Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by neodoom View Post
    I tried to flash oc kernals but no effect from cwm after flashing 2.0 using cwm I assume I need to flash them from windows and not cwm right?
    Please read the 3 first post, the kernel are packed like quickflasher zip, so you can install them using quickflasher

Please in the fist 3 post of the thread there are a lot of things explained, we waste a good amount of time writing them.

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
    Is it a launcher version and do you have it set to replace your launcher? If so it is loading the apk before it can mount the partition where the settings are stored.
    I didn't know that, thanks.

leolas.
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Is it a launcher version and do you have it set to replace your launcher? If so it is loading the apk before it can mount the partition where the settings are stored.
      Both launcher and right from apk do it. It does seem like the setting don't get loaded until restarting XBMC.

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post

I didn't know that, thanks.

leolas.
        Try removing this line from the AndroidManifest.xml
        Code:
            <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" />
        I don't use the launcher version I made but Lewy said that should fix the problem so it is deleted in mine.
        To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Try removing this line from the AndroidManifest.xml
          Code:
              <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" />
          I don't use the launcher version I made but Lewy said that should fix the problem so it is deleted in mine.
          Thank you, i will try it
          There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

USB fix and ethernet speed

Hello TNT!
            Do you have USB port fix at this ROM for slightly OC kernels? This is the only stopper for me (inspite of very positive feedbacks) as I need all USBs working at my box.
            Also please advise about ethernet speed you are getting. I'm currenty on Finless 1.7 but can not get more than 40 mBit/sec at 100 mB input (which I can see on my PC). What ethernet speeds you have at this ROM?

P.S. Special thanks to Leolas for his latest Imito QX1 rom.

Comment

Originally posted by klimovs View Post
              Hello TNT!
              Do you have USB port fix at this ROM for slightly OC kernels? This is the only stopper for me (inspite of very positive feedbacks) as I need all USBs working at my box.
              Also please advise about ethernet speed you are getting. I'm currenty on Finless 1.7 but can not get more than 40 mBit/sec at 100 mB input (which I can see on my PC). What ethernet speeds you have at this ROM?

P.S. Special thanks to Leolas for his latest Imito QX1 rom.
              For me all the usb ports works except the pc usb if the "connect to pc" in settings is checked. So goto settings/usb and unchek.

Comment

I have just installed this rom and testing with xbmc.
                Is there a way to easily mount nfs share?
                Currently only using smb but would rather use nfs instead, how would one mount this?

Comment

Originally posted by Heire View Post
                  Currently only using smb but would rather use nfs instead, how would one mount this?
                  Have you tried cifs manager?
                  There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

HDMI sound settings

I am trying this ROM out for the last two days. While setting my sound device settings I have used both the first one (RK29_RT5616 and the RK29_RT5616 Passthrough). When using either i can't seem to get an HDMI option in XBMC? I get Analog and Optical/Coax only? I had the HDMI option in your first build.

Comment

Any News on hdmi passthrough?

And i had a working Netflix, but now i have frameskipping in it :-\
                      How is others Netflix performing?
                      Xbmc is almost okay, can see a little then playing a fast movie..

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                        Have you tried cifs manager?
                        I'm trying in terminal but no succes so far, i get connection refused even though I can connect to it with a windows NFS client program so it should work then.

mount -t nfs IP:/nfs_share /mnt/Movies
                        Is refused ...

Comment

Try this init.d script here: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post134554

Just adapt it to your needs and you will have auto mounted nfs on boot.

Comment

Originally posted by talon533 View Post
                            Both launcher and right from apk do it. It does seem like the setting don't get loaded until restarting XBMC.
                            Uninstall your xbmc app and install this one:
                            https://mega.co.nz/#!6QNVxKjT!PJruD0mq3PsBFIxdtDnmLTQhPC4Al0JW2u3nCgvRayA
                            This is v12.4.0 from minix with the fix suggested by flumpster.

Comment

Originally posted by Heire View Post
                              Install and update busybox
                              Then install universal init.d
                              Will help further if you got those..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
                                Install and update busybox
                                Then install universal init.d
                                Will help further if you got those..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk
                                This rom has init.d support included. There's no need to install universal init.d

Comment

Working...
                                X