Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugoos UT4 with Android TV

Good news for RK3368 Ugoos holders!
    Last week Ugoos Team released special extention based on their own firmware v 1.1.4 with Android TV launcher on board.
    Android TV is a smart TV platform developed by Google for stand alone digital players and TVs. Among most well known devices with Android TV are: Shield Android TV by NVIDIA, Google Nexus Player and Sony, Sharp, and Philips TVs.

Now you have a choice to select appropriate firmware version line for their devices. Android TV version turns your Ugoos device in fully functional media center, which is very comfortable and intuitive for user. Now it is easier to control it with Remote controller, gamepad or even smartphone. Just download Fireasy client via your phone and turn it on in Ugoos settings, or download Android TV remote control.
    Play Market for android TV now let you download and install applications previously adapted for typical TV set features (resolution, horizontal orientation etc.) Due to a laconic notifies panel, applications will be able to recommend the most interesting media content for you, based on your interests, previously installed applications and viewed media.

More details about firmware in Ugoos Blog

There are firmwares with Android TV for Amlogic Ugoos devices too.
    Here is the video preview from official Ugoos Channel

And download links:

Ugoos UT4 Image package v 1.1.4 Android TV

Regural v 1.1.4 update will come with OTA, so you need to reflash your device manually in order to check Android TV on your UT4.

Just to be clear. 905 is shown in video. I understand blog says few devices. This one is for the 3368. That does work well. I have not tried the other 905 software yet. They state coming for a few devices so double check blog re devices getting atv....
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

You need, Leanback Logo, try this http://atvlauncher.trekgonewild.de/index.php

Comment

tried it on beelink i68 and everything works after wifi fix but.... no hdmi passthrough, plus latest kodi is wonky, ugoos kodi though old works but still no hdmi passthrough.

Comment

Originally posted by atifsh View Post
          tried it on beelink i68 and everything works after wifi fix but.... no hdmi passthrough, plus latest kodi is wonky, ugoos kodi though old works but still no hdmi passthrough.
          Passthrough was only fixed in the latest Marshmallow firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Hi ,

one more Rom that was launched & not supported anymore , from Ugoos ,

really hope that they will release the Oreo Rom they promised & that it not

only available from 2020 .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

hmm, that's my permanent rom on my i68. perhaps its the best ROM for this box.
              wish Android TV os worked here.
              Last edited by atifsh; 05-05-2018, 15:38.

Comment

Working...
              X