This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Guest it would be nice to have the ability to update to new kodi versions and keep the passthrough audio solution. Can you do this?

Comment

The pictures show the av receiver playing truehd but dts-hd is played as DTS. Does dts-hd work on pass through

Comment

Kodi System- Setting doesn't have DTSHD as an option,any reason why.

Can you please upload some videos?????????????????????

Comment

Hi all,good news!!for follow GPL. We will open the source(3D,pass through,HW decodeing via kodi by rockchip 3368 source and the decode library) on github today!

Comment

Originally posted by zidoo View Post
              Hi all,good news!!for follow GPL. We will open the source(3D,pass through,HW decodeing via kodi by rockchip 3368 source and the decode library) on github today!
              Very good news!!!
              I hope, your work will be rewarded
              Question on X6 - why on your model only 2 USB exits? At Tronsmart and Beelink 3 + OTG
              On distinction in creation of a platform of your box from Beelink/Tronsmart how many is strong?
              At the moment I have two boxes, one Tronsmart, the second BFS on SoC Hisilicon. But Tronsmart isn't able to work with the 3D at all. On your box 3D only through Kodi?

Comment

Originally posted by DenisDA View Post

Very good news!!!
                I hope, your work will be rewarded
                Question on X6 - why on your model only 2 USB exits? At Tronsmart and Beelink 3 + OTG
                On distinction in creation of a platform of your box from Beelink/Tronsmart how many is strong?
                At the moment I have two boxes, one Tronsmart, the second BFS on SoC Hisilicon. But Tronsmart isn't able to work with the 3D at all. On your box 3D only through Kodi?
                Support play 3d via video player and kodi.
                Distinction is the support and service,Stronger R & D strength

Comment

Originally posted by zidoo View Post
                  Support play 3d via video player and kodi.
                  Distinction is the support and service,Stronger R & D strength
                  Well. A question of compatibility of firmware, whether firmware Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta is possible to replace with yours? For example as dough, I am ready to pay the small sum for such opportunity, it is possible to answer with the personal message

Comment

Well. A question of compatibility of firmware, whether firmware Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta is possible to replace with yours? For example as dough, I am ready to pay the small sum for such opportunity, it is possible to answer with the personal message
                    Sorry, as a member of the ZIDOO team, I can't comment on other brands of products.

Comment

Originally posted by goujam View Post
                      The pictures show the av receiver playing truehd but dts-hd is played as DTS. Does dts-hd work on pass through
                      Hi,look the follow pics:

Comment

Video Demo please!!!

Comment

When is this available for sale?Any specific date?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffskodi View Post
                            When is this available for sale?Any specific date?
                            The preorder is available with date of shipment on September 30, 2015
                            99 Free Shipping, Wholesale Price, ZIDOO X6 Pro Android 5.1 Lollipop TV Box RK3368 Octa Core Cortex-A53 2G/16B 1000M LAN Dual Band WIF HDMI 2.0 4K*2K H.265 KODI 3D - Silver

Comment

Originally posted by Movie78 View Post
                              Video Demo please!!!
                              ZIDOO X6 features demo : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3FCzyHV7d8

Comment

The preorder is available with date of shipment on September 30, 2015
                                Thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                                X