Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adfurgerson View Post
    Downloads Real Racing 3 to my phone and upped it to the cloud. Let me know if it works.

Sure will do, hope it works. Thanks for upload
    Last edited by leolas; 02-02-2014, 06:13.

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by JFG View Post
      Maybe you can help me out? I love your ROM but so far the only way I could run this apps (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....android&hl=en) is with the Minix X7 Hybrid Firmware (HFW) 3.2 by lewy20041. With stock MINIX ROM no matter the version, Finless 1.8 ROM, etc this apps crashes either on the first run following the initial install or after a reboot.

Not sure if you can reproduce with you own setup (the apps has a free 7 days trial)? Would be willing to spend some time to help you debug if you guide me through the process.

I suspect that if we can find the problem the solution would be applicable to every stock/custom ROM. Let me know if you ready for the challenge.

JF
      Google play said that is not available in my country.

Downloads Real Racing 3 to my phone and upped it to the cloud. Let me know if it works.
      Please I hope this is a free app, we are not agree with piracy, and here we can't and don't want links to paid apps.

Edit: Sorry a lot, I was wrong, I thought it was a paid game.

leolas.
      Last edited by leolas; 02-02-2014, 08:48.
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
        Good! Thanks a lot! We know that when everything goes well only a few people feedback, only when something goes bad the feedback is big, but with this Rom we are getting a lot of positive feedback, and we are happy with it , please, don't misunderstand us, we want to know all that don't work or all suggestions to improve the rom, so we can try to fix it and improve the rom, but the big amount of positive feedback make us happy , behind a Rom released by any of developers here there are so many hours and days in front of the pc solving problems and implementing things, so all of us (not only our team) appreciate a lot the positive feedback too

We are looking for a solution to this, we tried to use all libmedia.so, but any of them seems to work in xbmc, using other players like mx player all goes fine we are working on it. No special config work for me, of course if some of user got spdif working in xbmc, please tell us how you got it.

leolas.
        Only the youtube app from playstore doesnt work yet. Get only sound no picture.
        When i try to use a app called ' de kinderkijkbuis' it cant play because the youtube app from playstore is required.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
          Only the youtube app from playstore doesnt work yet. Get only sound no picture.
          When i try to use a app called ' de kinderkijkbuis' it cant play because the youtube app from playstore is required.

We will look at this too.

leolas.
          My devices:
          Gearbest.com)
          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

We will look at this too.

leolas.
            Well I got no more thing man!!
            Maybe strauzo got some ... Hahahhah

Comment

Google play said that is not available in my country.

Please I hope this is a free app, we are not agree with piracy, and here we can't and don't want links to paid apps.

leolas.
              Real racing is free mate.
              To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Only Sound, no picture

Thanks for this very stable, nice rom. I use it for 2 days now and love it. But one thing, using the App TubeMate, i have only sound and a black screen. Change to fullscreen everything works fine. So why is this windowed player not working correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
                  Real racing is free mate.
                  UrPssss, sorry then I thought it was an paid game

leolas.
                  My devices:
                  Gearbest.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Formal View Post
                    Thanks for this very stable, nice rom. I use it for 2 days now and love it. But one thing, using the App TubeMate, i have only sound and a black screen. Change to fullscreen everything works fine. So why is this windowed player not working correctly?
                    Maybe incompatibity between the included youtuve and the original one, I will look at it.

leolas.
                    My devices:
                    Gearbest.com)

Comment

leolas, i'm gonna try something, i'll keep you updated on the team's channel.
                      There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                        Did a fresh install from pc, and tried the quickshot-update.zip method for the libmedia patch, it worked for me. Didn't test the sound but i see the green android and the whole process as i described it before.
                        I've uploaded a video where you can see the process.

I installed the rom again, but this time using cwm and all worked for me again. Then i flashed Oc kernel on both installs and it worked again. Then i tried rebooting by the system bar button and by the reboot app in the launcher, and it worked again for me.

This is the video, here you can see what is expected. Note the green android only shows a few secs.

https://mega.co.nz/#!iYsjnDxS!GF4wTv...IEnq2v8g_Q0M1I
                        I make new flash via CWM, this time, i get the same as your video, it auto boot and pacthed the libmedia, tried the "optical" audio output XBMC, humming sound again. no luck..

Comment

Originally posted by Bentalk View Post
                          I make new flash via CWM, this time, i get the same as your video, it auto boot and pacthed the libmedia, tried the "optical" audio output XBMC, humming sound again. no luck..
                          ok, i just wanted to bensure the update system is working.
                          There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Great ROM, my only problem was with the launcher menu not hiding but I think there is a replacement launcher that fixes it.

I'd like to recommend a change if possible. I use the Minix A2 airmouse with this box and it lacks a dedicated STOP button. What I've done is remapped the key between the volume keys (with 6 squares) as a STOP button by changing the /system/usr/keylayout/Vendor_0c40_Product_7a18.kl file. Most users can just copy this modified file over to manually fix it but it would be great if it was included by default.

The change was:
                            "key 59 TV_APPALL" to "key 59 MEDIA_STOP"

Here is the modified file for anyone that wants it. Much more convenient than hitting the onscreen STOP button.
                            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Btw, you'll need to mount /system as R/W before you can replace the file. I used ES File explorer to do it.
                            Let me know if this helped you.

Comment

Downloads Real Racing 3 to my phone and upped it to the cloud. Let me know if it works

Leolas note: sorry a lot, I deleted your link thinking that it was a paid gam
                              Hm, link worked fine, but when i press download nothing happens anyway I found another free apk of eal Racing 3, installed fine, but didnt start to download aditional files, then i took Data from my brothers phone, reinstalled and game thinks that I still need aditional 500mb, but does not start to download. I would say I have to spoof another device, because using Data from other devices do not work and download game from Google store. Mayb then it would start to download additional files for spoofed device. Download doesnt start now because x7 is not supported. But I saw people playing it on x7, anyway problem has a solution i believe.
                              Last edited by Molle; 02-02-2014, 14:16. Reason: Fixed quoting

Comment

Originally posted by Lauris6rape View Post
                                Hm, link worked fine, but when i press download nothing happens anyway I found another free apk of eal Racing 3, installed fine, but didnt start to download aditional files, then i took Data from my brothers phone, reinstalled and game thinks that I still need aditional 500mb, but does not start to download. I would say I have to spoof another device, because using Data from other devices do not work and download game from Google store. Mayb then it would start to download additional files for spoofed device. Download doesnt start now because x7 is not supported. But I saw people playing it on x7, anyway problem has a solution i believe.
                                i'm working on it right now

Comment

Working...
                                X