This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    Have anyone on latest version 1.0.19 & how is it?which one is better 1.0.16 or 1.0.19?

Comment

I received my box 2 days ago and it is pre-loaded with 1.0.19. So it must be kind of official firmware. Have not tested it at all but first impressions were ok. Interface and Kodi do look slick. Remote not so great but that was kind of expected. Will try and do some more testing later

Comment

well i have not had any updates for this box. It gets so bloody hot this thing even when upside down.

Comment

Originally posted by kmunir View Post
          I received my box 2 days ago and it is pre-loaded with 1.0.19. So it must be kind of official firmware. Have not tested it at all but first impressions were ok. Interface and Kodi do look slick. Remote not so great but that was kind of expected. Will try and do some more testing later
          Hope you can test it & revert search on zidoo forum could not find the new version 1.0.19 & what is the changelog for this version.

I have 2box too with new version 1.0.19 & was wondering is the previous better then the newer one.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffskodi View Post

Hope you can test it & revert search on zidoo forum could not find the new version 1.0.19 & what is the changelog for this version.

I have 2box too with new version 1.0.19 & was wondering is the previous better then the newer one.
            v1.0.19 Fixed the Bluetooth, change the default browser based on v1.0.16

Comment

Originally posted by zidoo View Post

v1.0.19 Fixed the Bluetooth, change the default browser based on v1.0.16
              Thanks for info.I notice there is lips sync on the youtube.The current one OGyoutube in the new version 1.0.19 & also the firmware a bit laggy when you switch folder in kodi at time.I have another branding sets RK3368 the loading is must faster when u switch folder or movies in the kodi.

Comment

Version: v1.0.22

Changelog:

System:
                1.Add HDMI CEC RC function, the TV Sets that's with CEC function can control X6Pro box through TV control;
                2.Update the GooglePlayStore version as LeanBack;
                3.Update the latest GooglePlayServices version as V8.3.00;
                4.Add tips to the closing process of taskbar;
                5.Solved no focus when entering to taskbar for the first time;
                6.No focus when killed tasks;
                7.Optimized no identification with NTFS filesystem device;
                8.Revised "Ehernet" into "Ethernet" on the settings;
                9.Modified brower as Andriod native Browser;

KODI
                1.Update KODI to 15.2 final version;
                2.Solved losing part color issue when playing 2D video;
                3.Add support to transformat for BD MVC 3D Frame Packing;
                4.Solved the audio noise issue with kodi pass-through feature;
                5.Optimization 23.976 in kodi.(The default status is off,This is a beta function
                6.Eliminate the noise of audio passthrough;
                7.Modify the strategy of buffer area;
                8.Add the notice switch of 3D mode on TV;
                9.Support Adjust display refresh rate by KODI;

Native Video Player
                1.Add support BD MVC 3D FramePacking in native video player;
                2.Optimized the error condition when playing BD ISO;

UI(1.1.2)
                1.Modified the display mode of date and time as (09:25 into 9:25);
                2.Add ZidoRC on shortcut;
                3.Add Vietnamese;
                4.Press Menu button, "set boot" changed into "Launch on startup" in the applicaiton management page.

Explorer(1.5.7)
                1.Modified no display with some devices;
                2.Modified no Udisk display, when entering file management and press HOME, blug-in Udisk, select the promot into file management

OTA zip file:
                Main download:http://apidl.zidoo.tv/zidoo_x6/ZIDOO...1.0.22_ota.zip
                Amazon mirror:http://ota-cloudfront.zidoo.tv/zidoo...1.0.22_ota.zip
                Mediafilr mirror:http://www.mediafire.com/download/53...1.0.22_ota.zip

MD5:AC765CB37B36C4E931CA5A7EE7129144

How to upgrade: http://blog.zidoo.tv/2015/02/how-to-...o-x9-firmware/

Comment

Thanks Zidoo and no doubt the Beta Team.
                  Cheers
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Dang, I don't need any more boxes, but this is tempting.
                    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by jeffskodi View Post

Thanks for info.I notice there is lips sync on the youtube.The current one OGyoutube in the new version 1.0.19 & also the firmware a bit laggy when you switch folder in kodi at time.I have another branding sets RK3368 the loading is must faster when u switch folder or movies in the kodi.
                      We will check this issus.I guess because of the media scaning

Comment

This is great news indeed. Keep up the good work Zidoo team and of course all the beta testers whose feedback made it possible. By providing timely fixes and updates, you are making me feel that I made the right decision buying your device

Comment

ZIdoo X6 New V1.22 firware:

In this day, a bit of a country switch I ended up Russian Language for a few minutes until I found the switch all looking good testing time
                          Cheers
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

When will Gearbest sell your device. GeekBuying has no DHL to South Africa so no go. Gearbest delivers in 7 days

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                              Dang, I don't need any more boxes, but this is tempting.
                              Maybe if they have some discounts 50% or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                                Maybe if they have some discounts 50% or something like that
                                That would be awesome.​
                                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
                                X