Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the price listed also can not meet,,,,,

Comment

Hisa These kinda posts confuse the he'll out of people Those devices are not the Tronsmart units so they a different nock off same hardware? These are not posted at geekbuying site??? I am waiting for Erics reply on the Tronsmart units. There will be lots of these that will pop up. Unless your promoting this unit. More interested in Erics comments on the tronsmart devices.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Re: EM8 Amlogic S802 quad core 2Ghz + Octa core Mali 450: FIRST PRICE INFO!

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
        Hisa These kinda posts confuse the he'll out of people Those devices are not the Tronsmart units so they a different nock off same hardware? These are not posted at geekbuying site??? I am waiting for Erics reply on the Tronsmart units. There will be lots of these that will pop up. Unless your promoting this unit. More interested in Erics comments on the tronsmart devices.
        I would be interested in test and comparisons on all Amlogic 802 boxes. Looking for some real reviews.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Confused.. ?

Geekbuying sells 4 units...
          GeekBuying is your best provider of TV Box, streaming player, and home theatre PC. Designed for home entertainment, these boxes can play well with your Kodi (XBMC). We are the official partner with top brands like Minix, Tronsmart, Beelink, Rikomagic, etc.

And talking about theories can lead to disapointments ( just like confusion about the descriptions)

We need to wait on the final product.. and eriks reviews offcourse

If it has everthing stated here.. it would be a great device.. (ir/bl4/dolby/dts/thx/1080/4k)
          But.. would you really expect this for this cheap price?

I just hope.. the h/w is solid,the stock fw is abit stable.. and the upgrade-proccess/fw is easy
          -and that freaktab dev team can make it shine..

Comment

You forgot blue ray compatible i like semi stable at least. Sounds good so far and already 20 other compaines pitching new box same chipset but none for testing only tronsmart has started a china feeding frenzy Waiting for more posts from Eric
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Xbmc 4k hardware decoding:
              Geniatech is an innovative and experienced manufacturer in the Industrial IoT and embedded solutions. With our own R&D engineers and factory to offer flexible delivery time

Comment

EM8 Pre-ordered mine

I have already pre-ordered this android TV box from Geekbuying. S8 Android AML8726-M8 TV BOX Amlogic S802. Could not wait for the Geniatech ATV1800. In the interim, I ordered the ATV1220 atsc version, with built in TV tuner for the US market. This ATV1220 is scheduled to arrive Monday, and I will do a review. I plan to give it to my daughter, who only has an outside antenna and no internet. I am hoping one of the devs on here will help me with putting a custom rom on it.
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

HI
                  sorry for the late reply.

I will be out of for meeting , and just come back,let's make all the informaiton correctly:

the descprtion in our store is correct, factory change the mind.

after they saw tronsmart vega model, the M8 and S8 factory decided to change the wifi chipset.

the first they use the rtl8188, and which is not supported bluetooth,however, now, they change to AP6330, which support dual band wifi. so we have to change the listing.

I already get the sample for tronsmart vega s89, and already take some screenshot, will write some reviews recently.

and as what i have told before, for s802 chip, amlogic have three version.
                  S802
                  S802D (also called S802-H)
                  s802dd( also called S802-B)

and the s802 chip should not support Dolby and DTS. but amlogic hasn't released the S802h and s802b chip. so the first bulk (about 100pcs) should use the S802 chip.

wait for my review.

Eric
                  Geekbuying
                  Looking for developers
                  http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
                    and the s802 chip should not support Dolby and DTS. but amlogic hasn't released the S802h and s802b chip. so the first bulk (about 100pcs) should use the S802 chip.
                    Does this mean, those who have already placed the pre-order will get the one with S802 chip?
                    ~Gopichand Pai

Comment

cancell pre-order

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
                      HI
                      sorry for the late reply.

I will be out of for meeting , and just come back,let's make all the informaiton correctly:

the descprtion in our store is correct, factory change the mind.

after they saw tronsmart vega model, the M8 and S8 factory decided to change the wifi chipset.

the first they use the rtl8188, and which is not supported bluetooth,however, now, they change to AP6330, which support dual band wifi. so we have to change the listing.

I already get the sample for tronsmart vega s89, and already take some screenshot, will write some reviews recently.

and as what i have told before, for s802 chip, amlogic have three version.
                      S802
                      S802D (also called S802-H)
                      s802dd( also called S802-B)

wait for my review.

Eric
                      Geekbuying
                      Eric, how do I cancel my pre-order, Order Number is: 3136718. I will have to wait for the S802-B, Dolby and DTS is a must have for me.

Thanks, clarkss12

Feb. 28, order cancelled and money put back into my account. That was fast. Thanks again.
                      Last edited by clarkss12; 02-28-2014, 14:33. Reason: update
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Which one.

Seems by sales the tronsmart is allready ahead.
                        Which one are you after finless?

After feeling almost alone with my droidstick a2 which now has a corrupt uboot and am awaiting my ttl adapter.

I'd like to be working on something out of the majority not trial and error by myself lol.

That being said I almost impulse bought the M8
                        The M8 on aliexpress also states it supports dts dolby pass through?

What are you buying?

Comment

Originally posted by xistanz View Post
                          The M8 on aliexpress also states it supports dts dolby pass through?
                          I'm sorry for replying while not being Finless (since you clearly addressed to him), but I was inspecting Aliexpress offers and found most of them are joke and one of them an actual scam: seller claimed he had a Tronsmart S89 sell back in October, 2013, which is nonsense.
                          In other words, personally, I would wait for device to hit the shelves before purchasing @ Ali.

Comment

Thanks YujiTFD

I do agree with you as I have had problems with Ali in the past although the M8 one does say pre - sale. The other has the corrected bluetooth specs as stated earlier in this post.

I am waiting. But as per my post was generally getting a feel of what people are more leaning towards.

Gesture control would be nice though. May have to hold off on either of these.

Comment

Tronsmart never been great for support so ill wait like everyone else to see if actually working and functions as stated. Testing few new boxes and seems all have video and sound issues, so I would wait till fixed.

Comment

there are news about a new S805 CPU release from amlogic which will support hardware H265 HEVC decoding together with VP9 codecs but without 4k support of the S802;
                                I consider the above 2 factors more important than 4k because anyway this is a very hybrid sort of 4k supporting only half of the FPS (30) INSTEAD OF A FULL 60 fps of a real 4K standard that will be available only through HDMI version 2.0 anyway
                                H265 is a very efficient video encoding/compression algoritm compared to H264 that will be used as a standard in the near future all over the web so this is more important ... and very few chips are able to handle this new compression in hardware decoding mode, the rumours say that the new RK3288 will support it also but it's availability is most probable only in 2015

As we are still waiting for retail availability of Android TV boxes and mini PCs based on AMLogic S802 quad core processor, rumors have started to surface

a short demo about the efficiency of this new H265 codec compared to H264 with sample videos

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

Working...
                                X