This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,

Anyone have the image file for zidoo x6 version 1.0.22 download link?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jeffskodi View Post
      Hi All,

Anyone have the image file for zidoo x6 version 1.0.22 download link?

Thanks
      Is this what your looking for

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thre...6-release.634/
      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Hi guys, 2 questions:

1) Can i definitively erase these boring notifications (in the pic -> UsbMassStorade/SD card prepared) ?
        2) To control my tv, can i set only 5 buttons on zidoo's remote control (set, av/tv, power, vol +/-)?
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
        My Devices: Honor 6, Cx-919 (finless 2.0), JXD S7800B (RileyROM 1.2)

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post

Thanks Blinkone..

Comment

ZIDOO_X6 Pro
            v1.0.24

kodi update:
            1.Solved the audio out of sync issue when enable passthrough

System:
            1.Add custom control power button function, the choices includes poweroff/standby/dialog box, and the default is a dialog box, it can set through settings-device-powerkey define.(You can one key to power off now,Thanks goujam feedback)

File management:
            1.Solved the issue that's default of entering storage when connected USB device.

Red/Green/Blue short-cut buttons:
            1.Add "subtitle" "Audio" "stop" short-cut funciton to red/green/blue short-cut button(just in kodi).

ZIDOO_X6 Pro v1.0.24 kodi update: 1.Solved the audio out of sync issue when enable passthrough System: 1.Add custom control power button function,...

Comment

Thanks for your commitment @zidoo!

I love the fact that there is support and the code is opened. Great work (please make a phone as well )

I experienced the out of sync, so nice to see it fixed.

There is one thing that still bugs me:
              - When I turn of my tv the amplifier and x6 turns off (The light is red). If I let is stay of for a long time I can not turn it on again. I need to remove and reconnect the power.

Comment

When will there be a Zidoo phone app on google play to control this box via phones. OS & Android. Thanks.

Comment

On the picture in the section Zidoo RC in information on a product of Zidoo X6 Pro there is QR-Code. Scan this code and receive the link to the program

Comment

Reply to Jesper..............There is one thing that still bugs me:
                    - When I turn of my tv the amplifier and x6 turns off (The light is red). If I let is stay of for a long time I can not turn it on again. I need to remove and reconnect the power

If you hold the power button down on the remote for 3/4 seconds, it will turn the box completely off.

Comment

ZIDOO_X6 Pro
                      v1.0.25

ChangeLog:
                      1.Solved the audio out of sync issue when enable passthrough
                      2.sloved black screen issus when playback the streaming of kodi Addons

OTA zip file
                      Mediafire mirror:http://www.mediafire.com/download/p2...1.0.25_ota.zip
                      Amazon mirror:http://ota-cloudfront.zidoo.tv/zidoo...1.0.25_ota.zip

MD5:3315F746AE999722DCF1775AC58AADF5

How to upgrade: http://blog.zidoo.tv/2015/02/how-to-...o-x9-firmware/

Note:
                      This is a Beta version, in order to confirm the passtrough problem, even though we have tested a lot of formats and files, there is also something we haven't considered yet. Please feedback to us if you found anything.

Comment

Has any 1 got the Original version of kodi for the x6 please. I uninstalled mine when i first got mine due to play back problems. I wood like it back since there has been so many updates for this box. A link any thing will do. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bigall123 View Post
                          Has any 1 got the Original version of kodi for the x6 please. I uninstalled mine when i first got mine due to play back problems. I wood like it back since there has been so many updates for this box. A link any thing will do. Thanks.
                          Kodi repo update to 15.2 for rockchip rk3368. Contribute to zidootech/zidoo-kodi-15.2 development by creating an account on GitHub.
                          My Devices: Honor 6, Cx-919 (finless 2.0), JXD S7800B (RileyROM 1.2)

Comment

Thanks AIMu for the link. Do i install this in zip format. ? PS. I have sussed it. lol Thanks again.
                            Last edited by bigall123; 12-04-2015, 22:35.

Comment

Originally posted by bigall123 View Post
                              Thanks AIMu for the link. Do i install this in zip format. ? PS. I have sussed it. lol Thanks again.
                              Fot that link you have to build it from source code.
                              Install the latest zidoo x6 v1.0.25 firmware to get the new Kodi.

Comment

Lol. Your joking wright. I have the latest v1.0.25 on my box, But i haven't a clue about building it from source code.
                                Last edited by bigall123; 12-05-2015, 13:04.

Comment

Working...
                                X