , but first

Beta Release is for S912 , funny .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Xmass coming soon
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi to Ugoos and all others ,

first Scooter you are right , Xmas 2020 we got A 7.1.2 , really nice that they

always do what they say (Years later) , of course a Company can make much

Money if they are sooooooooo Seller/User friendly like Ugoos .

Even if they Update there Boxes , but things like that are a shame for a Company .

look here Ugoos workers what u sayed :

http://ugoos.net/blog/Android-Nougat...es-pre-release

PROMISED 6 MONTH earlier , but until now nothing , ONLY S912

SAD really SAD really really SAD .

The UT5 still is not availible .

But it is not my Company , so we only can press thumbs , that they understand that

Things like that are not buyer friendly . Hope it helps / greetings / gefattern

Comment

First time for me to post and I'm intrested in this S912 firmware. Will this run on Amlogic X92 3/32 device as the x92_3GB_ugoos_am3_0.3.0_1 does?

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            First time for me to post and I'm intrested in this S912 firmware. Will this run on Amlogic X92 3/32 device as the x92_3GB_ugoos_am3_0.3.0_1 does?
            There is always better to install proper firmware for device. If you have installed firmware and know how to reflash it if you bricked device, you can try. But seems wifi chipset version is different.

Comment

Thanks Victor: I learned how to brick my device on first try and have original firmware that recovers from the bricking, then a different firmware with TWRP MOD to replace the original then I can restore from backup. So it is easy for me to recover to operating state. I installed the Ugoos AM3 v 1.9.99 Beta and it hangs at boot. As for WiFi, from what I read, use Ethernet all time and the firmware will spoof WiFi when necessary for those times it is necessary. Looks very attractive on the surface.
              Last edited by [email protected]; 10-23-2017, 10:30. Reason: TWRP was misspelled

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
                Hi to Ugoos and all others ,

first Scooter you are right , Xmas 2020 we got A 7.1.2 , really nice that they

always do what they say (Years later) , of course a Company can make much

Money if they are sooooooooo Seller/User friendly like Ugoos .

Even if they Update there Boxes , but things like that are a shame for a Company .

look here Ugoos workers what u sayed :

http://ugoos.net/blog/Android-Nougat...es-pre-release

PROMISED 6 MONTH earlier , but until now nothing , ONLY S912

SAD really SAD really really SAD .

The UT5 still is not availible .

But it is not my Company , so we only can press thumbs , that they understand that

Things like that are not buyer friendly . Hope it helps / greetings / gefattern

Yes and Rockchip promiced new kernel for the 3399 never believe it till its here lol...
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi to all waiting Users ,

once more , all we can do is sit and wait , but there will be a Time , then is it to late .

In Europe/Germany is the Customer the King , he brings the Money , i think they never

heard about that . Always nice to be the King for the chinese Companys (????????????) ,

really hope the promised RK3288 A7.1.2 can be loaded within Days .

Will this Wonder ever happen ???????? you know , all we can do is sit and wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                  X