No announcement yet.

Tronsmart S89 Standard Finless 1.2 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I also forgot to say, my 2 year old daughter is happy again now Bob is back on the startup screen.

I was getting 'daddy, where's Bob gone' as my old android stick had another finless rom on it.

Comment

Re: NEW - Tronsmart S89 Standard Finless 1.2 ROM

Originally posted by rad View Post
      It's not that much of a concern as it's only the add ons I am using that way. All my nas stored stuff I use through the supplied xbmc. Once we have a completely stable version I'll ditch the beyond version, I just hate having to setup the addons all the time.

What's the best skin to use for this box, any recommendations.
      Personally I love amber for Gotham, at least until Customizable Confluence works on Gotham.

You can copy your org.flumpster.xbmc folder from /sdcard/Android/data to org.xbmc.xbmc to try using it in gotham. Then go to /data/apps/org.xbmc.xbmc/cache/userdata/ and copy the advancedsettings.XML to your userdata in the sdcard.

FYI, paths are by memory. I'm out of town for a couple days without my box to look at to confirm.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

While unit is off (red LED)

I've noticed that when the unit is off, red LED. Every once in awhile the LED turns blue for about 1 - 2 seconds then goes red again. I think to does this around every ten minutes or so. It has actually woken me a several times. Anyone else notice this as well?

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mikiemon View Post
          I've noticed that when the unit is off, red LED. Every once in awhile the LED turns blue for about 1 - 2 seconds then goes red again. I think to does this around every ten minutes or so. It has actually woken me a several times. Anyone else notice this as well?

Mike
          This has happened when I left my AVR on by accident. Next time it happen can you PM me a logcat and dmesg

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

I get an error saying E; Footer is wrong
            signature verification failed
            installation aborted

Comment

Originally posted by mikiemon View Post
              I've noticed that when the unit is off, red LED. Every once in awhile the LED turns blue for about 1 - 2 seconds then goes red again. I think to does this around every ten minutes or so. It has actually woken me a several times. Anyone else notice this as well?Mike
              Mike,My box is doing the same. Not sure what is causing this.Izaak

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemymac View Post
                installation aborted
                Redownload the ROM, that usually means you had a bad zip if you're getting that in recovery

Comment

installation aborted
                  I had that error too until I formatted the USB I was using with the format tool using the bin file.

Comment

NEW - Tronsmart S89 Standard Finless 1.2 ROM

I got It working. But you can't ever access the keyboard on they unit. If it requires you to type something you can't get the curser to go there.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

I got It working. But you can't ever access the keyboard on they unit. If it requires you to type something you can't get the curser to go there.

Yep... Activate the mouse on remote. Its painfull that way though. Install smart iremote on playstore rather for this kind of input. It provides keyboard and mouse function.

Comment

Now if I can get 1.3 to work with the remote we'd be good

Comment

thanks for this...help me from going nuts until the keyboard situation is worked out

Originally posted by Lokie View Post
                          Yep... Activate the mouse on remote. Its painfull that way though. Install smart iremote on playstore rather for this kind of input. It provides keyboard and mouse function.
                          thanks for this...it will help me from going nuts until this keyboard issue is worked out

well i wish some of the symbol keys, and the enter button worked, but its still a big help
                          Last edited by joemamasan; 04-25-2014, 19:12.

Comment

None of the aps from play store run full screen they all run narrow like for a phone. But they worked fine on my minix
                            And antutu score is like 17500

Comment

None of the aps from play store run full screen they all run narrow like for a phone. But they worked fine on my minix
                              And antutu score is like 17500

Install an app like rotation lock from the play store and run it in landscape mode.

Sent from my Firefly V65 using Tapatalk

Comment

Now they play sideways.

Comment

Working...
                                X