X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DenisDA View Post

In specifications of the device everything is written. Yes, LAN 1 GB

yes is gigabit, but what is the actual data transfer?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by eullin View Post

that day you buy it?

Thanks
      sept. 12

Comment

Originally posted by blackadder View Post
        I just saw on my GB account that it was shipped to me today. In the time that it will arrive here then there maybe the new firmware is already available haha. I never had a product of Zidoo before but i like the way the are responding here, keeping everyone up to day and are constantly busy with improving the firmware. Good work so far!
        There is a lot of a Android box manufactures, but i think only a few of them will last and i hope Zidoo is one of them.
        Providing support and fixing issue in timely manner is very important to the end user.

Comment

Just got my shipping notification so looks like it should just be a few more days and itll be in hand!

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
            Those thinking of getting a Zidoo X6
            $10 off Coupon: NAKJQGNF
            China-1 Stock | Buy ZIDOO X6 Pro Android KODI TV Box RK3368 Octa Core Cortex-A53 2GB/16GB 1000M LAN Dual Band WIF HDMI 2.0 4K*2K H.265 KODI 3D - Silver online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Cheers
            I just tried this coupon but got an error: "Sorry, the coupon code has expired. Please apply a new one."
            Please, if somebody has a new coupon, share it with us

Comment

I am going to pass a tin cup so I can get the $$$ to purchase this box. But I have no idea where to put it or what to do with all my other boxes????
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Zaheer said:

" Geek buying has divided their pre-sale orders into "consignments". The first consignment (shipping Oct 1) is apparently sold out. The second ships October 20, and that's where I am, I guess. It goes to show how Geek buying under-acquires inventory to keep demand up and to limit their financial exposure with new products."

very true ..it's classic example of market ignorance...and how to mess up things.. there are enough customer complaints on freaktab alone about geek buying smart mismanagement ..so to say.

It's unfortunate that Zidoo company has no muscle power to set right geek buying and they have to live with this kind of scenario since they probably thought geek buying marketing machine would make them grow.

If they had gone on their own or probably gone with multiple vendors things would have been way better.it's a pity that looking for a good product.. we will have to tolerate these antics...

Comment

Do you really blame Geekbuying? Perhaps Zidoo is having a hard time getting up to speed and not able to supply the demand. In the last 2.5 years I have made a lot of purchases from Geekbuying and have not had a problem. Yes, I have preordered some items, and had to wait a long time for it to ship, but it is not the fault of Geekbuying. I prefer to order from them rather than Amazon.
                  MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Clarkss12 said,

"Do you really blame Geekbuying? Perhaps Zidoo is having a hard time getting up to speed and not able to supply the demand. In the last 2.5 years I have made a lot of purchases from Geekbuying and have not had a problem. Yes, I have pre ordered some items, and had to wait a long time for it to ship, but it is not the fault of Geek buying. I prefer to order from them rather than Amazon"

Whom do you blame ..If you have to go thorough 11 emails to get an honest answer as to status of order, The freak tab geek buying.page has enough of people/evidence about people having problems with geek

buying.

As regards to buying preferences..it's individual choice..Had this product would have been released at multi vendor Level... I would have made the choice..

At the end of the day, how you treat your customer makes a lot of difference and it differentiates between you and your competitors out there in the market.

Comment

Originally posted by 24franklin View Post
                      Clarkss12 said,

"Do you really blame Geekbuying? Perhaps Zidoo is having a hard time getting up to speed and not able to supply the demand. In the last 2.5 years I have made a lot of purchases from Geekbuying and have not had a problem. Yes, I have pre ordered some items, and had to wait a long time for it to ship, but it is not the fault of Geek buying. I prefer to order from them rather than Amazon"

Whom do you blame ..If you have to go thorough 11 emails to get an honest answer as to status of order, The freak tab geek buying.page has enough of people/evidence about people having problems with geek

buying.

As regards to buying preferences..it's individual choice..Had this product would have been released at multi vendor Level... I would have made the choice..

At the end of the day, how you treat your customer makes a lot of difference and it differentiates between you and your competitors out there in the market.

Well I pre-ordered the Tronsmart Orion Meta box (r68) from GeekBuying using the 50% off code. When I read somewhere about the 10/100 MB transfer speed in the initial shipment, I was a bit confused and contacted GB for clarification because their initial advertisement clearly stated gigabit ethernet which was one of the reasons I pre-ordered the box. They did clarify that my order would fall under the first bacth which is going to be 10/100Mb only but they offered me the refund there and then. And whenever I had to contact them, they would come back pretty quickly I would say so I have not had a bad experience with them at all as far as customer service is concerned. Every email was responded within a reasonable time frame. Yes their marketing and pre-order strategies might be flawed but I have found the customer service to be really good personally.

This box looks really interesting specially considering the excellent technical support people have mentioned and the fact that they issue OTA updates quite regularly (which is quite rare from Chinese manufacturers). Has anybody received the box as I do not want to take the plunge (not that enthusiastic a user) before other people have actually got the box and have tried out the production unit.

Comment

Originally posted by mowgli View Post
                        Please, if somebody has a new coupon, share it with us
                        Ok, answering to myself. This ZIDOOX6Pro coupon is still valid (checked 2 minutes ago).
                        Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                          I am going to pass a tin cup so I can get the $$$ to purchase this box. But I have no idea where to put it or what to do with all my other boxes????

Im in the same boat! Ive gifted boxes to everyone I know and still have like 5 laying around from diff reviews -_- lol. If youre interested and are in the states you can pick mine up @ a discounted price when im done with reviewing it. I literally have so much tech right now I can OD off of it

Comment

Originally posted by mowgli View Post
                            Ok, answering to myself. This ZIDOOX6Pro coupon is still valid (checked 2 minutes ago).
                            Enjoy!

Thankyou so much, I have taken the plunge based on the company's positive feedback on the forum and this promo worked

Comment

Originally posted by kmunir View Post
                              Thankyou so much, I have taken the plunge based on the company's positive feedback on the forum and this promo worked

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysbless View Post

Im in the same boat! Ive gifted boxes to everyone I know and still have like 5 laying around from diff reviews -_- lol. If youre interested and are in the states you can pick mine up @ a discounted price when im done with reviewing it. I literally have so much tech right now I can OD off of it
                                I am in the same boat, I have given boxes to friends and family so I could justify purchasing more boxes. I think I enjoy tinkering with them more than using them. Yes, I am in the states, maybe I will take up on your offer in a few months when you have some different boxes than I have. In a couple of months, I may take the Zidoo off your hands...

Comment

Working...
                                X