Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ptiper21 View Post
    what about 009? are we going to see version 3 here? i think that 008 stock was the worst fw of minix!
    there's someone on the team working on this
    There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Nitro team,
      I had before the finless 1.8 rom with the Next 3d Launcher, and i change with your custom rom (with cwm) but without wipe data or dalvik or anything else, without any problems except 1-2 apps which i fix with titanium. So i think your installation cwm zip, it is better to choose to wipe or not data etc. Sorry for my english and thank you for your beautifull custom rom.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterPan View Post
        Hi,

regarding audio delay in XBMC:

while playing a movie get the XBMX bottom menue on (i.e. by moving the mouse)
        there you see a speaker symbol. Click on that. One option is audio delay. Click on that
        and then you can adjust audio plus or minus. After adjusting go back one step and you
        will see the audio the audio adjustment page again. One new option is to keep the
        delay settings for all movies.

rgds
        I know the first part, but i'm kind a lazy and dont like to do that every time..
        "One new option is to keep the delay settings for all movies." <- Where do i find that ?

Anything about the HDMI PassThrough ?

Comment

Hi,

as I use German interface I don't know the english wording but as I wrote
          after setting the delay go one step back and there you should find something
          like "apply as standard" or "apply for all movies".

rgds

Comment

Originally posted by PeterPan View Post
            Hi,

as I use German interface I don't know the english wording but as I wrote
            after setting the delay go one step back and there you should find something
            like "apply as standard" or "apply for all movies".

rgds
            Okay Thanks, will try that later :-)

Comment

Anybody got the apk for the youtube app thats in this rom?
              I deleted it... And the playstore youtube app doesnt work. Only sound no picture.

Thanks in advance!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
                Anybody got the apk for the youtube app thats in this rom?
                I deleted it... And the playstore youtube app doesnt work. Only sound no picture.

Thanks in advance!!

here you can download it
                [MOD] YouTube 4.4.11 (v5b), *1080p* / 720p HD (over WiFi & 3G), screen off playback Hello ;) I saw some threads floating around about youtube 720p playback, and I really always wanted that myself. But I was stupid enough not to even try. I did...
                There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                  Xda with there ads.... Hate that...
                  Cant get the apk there...

Only spam and stuff i dont want..

Comment

Xda with there ads.... Hate that...
                    Cant get the apk there...

Only spam and stuff i dont want..

Business and Tech News on the Daily

Comment

thinking about installing this rom on my minix x7 mini.. Is everything working or is there any bugs

Comment

I tried to flash oc kernals but no effect from cwm after flashing 2.0 using cwm I assume I need to flash them from windows and not cwm right?
                        Minix neo x7 custom quickshot V3.1 kitkat with cpu1700 video stock and oc ram 720 kernal
                        HTC Amaze 4g unofficial cyanogen mod 11 KitKat 4.4.4
                        ASUS Nexus 7 (original 2012 tegra 3) Cyanogen mod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2

Comment

XBMC problem

Anyone else having an issue with the included XBMC losing settings on reboot ? I am running Xunity on included Xbmc and if i reboot X7 and start up xbmc i lose settings untill i close down XBMC and restart it and everything comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by talon533 View Post
                            Anyone else having an issue with the included XBMC losing settings on reboot ? I am running Xunity on included Xbmc and if i reboot X7 and start up xbmc i lose settings untill i close down XBMC and restart it and everything comes back.
                            Is it a launcher version and do you have it set to replace your launcher? If so it is loading the apk before it can mount the partition where the settings are stored.
                            To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                              Thanks man i clicked the wrong download button...
                              As there are so many hhahah
                              Youtube running again.

Comment

Thanks man i clicked the wrong download button...
                                As there are so many hhahah
                                Youtube running again.

You really need to install adblock for your browser https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...biglidom?hl=en

If you have a different browser then get this one https://adblockplus.org

With one of those none of them sites have fake download buttons etc and xda has no adverts.
                                To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Working...
                                X