Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
    While working on a thread on modifying MTK ROMs I've noticed that I have broken the init.d functionality. If anyone needs a fix for this let me know and I'll sort of a cwm based fix.
    I usually install Stericsson's Busybox and the Init.D Enabler app on virgin ROMs. Would that problem you mentioned exist despite?

Comment

No you should be fine. I updated my busy box integration scripts to install to xbin rather than bin and forgot to update init.rc to match.
      900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

AW: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by Spassknochen View Post
        Try this "CUBEiGation" (sorry, that was the onlyway to upload my igo, you need 7zip to extract)

It tooks over 4 hrs to upload (remember my simple, limited gsm-connection)
        Link deleted by myself cause copyrights
        If link doesn't work for you, please contact me!
        If link work, please reupp on another hoster.
        But please do it quick, because this is a free account and I think, the file is not online very long

Thank you
        I installed your version and it's starting fine. Unfortunately, I don't have any maps for this. I looked around and found a lot to download (even maps for TomTom are advised for igo) but don't know which to take. Could you point me to a location where i can find usable maps (at least for Germany to test the functionality)?

Comment

How to install Rom from a Macbook?

Comment

I think you need a windows PC...
            if you appreciate my efforts this is the link for any donation:
            https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

Comment

Originally posted by Poppeye View Post
              IMHO a much better solution for fixing any kind of Android audio deficiency is to install Viper's Audio Driver ViPER4Android FX
              I'm using this and it is great for me.
              But there is an issue.

If I play music with the V4A and close the lid (I have the original Cube Case that's turns display oft if close) the V4A stops working and the crappy sound is back...

Do you or anybody knows a solution for that?
              Sent from my U65GT via chrome

Comment

Originally posted by giouncino View Post
                I think you need a windows PC...
                or put a vitual windows on your MacBook...

Comment

or put a vitual windows on your MacBook...
                  Given the issues of installing the drivers on a real windows laptop, the chances of getting them to work on a virtual machine must be pretty small... Maybe worth a try if it's the only option that you have, though.

Comment

Originally posted by JoLander View Post
                    I installed your version and it's starting fine. Unfortunately, I don't have any maps for this. I looked around and found a lot to download (even maps for TomTom are advised for igo) but don't know which to take. Could you point me to a location where i can find usable maps (at least for Germany to test the functionality)?
                    Try http://android-zone.org/viewtopic.ph...591&mobile=off

Comment

I'm using this and it is great for me.
                      But there is an issue.

If I play music with the V4A and close the lid (I have the original Cube Case that's turns display oft if close) the V4A stops working and the crappy sound is back...

Do you or anybody knows a solution for that?
                      There's the option in the Phone Speaker section to "Force Enable V4A" - not sure if that's what it does and I can't find any explanation, but it sounds right (from a distance)... Try and see, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ac0935p View Post
                        There's the option in the Phone Speaker section to "Force Enable V4A" - not sure if that's what it does and I can't find any explanation, but it sounds right (from a distance)... Try and see, I guess.
                        Ha... Was easy, but first you must read...
                        In settings there is an Option "Screen off kill"
                        This was activated... Now it works fine. Even if the screen turns off...

But...

Thank you very much!!!

If you wouldn't gave me the tip with the settings, I think I would not look into the settings...
                        Sometimes you could not see the forrest because the trees...
                        Last edited by Spassknochen; 09-23-2014, 19:11. Reason: the Herman T9

Comment

If you wouldn't gave me the tip with the settings, I think I would not look into the settings...
                          Sometimes you could not see the forrest because the trees...
                          LOL. In the good old mainframe computer days the saying was RTFM - read the f****ng manual. Now I guess its CTFS - check the f****ng settings...

Comment

Given the issues of installing the drivers on a real windows laptop, the chances of getting them to work on a virtual machine must be pretty small... Maybe worth a try if it's the only option that you have, though.
                            Not really.
                            It depends on your configuration. RAM, CPU power, OS etc...
                            I'm using some (PowerPC) Macs with Classic OS9 and one with 10.4 and had just a few years ago driver problems, but not this time...
                            Windows 7 works fine for me in a virtual environment on my PowerMac with just speed limitations.
                            Slower than a x86/x64 PC does, but it works on that old PowerPC Mac with OSX.

I'm using Wintel Laptops anyway, this was just for information.

Like ac0935p says:
                            If you're running a virtual machine, 1st see, if the cube will be recognized correctly in your flash program.
                            If not, DON'T TRY TO FLASH!
                            Go to a friend with a real Windows machine and do your flashing job there.

Comment

LOL. In the good old mainframe computer days the saying was RTFM - read the f****ng manual. Now I guess its CTFS - check the f****ng settings...
                              Yeah, hell... True!!!

Tell me, please...
                              Who is reading the fu*king manual?
                              I thought, that's the V4A is working without limits if I install.
                              Never saw such an option before...

Hell, Murphy is omnipresent

Comment

Getting those Pesky Drivers installed

Post moved to this new thread
                                Last edited by ac0935p; 09-23-2014, 22:23. Reason: Move post to it's own thread

Comment

Working...
                                X