X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zidoo View Post
    Hi all
    We'll release a zidoo x6 beta version FW to the test group members after 3 hours later,and update the source code on github next week
    1.Support 3D MVC framepacking
    2.Optimization 23.976 in kodi.(The default status is off,please to "setting --playback --Accelerate " enable 23.976 option)
    3.Eliminate the noise of audio passthrough
    4. Modify the strategy of buffer area
    5. The notice switch of 3D mode on TV

Bravo
    Bravo

Comment

Well done, Zidoo, we all appreciate your efforts. And thank you for not scolding me too severely for my out-of-body experience with your rom. If you do give us HDMI-CEC, that will be enough to keep me at home.

Comment

already send the email to testing group.
        Known issues:This test version In order to verify 3D MVC framepacking,play 3D ISO to 2D model will be also famepacking(not a good news for 2D TV).We'll be solve it tomorrow

Comment

already send the email to testing group.
          Known issues:This test version In order to verify 3D MVC framepacking,play 3D ISO to 2D model will be also famepacking(not a good news for 2D TV).We'll be solve it tomorrow

Comment

Anyone else having issues with analog sticks on bluetooth game pads not working at all? Ive tested 4 games now and it only seems to work in Asphalt 8 for some reason. This is using the same controller I use in all my reviews too so I know its not the controller itself.

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post
              Guest we need a fuction that can hide the HDMI output for some apk TV Streaming
              you can echo "0">/sys/devices/virtual/display/HDMI/enable disable the hdmi out;
              echo "1
              ">/sys/devices/virtual/display/HDMI/enable==>enable hdmi out.

Comment

you can echo "0">/sys/devices/virtual/display/HDMI/enable disable the hdmi out;
                echo "1
                ">/sys/devices/virtual/display/HDMI/enable==>enable hdmi out.
                not work ,i have black screen !

solution is in /sys/devices/virtual/switch/hdmi/state and open in text editor and change from 1 to 0 then save and exit ,but i can't write in this file even with permissions and root explorer

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post
                  not work ,i have black screen !

solution is in /sys/devices/virtual/switch/hdmi/state and open in text editor and change from 1 to 0 then save and exit ,but i can't write in this file even with permissions and root explorer
                  Can you post the app you are using?
                  Do you have to register or can it work only with French ip address or dns server?
                  I will try to test later.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                      Can you post the app you are using?
                      Do you have to register or can it work only with French ip address or dns server?
                      I will try to test later.

Orange tv or ligue1
                      work with french ip and register account , but you can test 6play it's free and not work with hdmi connection

6 play work with hdmi now
                      maybe mytf1
                      Last edited by natzen; 10-20-2015, 10:40.

Comment

Hi guys, stupid question: can i uninstall Kodi zidoo version and install a Kodi custom version (superceleron)? It is important for to have a Kodi with librtmp.dll updated
                        My Devices: Honor 6, Cx-919 (finless 2.0), JXD S7800B (RileyROM 1.2)

Comment

Yes, you can. A number of us have done that. I use Wasser's custom 15.1 which offers autoframe rate switching and the zoom function.

Comment

Witch is the best custom kodi for the zidoo x6. Were do i get it please. I deleted my stock kodi because it was very buggy & installed normal kodi on. But if there is a custom 1 for this box, i wood like to get my hands on it please. Thanks.

Comment

Wasser's Kodi 15.1 was designed for other 3368 devices (Beelink, I believe), but it works just fine on the Zidoo. He has a 15.2 version as well, but that one disables the Zoom function which many still use.

His custom offers auto-frame rate switching (select from Settings/Video/Playback), a big advantage. If you use it, do please thank him.
                              He has posted it here:wasser-kodi-15.1-lollipop

Comment

I want to backup my Zidoo before I try lollipop, but when I try to use Mo123 backup it says device not found. I installed both of his programs, I bring up android backup tool and use the paper clip but keep getting a menu that says press esc and menu to reboot, and no device found. Can someone who has backed this box up give me a hand please?

Comment

Working...
                                X