Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After ALL I Did For Them, They GO & Pull THIS On Me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After ALL I Did For Them, They GO & Pull THIS On Me!

Hello!

I KNEW the NextBook 7S would go QUICKLY. That's why I was at the Big Lots in my brother's town BEFORE they opened, to make sure and get a shot at purchasing the two tablets I needed to take care of two folks who are close to me. Because they boo-booed in the past, I have a 20% off coupon that I wanted to use to buy these tablets. Therefore, I wanted 20% off on both of them.

The manager at the store was VERY anal about selling me two. He had plenty of them; therefore, he could have easily accommodated my request. As a result, I had to drive about 50 miles round-trip (very quickly, I might add) to get to a second store to get another one.

At store #2 (which he used to manage), they confirmed my suspicions about his attitudes towards customers. After all I've done for them, I am NOT happy about my being treated this way.

His DM won't be, either. This is kinda like getting coupons for free food from Mickey D's because they boo-booed your order, and THEN they boo-boo the SECOND order - the one you got free, for their boo-booing the first one.

I will contact the DM directly, but I'm not going to war over it on a holiday weekend. But TRUST ME - SOMEONE is going to ANSWER for this on Tuesday.

If they honor my coupon on both tablets, and they make this jerk call me to personally apologize to me, I'll continue to work with them in the future, as I can, to make these product releases as painless as possible for everyone (in spite of the fact that I don't work for them), and the big boys in Columbus won't have to deal with these negative customer experiences. I HOPE they'll AT LEAST appreciate THAT...

73 DE N4RPS
    Rob

Interested to see how this comes out.

Comment

Rob, relax, and enjoy the DX! :-)

73 de Alan M0TEC

Originally posted by N4RPS View Post
      Hello!

I KNEW the NextBook 7S would go QUICKLY. That's why I was at the Big Lots in my brother's town BEFORE they opened, to make sure and get a shot at purchasing the two tablets I needed to take care of two folks who are close to me. Because they boo-booed in the past, I have a 20% off coupon that I wanted to use to buy these tablets. Therefore, I wanted 20% off on both of them.

The manager at the store was VERY anal about selling me two. He had plenty of them; therefore, he could have easily accommodated my request. As a result, I had to drive about 50 miles round-trip (very quickly, I might add) to get to a second store to get another one.

At store #2 (which he used to manage), they confirmed my suspicions about his attitudes towards customers. After all I've done for them, I am NOT happy about my being treated this way.

His DM won't be, either. This is kinda like getting coupons for free food from Mickey D's because they boo-booed your order, and THEN they boo-boo the SECOND order - the one you got free, for their boo-booing the first one.

I will contact the DM directly, but I'm not going to war over it on a holiday weekend. But TRUST ME - SOMEONE is going to ANSWER for this on Tuesday.

If they honor my coupon on both tablets, and they make this jerk call me to personally apologize to me, I'll continue to work with them in the future, as I can, to make these product releases as painless as possible for everyone (in spite of the fact that I don't work for them), and the big boys in Columbus won't have to deal with these negative customer experiences. I HOPE they'll AT LEAST appreciate THAT...

73 DE N4RPS
      Rob
      I used to long for an Ipad, but couldn't afford one.

Now I have an Arnova 10 G2, with Gingercomb V2.0 rom.

I am so glad I made the right choice.

Finless is my god

Comment

Originally posted by m0tec View Post
        Rob, relax, and enjoy the DX! :-)

73 de Alan M0TEC
        Eeeee gads... no GOD here..... Just a hobbiest like you all that wants the best out of what we bought! Trust me I would not do this unless I enjoyed it AND wanted my piece of shit Arnova to work better.... I flashed back to the stock ROM today just to see... MAN... I could not believe the difference time has made with working on this.

So no GOD.... Just sharing in my fun

But thanks man! I am so glad your enjoying my creations

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"