Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

hellou.i installed Brian last rom .i have problem wit GPS . gps first time i launching works good,but after restarting not working any mor,displayed (waiting location). I need your help ,please

Comment

Originally posted by Lemlis View Post
      hellou.i installed Brian last rom .i have problem wit GPS . gps first time i launching works good,but after restarting not working any mor,displayed (waiting location). I need your help ,please
      I set the system language in English GPS works well. set the system language in Lithuania GPS stops working.

Comment

I've only once had issues with GPS, this was after flashing from the August to the September rom. I booted into cwm recovery cleared cache and data. After re-entering accounts and reinstalling apps it all worked good.
        900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Re: Cube Talk 9x U65GT ROM based on Cube's V 1.8 firmware of 3 September 2014

Originally posted by dannyali View Post
          Hello, when I try to install the file in the recovery partition_6gGIG.zip system I get
          --install / sdcard ...
          Installation aborted.

What am I doing wrong?

What should I do?
          What recovery are you using, you need to be using either cwm or twrp recovery.
          900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
            I've only once had issues with GPS, this was after flashing from the August to the September rom. I booted into cwm recovery cleared cache and data. After re-entering accounts and reinstalling apps it all worked good.
            thank you. I booted into cwm recovery cleared cache and data. After re-entering accounts and reinstalling apps it all worked good.

Comment

Glad to know this worked for you. I've updated post 1 with a recommendation of clearing cache and data before flashing.
              900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Have been owner of this tablet for few days now. Big thanks goes to 900supersport for the great ROM. But it remains unclear for me how to install the CWM recovery (didn't find package in the ROM file which the instructions refers to) and Lepi's brightness patch. Currently if I boot to recovery there is some green chinese text that appears to screen. I browsed the whole thread but didn't see this discussed before so I decided to ask (maybe?) stupid questions before doing something stupid on my own. :P

Comment

If you flashed the included recovery.img you should have cwm. How are you booting to recovery?
                  900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Tried that again and now the CWM seems to work as it should - don't know what I managed to do when I first tried. Thanks for encouraging! So, should I install the Lepis patch through CWM recovery?

EDIT: Tried it already. Works!

Comment

slow Play store DL speed

I seem to be having a bit of a problem with the tablet, Im getting very slow download speeds from the Google play market. Ive completely wiped the tablet, reinstalling the September 1.8 rom but it didnt solve the problem, It def isnt my router as all my other Android devices have a good dl speed from the store. Im at a bit of a loss on how to solve this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
                      Edit : just to add im getting 15mbs + download speeds in the speedtest app, its only slow with the Google Market, I have just reinstalled the earlier August Rom but Im still only getting 100KBS download speeds when with every app I try to download.

Re edit : back to normal, it was obviously the Google servers, but just seems weird that my LG G2 was still getting around 1mbs dl speed. Bloody Google, all that money and they cant even keep the servers running right
                      Last edited by Relles; 10-07-2014, 16:58.

Comment

Tethering and hotspot WiFi doesn't work?

I have a problem with the provision of internet WiFi hotspot. Hotspot is created, the access is, but the data are not transferred. Had a problem with the DNS? I have not tried yet tethering via USB. You can see how (and whether) works for you?

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
                          Alkis

That sounds odd, when flashing with spflashtool you should see the progress bar fill and then have a dialogue displayed with a large tick on completion. The cube itself will remain black until you start it up. As you ar seeing my boot animation you should be good.

Brian
                          Hello Brian
                          Thanks a lot for your reply . I guess since I see your boot animation (under cube's actualy is your logo name 900supersport) it must be ok.

Again a big thanks for your nice work here.

take care.

P.S Do you have problem with Dolphin Browser and loading Facebook?
                          I read that something is wrong with in many forums but I do not have a clue, so I ask you if you have any knowledge about it (I know its off topic though, sorry about this ..)

Comment

Hi,
                            I'm back again...

Is there a way to show at connection with wifi "connected with ***" as my note 2 does?
                            If I Connect to my wifi, my Note shows a Massage "connected to Spassknochen"
                            But the U65GT doesn't show anything :-(
                            Is there a way to activate those massages at my cube?

Thanks in advance
                            Sent from my U65GT via chrome

Comment

Hi all and sorry for my poor english.
                              I have tried GPS with a sim and works very good. But without sim GPS cant get position. Are there some way to work GPS without sim?
                              Thx in advance.

Comment

Hi guys!

Hi guys!
                                I am new to this freaktab community, and I just want to say my greatest thanks to 900supersport for this awesome rom!
                                It seems like my tab has gone a lot smoother than when I used the stock ROM
                                The 6GB partition is nice
                                Great thanks to Mr.Lepi too, the brightness patch really aids my eye

I just want to ask a little question about how to go to recovery mode (CWM)
                                I did what you instructed, to press down power and vol up button, but I can't be in recovery..
                                Do I need to keep presssing down the power button while I press the volume, or not?
                                *edit : It's not an urgent question though, I managed to go to recovery using advanced power mode in gravitybox tweak, or mtk mobileuncle.. but I just curious..
                                It seems very easy while using another brand of devices, yet so bothersome in my tab
                                lol

Sorry for interrupting..
                                Can't thank you enough..

Have a great day, and it's nice to meet you all, fellow cubetalk users
                                Last edited by Coalescence; 10-07-2014, 10:31. Reason: recovery mode

Comment

Working...
                                X