Is it safe to use that 24/7 ?
    If it's stable, it's safe.
    NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
    NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
    Buy me a beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Molle View Post
      If it's stable, it's safe.

Right now it seems stable yes.. And much faster..
      Just needed to be sure.. Must gennerate a little more heat at that speed..

But i will leave it on and see if its okay..

Btw, by stable you mean ? No freeze and no reboots right ?

- thanks.

Comment

Comparing Quickshot V2 to Finless 1.8 ?

Hi-

I've been using the Finless 1.8 version with an OC'd kernel for a month or so now and it seems quite solid.
        But, I am intrigued by this new Quickshot version and would like someone to sell me on why I should change over. Ultimately I am really excited about a "solid" KitKat version that works with ART (rather than old Dalvik), but that seems soooo far away.

I am currently disappointed with the "mouse touch wakes from sleep" issue of the older ROM, but that has apparently been addressed by Minix in the 008 ROM and incorporated here. And also possibly the CWM addition as well.

I am also disappointed with the overall speed and flow of web browsing in Finless 1.8, but have no idea what is causing it, or would improve it.

Comment

Originally posted by High_Yield View Post
          Hi-

I've been using the Finless 1.8 version with an OC'd kernel for a month or so now and it seems quite solid.
          But, I am intrigued by this new Quickshot version and would like someone to sell me on why I should change over. Ultimately I am really excited about a "solid" KitKat version that works with ART (rather than old Dalvik), but that seems soooo far away.

I am currently disappointed with the "mouse touch wakes from sleep" issue of the older ROM, but that has apparently been addressed by Minix in the 008 ROM and incorporated here. And also possibly the CWM addition as well.

I am also disappointed with the overall speed and flow of web browsing in Finless 1.8, but have no idea what is causing it, or would improve it.
          We will not sell our rom, we dont think it is the best , Finless, lewy, wasser, etc... all of their roms are great roms, really I dont think that any rom is better than other rom, the best rom for me is the rom that fit in my needs, and of course, it will not be the best rom for other people.
          The best you can do if you want to try it, is to make a backup of your current rom and try this one

leolas
          REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
          My devices:
          Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
          MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
          Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
          Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
          Gearbest.com)
          MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
          Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by Phycopat View Post
            Btw, by stable you mean ? No freeze and no reboots right ?
            Correct. You can also try the AnTuTu stability test to really stress your setup.

If the device becomes unstable due to e.g excessive heat, it will shut down before any physical damage is dealt.
            NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
            NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
            Buy me a beer?

Comment

High_Yield, the funny ANDROID world is to test.
              there is also a global sentence:
              If it works, do not touch
              There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Thank you for buying me a beer

Comment

netflix freezes

hey guys,
                just tried out your rom. looks very nice but i have the "usual" problem with netflix: after some time, the image freezes, sound continues and even restarting the movie does not solve the problem.
                with my previous rom (nexus rom) i was able to resolve the issue with the xposed trick, making netflix think that it is running on android 4.0, thus using the older player. this just turns of hdmi output with your rom.
                can you give me any hint what i could do to resolve this issue, please?

thanks a lot!
                thomas

ps: i have some kind of similar issue with the zattoo app.... basically, it only works with the player they use for newer versions, but only if i artificially keep the bandwidth very low.

Comment

Originally posted by thht View Post
                  hey guys,
                  just tried out your rom. looks very nice but i have the "usual" problem with netflix: after some time, the image freezes, sound continues and even restarting the movie does not solve the problem.
                  with my previous rom (nexus rom) i was able to resolve the issue with the xposed trick, making netflix think that it is running on android 4.0, thus using the older player. this just turns of hdmi output with your rom.
                  can you give me any hint what i could do to resolve this issue, please?

thanks a lot!
                  thomas

ps: i have some kind of similar issue with the zattoo app.... basically, it only works with the player they use for newer versions, but only if i artificially keep the bandwidth very low.
                  I'm Pretty sure It's Netflix app thats doing that..
                  Have been using Netflix to night, seen 2 full movies and all went really good, even picture was good.. Try to uninstall and install Again..

And then i have 2 questions, how do I get hdmi passthrough? DD and DTS..
                  Xbmc, i have like 0.250ms delay on sound, how to fix that?
                  Last things i need..

Comment

Kernel 720p

Gửi từ SM-N900 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Comment

hi!
                      thanks for the quick answer! may i ask you which version of the netflix app you use?

thanks again!
                      thomas

Have been using Netflix to night, seen 2 full movies and all went really good, even picture was good.. Try to uninstall and install Again..

Last things i need..

Comment

Originally posted by thht View Post
                        hi!
                        thanks for the quick answer! may i ask you which version of the netflix app you use?

thanks again!
                        thomas
                        I have a little voice that says "update update" all the time i my head, so i'm using the newest from market :-) 3.1.2

Will try and test framework also..

Update:
                        After installing framework and Netflix module, Netflix start to freeze, uninstalled and every thing is ok again.
                        Last edited by Phycopat; 01-24-2014, 10:11.

Comment

sorry for my mistake

Comment

Last things i need..
                            Any1 have a workaround for my 2 q's? :-)

Comment

Hi,

regarding audio delay in XBMC:

while playing a movie get the XBMX bottom menue on (i.e. by moving the mouse)
                              there you see a speaker symbol. Click on that. One option is audio delay. Click on that
                              and then you can adjust audio plus or minus. After adjusting go back one step and you
                              will see the audio the audio adjustment page again. One new option is to keep the
                              delay settings for all movies.

rgds

Comment

what about 009? are we going to see version 3 here? i think that 008 stock was the worst fw of minix!

Comment

Working...
                                X